PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ragini and Adi go around the sacred fire. Tanisha, along with her family, comes downstairs with her bag and baggage. She congratulates Adi on his marriage and tells him that she is very happy that she did not get married to a man like him who changes relationships like clothes. Adi is furious and Tanisha continues that she is very grateful to him for whatever he has given her till date and wishes that God should give him back whatever he gave her that day, with interest. Ammaji gets annoyed and asks them to leave as their presence is a hindrance to her grandson's marriage. Tanisha replies that she has no wish to stay and leaves the house with her family.

Kaajal calls up Amba and narrates to her all that had happened at the wedding. She tells her that Jhanvi and Shaurya have gone along with the bride's family. Amba asks her not to worry and tells her that she will make it to Delhi as soon as she can.

While Kaajal talks to Amba, Rajveer steals Kaajal's bag.

Rajveer's friends ask him why he stole her bag. They tell him that his name is Rajveer and that he is born to rule and not to get slapped by a woman. Rajveer agrees with them and assures them that he would get back at her in a way that she would remember all her life.

Dia goes to Ragini's room and introduces herself. She tells her that she has brought her her dinner and that if she requires anything, she's only a call away. Ragini does not reply and Dia goes out of the room.

Gajender is excited and tells Joginder that Adi has done a very sensible thing by marrying GD.Chaudhary's daughter. He is highly pleased and tells him that by getting marrying to Chaudhary's daughter; Adi has not only taught Tanisha a lesson but has also improved their stand on the business front. He adds that two days ago, he had to pretend a heart attack but now he feels as if he will a heart attack for real because of happiness and excitement. Joginder cautions him and tells him that Ragini has just come into the house and it is yet to be seen if she is capable of being the Sanghwan bahu.

Ammaji joins them and tells them that since Ragini got married to Adi just because her parents asked her to; it shows that she is a very well bred girl. Ammaji assures them that she would get adjusted to the house hold very quickly. She wishes that Ragini should erase all memories of Tanisha and keep Adi happy.

Adi and friends are drinking and his friends are highly amused at the fact that he changed his bride in a jiffy. Adi too is pleased and tells his friends that it was necessary for him to marry Ragini to teach Tanisha a lesson. His friends wish him luck on his wedding night and go away. Adi staggers to his room and comes near Ragini. He is so drunk that he collapses onto his bed without even having a word with her.

PRECAP- Rajveer drops Kaajal's bag on the ground and when she bends to pick it up; he catches hold of her hair and tries to force himself onto her. Kaajal screams for help.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Time for beta Rajveer to take his medicines and who better than Amba bua to give it to himπŸ˜‰ Waiting eagerly for tonight's episodeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ LOL! I really want Amba to give Rajveer a well deserved thrashing. I can't bear any of these MCP's that are running amok in the Sangwan household. Someone needs to give them a piece of their mind! 🀬

Thanks for the update.

Edited by sarah1024 - 13 years ago
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Time for beta Rajveer to take his medicines and who better than Amba bua to give it to himπŸ˜‰ Waiting eagerly for tonight's episodeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Amba bua should surely give him the right medicine to cure himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but feeling very bad for avtar for having such a son
πŸ˜†
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all the men are chilling, drinking....calm before amba storm! wonder what name she will give rajveer...i still think dheela pajama, lampat and chilgooza are the best nicknames on indian tv ever!
this time i dont want amba to get all senti about her mom. mom doesnt deserve it.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh man what a family of utter 🀬..esp the latest ones on the block..a pity,i tell u..now i have not followed the show paast month bt its gud for my own health coz i wud get soaring high BP watching jackasses like this on screen..
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks!

I hope Karan comes to beat up Rajveer and also Tanisha leaving uff I loved everything she said she was brilliant made me so happy! πŸ˜†
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ragini's silence looks highly suspicious.........................

& i can't wait for Amba to arrive................ Rajveer needs to be taught a lesson............ he is such a 🀬 🀬 ..............

or it maybe jhanvi teaching him a lesson too................... Amba may not arrive now........
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the Update Harshu!πŸ€—
@Anu:-πŸ€—
I guess u wudn't want to miss how Amba bhua treats her sick nephew with her type of medicine!
one dose..... and the laadesar doesn't ask for more!🀣
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radt

Thanks for the Update Harshu!πŸ€—

@Anu:-πŸ€—
I guess u wudn't want to miss how Amba bhua treats her sick nephew with her type of medicine!
one dose..... and the laadesar doesn't ask for more!🀣

ya radha tht wud be a treat..unfortunately for this one treat i wid have to sit thru oodles of crap coming frm the most dysfunctional family on television...