PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The police and the people from the forensic lab come to investigate the crime scene and send the body for post mortem. Joginder makes it very clear to the police in charge that the case must be passed off as an accident. The policeman assures Joginder that he would do his best to keep the matter under wraps.

One of the assistants of Shubh Mahurath asks Yashpal where Kaajal is. The policeman in charge tells him that Kaajal has met with an accident and that she has been taken to a hospital and if he wants to meet her, he too should go the hospital.

Jhanvi and Shaurya, on their way back, discuss about whatever happened at the wedding. Both of them agree on the point that what Tanisha did was the right thing and that any girl with a certain amount of self respect would have done exactly that. Shaurya wonders how Dia is able to stay in such an environment with such narrow minded people. Jhanvi reminds him that he would have to fight against these same narrow minded people to win Dia. Shaurya assures her that he would and says that the bigger the hurdles, the greater the love story. Just then the assistant from Shubh Muhurath calls up Jhanvi and informs her of Kaajal's death.

Amba and Alak are on their way to Delhi from Jodhpur. Amba is saddened at the fact that Tanisha's marriage broke and she feels sad that women are subjected to injustice everywhere. She says that women were helpless back then and they are helpless even now. Alak reminds her that Amba, in spite of being a woman, has fought all her life and has been an inspiration to other women. Just then Amba's phone rings and a tearful and agitated Jhanvi informs Amba of Kaajal's death. Amba is shocked and instructs the driver to take them to the hospital.

Dia is in her room sobbing bitterly when her phone rings.

Shaurya and Jhanvi rush to the hospital and Jhanvi is heartbroken to see Kaajal's dead body. A policeman instructs her to keep away from the body. Amba arrives and she consoles Kaajal's parents. She removes the white sheet from Kaajal's body and notices the scratch marks. She asks Jhanvi if Kaajal had a fight with anybody at the wedding. Jhanvi replies that Rajveer tries to misbehave with her and she slapped him back. Amba notices that there is something in Kaajal's hand. It is part of a bracelet and she asks Jhanvi if she recognizes it. Jhanvi is shocked to see the part and tells Amba that she has seen someone wearing the bracelet at the wedding. The policeman in charge answers a phone call and tells the person at the other end that it is definitely an accident case and the case will be closed as early as possible. Amba and Jhanvi, who overhear this conversation, are furious. Amba goes up to the police man and tells him that it is not an accident case but a murder case and that she will file an F.I.R. The policeman tells her that that can be done only after the post mortem report comes. Amba swears to take the case to court and tells him that she shall give justice to Kaajal even if it means challenging the entire police force.

PRECAP- Ammaji warns Joginder and Gajender that Avtar should not get wind of Kaajal's murder. She tells them that Avtar is a very righteous man who did not even hesitate to shoot his father and he certainly will not hesitate to send his son to jail if he gets know that Rajveer murdered Kaajal. She continues that it is a question of family honour and that Kaajal's death must remain a secret at all costs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!!!

I can't wait for Amba to take forward Kajaal's case! Her and Amaji had to head!

Hmm Shaurya winning over Dia's family that will be one to watch

Plus I wonder what will happen when Avtar learns the truth!!
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amba looked so gorgeous!😍
What a woman I tell you!🤗

Thanks alot for the update Harsha!
It is as usual, Terrific!🤗
The banner contest is up because of u!
High five!🤗
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

Amba looked so gorgeous!😍

What a woman I tell you!🤗

Thanks alot for the update Harsha!
It is as usual, Terrific!🤗
The banner contest is up because of u!
High five!🤗

I know!! Amba looked so gorgeous😳😳 And she has pierced her nose😉 Looks like Shikha is getting all set to get married😳😉
I liked Jhanvi's "chamelion" nail polish😉 It kept changing from red to yellow to grey and back to yellow all in the same scene🤣 Have any idea where you get such nail polish😕 I want one for myself😉
I saw the banner contest too😃 And it isnt coz of me, its coz of you, you were the one who first came up with the idea of having a new banner👍🏼 And of course because of Sarah😃 I only PMed her and asked her the details😳
But yes, high five!!
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just can't wait for the ammaji-amba reunion!!! hope they get to meet each other before amba quits the show!!