nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
So I haven't done this in a while for any show but today's Ladoo episode forced me to make a post.

Firstly I am so glad that Tanisha didn't marry Adi she totally deserves better especially after the stunt he pulled today. But one thing I know is Amaji is so going to regret her new Bahu she totally didn't want to get married she was forced to by her dad and she could say nothing else. I am so looking forward to tommorow when Tanisha is walking out 😆

Ok but this is not what I wanted to talk about it was the Dia and Tanisha scene 😳

It was so heart -touching Dia went to apolgise for everything that happened she felt so guilty for her family's behaviour, but without saying anything a lot was said between them.

The tears in Dia's eye, she felt so bad to be associated with the family and even though she wanted to help Tanisha out there was nothing she could do, it was really sad.

Tanisha hugging her, was so sad because Dia didn't want her to go, she was losing a friend she had made.

I kind of hope that Tanisha's character doesn't end here, I want Amaji to repent the mistake she made my forcing Tanisha to break the marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully Written Nikita!👏
I agree! i am happy that Tanisha saved herself and her family from life-time torture!
And Dia was undoubtedly sweet!
Dia-Tanisha bonding had been sweet too!
The way Tanisha used to feel bad for her everytime she was insulted.....😍
But I am sure Tanisha will have a comeback!
Also, I loved the scene where Dia delibrately dropped her handkerchief to avoid Dinesh touching her feet. And Karan hid himself in the crowd!🤗 Awwwww......
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a wonerful post!!! 👏😃 i felt really happy for tanisha- she should have done that earlier, but better late than never! poor thing ragini, hope she's on the good side!!!!