Should DIA b taken to COURT?

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi frnds! Do u knw preleap wen jumar was takn to court n wen sunita was takn to court!Hi frnds!Jumar sunita. Wat do u ppl thnk should dia b taken? As der is differnce between both dia is educatd n dey wernt. But similarity is both r fearstrikn. N 1st need of thm is 2 b free frm fear! Der shud b wil, wer der is wil ders way! Wat u al want to say wit dis regard?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah!!! Dia should be taken to the court! I don't know about Jhumar (i don;t even know who she is, as i started watching the soap only after the leap πŸ€” can you please tell me who she was? ) Dia has the support of Karan, JhanviπŸ˜ƒ, Amba πŸ˜ƒ, Shauya πŸ˜ƒ and maybe Avtar (hope this happens!!) she should speak up!
Padmpriya thumbnail
Jumer was sheela chachis daughter. N inorder to save her frm ama she gave her to one maid n aftrwards it was reveald. But due to some gotra issue she was killed by he fathr i suppose.n sunitha was one of women of village who suportd sia so ama tried to haras her n in she was also kild
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think diya shld go to court and tell evey1 the truth...but there will be some twist coming in the court epis i m sure of that
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
24/3/2011

At the end of the episode, after Ammaji gave a heavy dose of lecture to Dia, in front of her godly grandson (of her brother in law), she sat with his "Chilgosa" son, Joginder, and hinted that Dia should not reach the court. What would be their way? Kidnap, Murder, Solitary Confinement? What would be Amba's reaction to all this? Will the head on clash between Bagwani and her daughter Amba be coming now? What are the "Creatives" up to?
Padmpriya thumbnail
Ya guys! I dont any cryng, violence, murder dis time! Cvs shud understand young ppl even elders dont want 2 c al dis dey want happy endng. World is nt entirely a happy place but der r some beautiful thngs make us luv life so janvi n amba shud make dia strng
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Jumer was sheela chachis daughter. N inorder to save her frm ama she gave her to one maid n aftrwards it was reveald. But due to some gotra issue she was killed by he fathr i suppose.n sunitha was one of women of village who suportd sia so ama tried to haras her n in she was also kild

oh thanks a lot!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ