xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey everyone
i just don't understand what the ppl of the show are doing
as u all know diya n jhanvi r the leads of the show which makes shaurya the lead too cuz he n diya are gonna be a couple soon
so now day they barely show shaurya
i mean in today's entire episode it was about rajveer
n thank god they showed shaurya in the wedding or else he would be totally missing

and now on karan
i think he is also a very important part of the show
after all he is the larki's bhai yaar
and as u all know n can c that they barely show him
maybe they show him only few times in a week
and he is such a nice guy that i feel they show show him more

to end my writing, i will just like to say both shaurya n karan are awesome guys n fab actors and they show be giving more screen space
this is not fair at all to them and to their fans

PS: jhanvi is barely shown too....i feel the show is about diya n ammaji (i love diya but i also love jhanvi cuz she is totally like men full on n bindaas) so i would also like jhanvi to have more screen space too

PSS:sry for the long topic n if u agree with me do press the button

thanks for reading my topic/thread
lots of love
Rai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
51 views and no comments 😭
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It is just that it is more of a family drama!
So, it wud lay less emphasis on a love story.
None-the-less I eagerly await SD scenes!😍
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
soo truueeee yaaarr .... NO shaurya ... frm past two days ... first dat tanisha-adi track n now rajveer thng .. arrrrghhhh ..... i baldy wnt to c more n more n more n more n more of SD scenes ...!!!
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, as Radha said, it's a family-drama, so the focus will be more on the family, I guess πŸ˜‰
And don't worry, SD will have their own track, when the show'll focus on their love story and this will be full of drama πŸ˜†
I's totally normal, that a soap doesn't focus on one or two characters, but gives some space to the side figures, too. Firstly, it was Adi-Taniasha and now it's Rajveer.
But that doesn't mean, I don't agree with you 😊 Shaurya is okay, they can show him more often, though, I myself wanna see lots of Karan 😳 He definately needs more screen space, fans love him (and Shaurya too), so show these guys more 😍
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rai,

You have got it all wrong dearπŸ˜‰ What makes you think that Dia and Jhanvi are the leads? Ammaji is the heroin of the soapπŸ˜‰ Have you EVER seen an episode where the GREAT Ammaji was not there?? πŸ˜†
Most of the time, Dia and Jhanvi are not even shown in an episode. So how do you expect their boyfriends and brothres to be shown oftenπŸ˜†
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Rai,

You have got it all wrong dearπŸ˜‰ What makes you think that Dia and Jhanvi are the leads? Ammaji is the heroin of the soapπŸ˜‰ Have you EVER seen an episode where the GREAT Ammaji was not there?? πŸ˜†
Most of the time, Dia and Jhanvi are not even shown in an episode. So how do you expect their boyfriends and brothres to be shown oftenπŸ˜†

areey haan yaaar par leap k baad to story shd b shifted towards these youngsters na wd a bit of amaji shown :-(
u said it ryt .. ammaji definitely RULES da screen bt dia - jhanvi r da current leads AFTER da leap ;-)
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_kriya

areey haan yaaar par leap k baad to story shd b shifted towards these youngsters na wd a bit of amaji shown :-(
u said it ryt .. ammaji definitely RULES da screen bt dia - jhanvi r da current leads AFTER da leap ;-)

So they sayπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

It is just that it is more of a family drama!

So, it wud lay less emphasis on a love story.
None-the-less I eagerly await SD scenes!😍

ya thats true
but they should also concentrate in SD n Karan n Jhanvi too
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_kriya

soo truueeee yaaarr .... NO shaurya ... frm past two days ... first dat tanisha-adi track n now rajveer thng .. arrrrghhhh ..... i baldy wnt to c more n more n more n more n more of SD scenes ...!!!

ya yaar me too
i love SD, JHanvi is awesome n Karan is like the best bro so i wanna c more of them but its mostly on other ppl
i hope after the Rajveer track they concentrate on SD, Jhanvi n Karan