Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
If she is mute, it will serve Adi right!

But as for Amaji she will be glad because she can't speak against her or to her face or influence her grandson in anyway!
547039 thumbnail
arey yaar first pls calrify are you actually saying DUMB means physical defect cant speak form mouth
or are you saying as in 'dumbo'
yeah she was speechless even to dIYA, BUT THAT MAY NOT REFLECT HER dumb
Did she not say mantras in weding rituals
also if amamji had said if it werent tanisha she have got adi consumated with Ragini
so i am sure yaar the haveli knows she is not physicaly dumb, deaf or mute
But u see JOGI WAS THE SMARTEST, HE SAID EXCATLY- WE ATLEAST KNEW TANISHA. WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS TRAT WILL BE
GAJENDER KE THO CHDDDE HEE FHAT GAYI THEE.
I Think that ragini will be having some boyfriend etc like stuff
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya even me was thinking the same either she is way 2 domesticated like amaji's bahus who are khunte se bandhi gai bail ya she is Zor ka jhatka dheere se lagne wali phuljhadi-Me thinks the second thing will be more apt as then there wud be no scope for the character and if she troubles Ammaji ,the lady will realise tanisha hi behtar thi!!! there is lot of scope for this character hope they dont make hgauser another gai /bail in ammaji's gaushala.
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think she is just in a very shocking situation now
she got married to this guy who used to or still loves some other girl
she just doesnt know what to do with her life
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think that Ragini is mute bcoz before marriage when they entered Ammaji's house she said Namaste that means she can speak but she is in shock so she is silent.
547039 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu93

I don't think that Ragini is mute bcoz before marriage when they entered Ammaji's house she said Namaste that means she can speak but she is in shock so she is silent.

oh vow lovely noticed - rally she said nmaste or that mothre- both looked quiet same - are u sure🤣🤣🤣
chalo hogi non-dumb as u said , tou fhir pregnanat hogi kisi aur ke bachey ka isiliye chup hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shon703

oh vow lovely noticed - rally she said nmaste or that mothre- both looked quiet same - are u sure🤣🤣🤣
chalo hogi non-dumb as u said , tou fhir pregnanat hogi kisi aur ke bachey ka isiliye chup hai 🤣

rofl 🤣