amba doesn't know about killer family

indomie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Isn't it strange that Amba doesn't bother about to know the family of Kajal' s killer after so much had happened...she has not even seen the wedding photographs and video yet..(.Naa aana is serial desh any sensible questions!!!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

494651 thumbnail
I was just about to make a post on this matter cause Amba, Jhanvi saw the pics from the Aaditya's wedding and its strange that none of the older generation were in a single pic.. weird ๐Ÿ˜ก
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RBO_Addict

I was just about to make a post on this matter cause Amba, Jhanvi saw the pics from the Aaditya's wedding and its strange that none of the older generation were in a single pic.. weird ๐Ÿ˜ก

Weirdly convenient for a dhamaka face-off...............this is the creativity of all serials.
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh yeah!!!! till when will those people extend this track???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜กโ“
547039 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Weirdly convenient for a dhamaka face-off...............this is the creativity of all serials.

yes , me too was going to say and rubbish part is nvere ever she entered the family of her daughters best family friend when jhanvi has come to dias house umpteen time,s faltu mein sab excuse dikhatey hain and also what i was saying correct it was typically choosen those photos jahan no elder was not even some oen like yashpal or santosh, kya bakwaaas hai yaar