Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laado_007

It is very obvious that last night's episode is an encore of what happened "eighteen years" ago. In fact, even the events were very similar. Rajveer trying to rape Kaajal which leads to her "accidental" death, Ammaji assessing the scene accurately, and asking Joginder to call up the police and pass it off as an accident, Rajveer defending himself, Ammaji slapping him and he catching hold of her legs and begging her to save him............EVERYTHING is the same! What is the intention behind showing this?

I'm sure that the CVs are not so stupid to show the same track with the same ending. And moreover, this time, Ammaji will have to face tough opposition. There is Amba, Jhanvi, Dia and Avtar. I'm pretty confident that neither Amba nor Jhanvi will let this matter go unnoticed. I'm very curious to know the ending of this track. Will Rajveer actually be sent to jail?!
Lats time, I actually defended Gajender and said that he must be punished but not sent to jail. I don't regret saying that because although the crimes commited by them are the same, the situation and the persons are different. At the end of the day, Gajender was NOT a pervert and he was a family man. But that is not the case with Rajveer. Rajveer is a pervert in and out and if he is let scott free, it will only inspire him to commit greater crimes. So I really wish that Rajveer is sent to jail.
I'm actually amused at the turn of events! Last time, Chanda was the only eye witness and she refused to give a tesimony against Gajender for her son's sake and now the same son has done the very crime! I don't know about the others, but I'm definitely amused at the way NAIDL is going full circle!

BOLD - Here I disagree................attempted rape regardless of the reason is a crime........specially when he knew that girl was to be married. Everytime a wife upsets a man does not justify his going out and trying to rape someone.

Similarly in Rajveer's case(although I am not sure what led him up to doing such a thing) if he tried to rape her...........it is equally a crime.

I feel for Chanda..........as both times she is involved as is her son, so to speak. I hope Avtar has the strength of mind to take a call this time...........because Chanda certainly won't.....it is not easy for a mother to accept such a thing nor the previous time when her unborn baby was threatened.

CV's cannot come up with different scenarios or what???? Are they renaming the serial Deja vu ????
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup Groucho, crime is a crime and I'm not justifying Gajender. He should definitely have been punished for his incredulous behaviour. But sadly that din't happen. All I have been trying to say is that Gajender did not deserve to end up in jail. Well, this is just my opinion ๐Ÿ˜Š
Rajveer is a pervert and I'm afraid if he's let off, it'll inspire him to commit greater crimes. I know, it's kind of weird to actually defend a rapist, but I somehow do feel that Gajender did not actually deserve to end up in jail for the rest of his life.
It could be because of Sia too I was getting fultoo irritated with blabber, so kind of got frustrated with the entire track!
But LOL! I don't wanna discuss Gajender here! After seeing him post leap, I kind of wish he had actually been sent to jail for good!! He and his 'busines'
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Yup Groucho, crime is a crime and I'm not justifying Gajender. He should definitely have been punished for his incredulous behaviour. But sadly that din't happen. All I have been trying to say is that Gajender did not deserve to end up in jail. Well, this is just my opinion ๐Ÿ˜Š

Rajveer is a pervert and I'm afraid if he's let off, it'll inspire him to commit greater crimes. I know, it's kind of weird to actually defend a rapist, but I somehow do feel that Gajender did not actually deserve to end up in jail for the rest of his life.
It could be because of Sia too I was getting fultoo irritated with blabber, so kind of got frustrated with the entire track!
But LOL! I don't wanna discuss Gajender here! After seeing him post leap, I kind of wish he had actually been sent to jail for good!! He and his 'busines'

I get what you are saying...............sad to hear that the negativity continues............ Chanda who would not say boo to a cat and the sensible Avtar having a pervert for a son???How sad is that???

I understand that Gajendar is back to being sly................I saw his trying to speak English episode and thought that he would make a good comic............ah well!!!! Negativity reigns supreme in Colors
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I get what you are saying...............sad to hear that the negativity continues............ Chanda who would not say boo to a cat and the sensible Avtar having a pervert for a son???How sad is that???

I understand that Gajendar is back to being sly................I saw his trying to speak English episode and thought that he would make a good comic............ah well!!!! Negativity reigns supreme in Colors

So true, I'm hoping against hope that all this will change. I really feel sad for Chanda and Avtar๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ญ Especially for Avtar, such a gemOuch