PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

It is very obvious that last night's episode is an encore of what happened "eighteen years" ago. In fact, even the events were very similar. Rajveer trying to rape Kaajal which leads to her "accidental" death, Ammaji assessing the scene accurately, and asking Joginder to call up the police and pass it off as an accident, Rajveer defending himself, Ammaji slapping him and he catching hold of her legs and begging her to save him............EVERYTHING is the same! What is the intention behind showing this?

I'm sure that the CVs are not so stupid to show the same track with the same ending. And moreover, this time, Ammaji will have to face tough opposition. There is Amba, Jhanvi, Dia and Avtar. I'm pretty confident that neither Amba nor Jhanvi will let this matter go unnoticed. I'm very curious to know the ending of this track. Will Rajveer actually be sent to jail?!
Lats time, I actually defended Gajender and said that he must be punished but not sent to jail. I don't regret saying that because although the crimes commited by them are the same, the situation and the persons are different. At the end of the day, Gajender was NOT a pervert and he was a family man. But that is not the case with Rajveer. Rajveer is a pervert in and out and if he is let scott free, it will only inspire him to commit greater crimes. So I really wish that Rajveer is sent to jail.
I'm actually amused at the turn of events! Last time, Chanda was the only eye witness and she refused to give a tesimony against Gajender for her son's sake and now the same son has done the very crime! I don't know about the others, but I'm definitely amused at the way NAIDL is going full circle!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

It is very obvious that last night's episode is an encore of what happened "eighteen years" ago. In fact, even the events were very similar. Rajveer trying to rape Kaajal which leads to her "accidental" death, Ammaji assessing the scene accurately, and asking Joginder to call up the police and pass it off as an accident, Rajveer defending himself, Ammaji slapping him and he catching hold of her legs and begging her to save him............EVERYTHING is the same! What is the intention behind showing this?

I'm sure that the CVs are not so stupid to show the same track with the same ending. And moreover, this time, Ammaji will have to face tough opposition. There is Amba, Jhanvi, Dia and Avtar. I'm pretty confident that neither Amba nor Jhanvi will let this matter go unnoticed. I'm very curious to know the ending of this track. Will Rajveer actually be sent to jail?!
Lats time, I actually defended Gajender and said that he must be punished but not sent to jail. I don't regret saying that because although the crimes commited by them are the same, the situation and the persons are different. At the end of the day, Gajender was NOT a pervert and he was a family man. But that is not the case with Rajveer. Rajveer is a pervert in and out and if he is let scott free, it will only inspire him to commit greater crimes. So I really wish that Rajveer is sent to jail.
I'm actually amused at the turn of events! Last time, Chanda was the only eye witness and she refused to give a tesimony against Gajender for her son's sake and now the same son has done the very crime! I don't know about the others, but I'm definitely amused at the way NAIDL is going full circle!

is tat wat happened in the epi today?
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i have a feeling that Rajveer might be killed by Avatar.................... i will be glad if this happens.

Avatar will surely want to murder rajveer if he ever comes to know about this........... but i think jhanvi & amba will stop him from taking the law in his own hand......... (especially jhanvi.......... after all Tasha is unforgettable..... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ so she will not allow to kill)
PemaKarpo thumbnail
@ gaun, yes that is what happened last night but I'm up with the WU😊
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight007

i have a feeling that Rajveer might be killed by Avatar.................... i will be glad if this happens.

Avatar will surely want to murder rajveer if he ever comes to know about this........... but i think jhanvi & amba will stop him from taking the law in his own hand......... (especially jhanvi.......... after all Tasha is unforgettable..... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ so she will not allow to kill)

I'm kind of sure that Rajveer will not be let off scott free but I don't think he'll be murdered. Of course he deserves to be punished but I don't think he deserves to die. May be he'll turn a new leafπŸ˜• I would prefer that to his death.
fiddu-b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
events have definitely go on a full circle, but am sure the results will be diff since this time there's Jhanvi and Amba. And am sure Kaajal's death was brought about so that Amba comes back face to face with her mother and teach her a lesson.
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Harsha!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Can u briefly tell gajender's story?
And he was innocent?
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Gajender and Sunehri (his wife) were on very good terms. But Sunheri said a few things about him to her sisters which weren't too pleasant. She called him a dum hilatha kuttha and things like that which greatly angered Gajender. He wanted revenge.Sunheri had gone to her pihar and at about that time, a young maid came to the havelli who was the innocent and jovial types. He started eyeing her and began to buy her gifts and sweets. Finally one day, when people had gone for Chanda's godh bharai, he tried to rape the girl at gun point. The girl died because the gun went off accidentaly. Chanda who came home early because she wasn't feeling, was the only eye witness. But she did not give a testimony against Gajender because Ammaji threatened to kill her child if she dares to do so.
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh! thanks Harshu!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ€—
Lol, bache par to bachpan me hi galat asar pad gaya tha!
πŸ˜†
Usne wahi kara, jo bachpan me seekha tha!πŸ˜‰
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: radt

Oh! thanks Harshu!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ€—
Lol, bache par to bachpan me hi galat asar pad gaya tha!
πŸ˜†
Usne wahi kara, jo bachpan me seekha tha!πŸ˜‰

lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜† kuch zyada hi tez pick up kar gaya yeh rajveer...maa ke pet se hi seekh ke aaya haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰