Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today i was suprised of chanda's behaviour. chi chi she told ammaji the truth tu. She knows that her son did bad and stillwant to save him chi. She did not even rember what sia and raghav did for her tu. Kamini aurat hain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i know...i felt she was selfish. i never thought Chanda would do this !!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I believe what she did was wrong..........but I guess being a mother her first instinct is to protect her child............regardless of what that child is.................Ammaji's habit of protecting sons has rubbed off onto her.

Avtar, if he knows, will certainly take the right decision but he never seems to be around when all this is happening.......is he the only one who works in this household..
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: groucho

I believe what she did was wrong..........but I guess being a mother her first instinct is to protect her child............regardless of what that child is.................Ammaji's habit of protecting sons has rubbed off onto her.

Avtar, if he knows, will certainly take the right decision but he never seems to be around when all this is happening.......is he the only one who works in this household..

🤣
LOL.....The Superb Direction !!
manny136 thumbnail
im so mad at her i hope avtar finds out the truth tht rajveer needs to get his butt kicked can't wait till jhanvi comes to live there and mess with the family
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm personally shocked after today's episode and the promo...I mean if Sia & Raghav were there just imagine it..They'd have solved this problemm in a matter of seconds.Dia has the encouragemant but the fear is eating her alive..I keep thinking if it were me and, Ammaji finially accepted me as the house's daughter then...what would I have done???And the love of a best friend what would I chose if I were her??.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasharose

I'm personally shocked after today's episode and the promo...I mean if Sia & Raghav were there just imagine it..They'd have solved this problemm in a matter of seconds.Dia has the encouragemant but the fear is eating her alive..I keep thinking if it were me and, Ammaji finially accepted me as the house's daughter then...what would I have done???And the love of a best friend what would I chose if I were her??.

To be fair it is a difficult and a heartbreaking choice..............and it is easier said than done for us viewers watching to say of course she should tell the truth................I agree with you ...........that I don't know what I would have done.

Yes Sia and Raghav may have but their situation was different.............they had each other, Dia really has no one and Karan has his own problems. Besides nothing like somebody who loves you as a support.

This is compounded by the fact that she is portrayed as meek and mild...........but typical of the CV's they will probably suddenly give her a backbone and she will become a heroine for some and a pariah for her family.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^^^
exactly!!! at first i found chanda really selfish...but then its her own son she's protecting...it comes as a natural instinct to any mother to think of her child first whether he is right or wrong...i felt pity of Dia at that time...chanda thinks of her son, santosh of hers(she has the majboori of her own to do so)...but what about Dia??? she is totally alone in that family of hers...

Dia is caught in a very sticky situation right now...she doesnt have anyone to support her or guide her...Karan is bounded by his mother's promise...he has certain limits beyond which he cannot help Dia...now, if Dia goes against the family,definitely she will be banished by Ammaji and if she doesnt, then she will go down in her own eyes as well as the whole woman fraternity's....
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes!!! her expression was so selfish!! 🤢 don't know why is she so blind in her son's affection!!!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
frankly chanda's reaction or actions dnt surprise me to the slightest..anybody who has followed the character frm the beginning knows tht she is an extremely emotional woman,easily swayed away by her "loved ones"..this is the woman who had backed out of being a witness for almost the same crime as now at the nth hour due to the fear of ammaji harming her child which itself was absolutely senseless coz ammaji wud NEVER harm a male child she was carrying which was public knowledge at tht time..and if she dint care for how much sia had fought for her marriage to avtar and her rights as avtar's first wife THEN,why on earth wud she stand against her own son for sia's daughter??
Edited by anu rulz - 13 years ago