is ragini (aditya's new wife) dumb, mute??

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
guys i think aditya's new wife ragini is dumb...i think she cannot speak coz when today diya was speaking to her so much she did not even reply..and i have not seen her talking in the entire Tanisha/Adi segment..i think its gonna be a big blow for ammaji..! what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hvv no clue ... par aaj shauray - dia ka koi scene tha kya??
Flame. thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_kriya

hvv no clue ... par aaj shauray - dia ka koi scene tha kya??

nope...no SD scene...finally Tanisha/ adi drama is over..but now that rajveer/ kajal drama has started...when will SD drama start...i really want to see SD scenes!
lostforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana1

guys i think aditya's new wife ragini is dumb...i think she cannot speak coz when today diya was speaking to her so much she did not even reply..and i have not seen her talking in the entire Tanisha/Adi segment..i think its gonna be a big blow for ammaji..! what do u guys think?

i think she is just shocked what had just happened with her. lets see maybe she will speak up infront of ammaji. that would be a treat.
Flame. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostforever

i think she is just shocked what had just happened with her. lets see maybe she will speak up infront of ammaji. that would be a treat.

hmm...i guess ur rite..lets see what happens..! 😊
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well, it was noticeable that Mr. Chaudhury was in a hurry for the marriage..... it's a bit suspicious.....

If Ragini is deaf & dumb & somehow she is allowed to stay at there........... her life is going to be hell...........😭😭😭
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana1

nope...no SD scene...finally Tanisha/ adi drama is over..but now that rajveer/ kajal drama has started...when will SD drama start...i really want to see SD scenes!

me toooo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
phadukaran thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight007

well, it was noticeable that Mr. Chaudhury was in a hurry for the marriage..... it's a bit suspicious.....

If Ragini is deaf & dumb & somehow she is allowed to stay at there........... her life is going to be hell...........😭😭😭

It's Deaf and Mute, and not dumb, dumb is when person has no sense of their presence,..
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ragini maybe mute, and hope she is for Adi and Ammaji's sake, but I don't think she's deaf. She heard Adi and Tanisha clearly and even reacted to their words. She may not have looked at Dia because probably she did not know what to do and how to tell her that she's muteπŸ˜•
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, I agree ... I wrotethis in another post also ... I guess Ragini cannot speak .... whether she is deaf or not I'm not sure, but cannot speak ... more or less getting a feel ;)
For Adi - Jor ka jhatka hai joro se laga ... Shaadi ban gayi umarkyaid ki saja ;) and he 100% deserves this