Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laado_007

This is what has me thinking too๐Ÿ˜•
Ammaji will not change. If she changes, the soap will be over! But if Ammaji were a real life character, I don't see how such a person can change๐Ÿ˜• She's far too dogmatic to change. When the lady hasn't changed for all these years, it would indeed be nothing short of a miracle IF she changes๐Ÿ˜•
Good question, that dude will dissappear, curtesy the CVs, when he is most required
It is very easy to talk about justice and stuff as a third person. When it comes to them, there are very few people who will actually go on the path of justice and truth. One of the many reasons why Sia has never appealed to me.
I certainly wish Santosh tells the truth to Karan. It'll any day be better than hearing it from Joginder or Ammaji. He may be heartbroken for a while, but i'm sure he'll understand and be his mother's strenght eventually. But the CVs won't do anything of the sort. They want to make it as dramitic as possible...........baaki jaye bhad mein

I think this story has gone way out of reach of being remotely realistic...........if you look at just the basic details........nothing makes sense..........

Ammaji puts on a pair of tennis shoes and that is supposed to mean she is in the city now?? How weird is that . Look at Jogi.........absurd
I had hoped with Chanda trying to look modern, the youngsters looking like today's teenagers there might be some hope but I fear they are on a path to no return.

Having said that ............yes the path of truth and justice is not easy or taken frequently...........but this was a dramatised version to give people hope that at least they could try............and now we are back to showing murderers walking............witnesses dithering............etc etc

Sia's acts whilst to an extent unrealistic but had a glimmer of hope. If you want to dramatize do a drama like ' the Scent of a Woman" where truth prevails..........this is what I feel because every single serial is choosing the negative path.........what is the message that in India we only choose the easy way out???

This is at the end of the day, a fictitious serial so make it worthwhile by promoting at least some justice, some goodness and people with some backbone and not just the opposite. Don't just show people with good intentions and then have them crushed like they did at every turn with Raghav and Sia..................I don't want Amba to lose out in this manner.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Groucho, I wish, for Amba's sake, that Rajveer is punished for his crime. I don't want her to lose out either๐Ÿ˜•
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

last 15 min made me like ๐Ÿ˜’that background song and then showing dia and janu crying .they bth dnt knw that they r sisters but we know that ๐Ÿ˜”this made me more and more sad .thogh i and my sis fight a lot till v cry (smetimes)i dnt like cing them on the screen like this .but i am quite sure that dia wll support janu phir b accha nahi laga .vaise ammaji dsnt hav any wrk xcrp fr emationall blackmailing ๐Ÿ˜กand this dai emotionall fool(i really dnt mean it but this situation does demand)sia also had faced this situation like janu but chand was in dia s position and chanda dnt learn anythng frm sia ๐Ÿค”but i am loving karans charecter ."where there is a problem there is karan bhayaaaa๐Ÿ˜†."

hmm i hav told every thng i am at peace now nthng else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰lastlyyyyyyy thanx fr the updade harsha ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

I know! It was pathetic! That's why I dislike the song, it always makes me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ
I'm kind of sure Dia will open her moth though๐Ÿ˜•
And yes, Karan bhaiyya is a real sweetheart!
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Harsha! ๐Ÿค—

Coming to the episode, I've got many views to share (it'll be a very long post!)

Did you notice that Ammaji was reading an English paper!?!!!? Unbelievable!!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜•

I didn't like the expression on Chanda's face when Ammaji was scolding Diaโ€ฆ It was so awful!!๐Ÿ˜•

Felt very bad for Karan when Ammaji was scolding him๐Ÿ˜”. (I started watching this soap only after the leap, so can anybody please tell me what is the reason behind so much of discrimination between Rajveer and Karan?? Why does not Jogi accept Karan as his son? What is the story behind it?) ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”

As always, Ammaji scolding Dia was not new. But felt angry when she kept repeating about that promise she made to Raghav, as if she was allowing Dia to live peacefully.๐Ÿ˜ก

I liked the way Karan and Santosh bonded, ๐Ÿ˜Š felt a bit sad when Santosh pleaded Karan not to go ahead with this matter, but loved it when Karan kept his head and decided to support his sister.

I don't know what Dia is thinking!!!๐Ÿ˜ก I mean, she can't keep mum on this matter! ๐Ÿ˜กShe has to open her mouth! Jhanvi should not have made it public that there is an eye-witness in the family, and furthermore stupidity on Chanda's part to disclose that it was Dia, ๐Ÿ˜’ but now there is no use of Dia not giving the testimony. Avtar and Chanda both have been very good to her, but Avtar too would want his son to be punished, if not Chanda.

The spat between Jhanvi and Rajveer was too good!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒJhanvi๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ!!!! I'm simply I love with her bold attitudeโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ wish Dia too was like her sister!๐Ÿค” Didn't like it when Jhanvi fell down๐Ÿ˜”, but nevertheless, she put up a good fight!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The fight between Jhanvi-Dia: I have no words to sayโ€ฆ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”. I don't feel like playing the blame-game, but I have to say that only if Dia had mustered some courage and agreed to say the truthโ€ฆโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅบ Cowardly act on Dia's part!!! I felt bad for both Jhanvi and Dia when they broke down!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: abbyluvscid

Thanks for the update Harsha! ๐Ÿค—

Coming to the episode, I've got many views to share (it'll be a very long post!)

Did you notice that Ammaji was reading an English paper!?!!!? Unbelievable!!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜•

Ammaji is Superwoman.........she can do anything that the CV's want her to do.

I didn't like the expression on Chanda's face when Ammaji was scolding Dia' It was so awful!!๐Ÿ˜• I did not see that but whilst I empathise with Chanda because it is her son, she should also remember they all promised Sia that they would look after the children like their own. I guess blood is thicker than water.

Felt very bad for Karan when Ammaji was scolding him๐Ÿ˜”. (I started watching this soap only after the leap, so can anybody please tell me what is the reason behind so much of discrimination between Rajveer and Karan?? Why does not Jogi accept Karan as his son? What is the story behind it?) ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜”Karan is the product of Santosh having a one night affair with her old friend when she was trying to escape Jogi who is impotent. The only reason I believe he was allowed to live is because he is a boy and can be passed off as Jogi's son thus proving Jogi is a man.๐Ÿคข

As always, Ammaji scolding Dia was not new. But felt angry when she kept repeating about that promise she made to Raghav, as if she was allowing Dia to live peacefully.๐Ÿ˜ก I agree with๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I liked the way Karan and Santosh bonded, ๐Ÿ˜Š felt a bit sad when Santosh pleaded Karan not to go ahead with this matter, but loved it when Karan kept his head and decided to support his sister.

I don't know what Dia is thinking!!!๐Ÿ˜ก I mean, she can't keep mum on this matter! ๐Ÿ˜กShe has to open her mouth! Jhanvi should not have made it public that there is an eye-witness in the family, and furthermore stupidity on Chanda's part to disclose that it was Dia, ๐Ÿ˜’ but now there is no use of Dia not giving the testimony. Avtar and Chanda both have been very good to her, but Avtar too would want his son to be punished, if not Chanda. It is not easy for a timid girl like her and there are so many who have been good who she will be hurting in the process.........but I hope truth prevails. Jhanvi probably thinks she is forcing Dia to talk but she too should have been a little more thoughtful. However her character is the proactive kind so I guess that is what she would do.

The spat between Jhanvi and Rajveer was too good!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒJhanvi๐Ÿ˜ณ!!!! I'm simply I love with her bold attitude'๐Ÿ˜ wish Dia too was like her sister!๐Ÿค” Didn't like it when Jhanvi fell down๐Ÿ˜”, but nevertheless, she put up a good fight!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Very often twins are the exact opposite of each other in nature even if some are identical in looks. Here it seems they are different from all angles.

The fight between Jhanvi-Dia: I have no words to say'๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”. I don't feel like playing the blame-game, but I have to say that only if Dia had mustered some courage and agreed to say the truth''.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅบ Cowardly act on Dia's part!!! I felt bad for both Jhanvi and Dia when they broke down!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Don't lose heart all is not over...........Dia may well surprise everyone and horrify some๐Ÿ˜‰

Word Count: 0

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: groucho

Thanks for the update............seems to me that Ammaji is back to her old tricks. Whilst I empathise with Chanda because a child is any mother's first concern....................obviously her years with Sia did not teach her anything. Where is Avtar when all these things happen???

Congozzz Di!!!!!!
Just noticed...... ur a dazzler!!!!!!!!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am actually furious at Jhanvi - because I know she is mad, but I have to say she needs to be more sensitive to Dia's issues.

Aww I hope Karan can do the right thing, I want Dia to testify against him because everyone in the family is being selfish, everyone is weak, I hoe Dia and Karan come out on top!
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

Congozzz Di!!!!!!
Just noticed...... ur a dazzler!!!!!!!!

Thank you........never know when the descriptions change............. but Dazzler sounds good๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† thanks.... Ammaji is a superwoman๐Ÿ˜†

hope Dia manages to horrify them!!