Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Tanisha pregnant 😲

I am sure they would have mentioned it in the show because otherwise it would be random if she came back with a son!!

Ammaji is so two faced - here she lets Adi marry a guest at the wedding in her own house so the baraat didn't leave and now it isn't an apshagun?!?!?! *Rolls eyes*
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hope Ragini will be able to change Adi...............
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did anyone heard Ragini speaking ???? I guess she cannot speak and that's why her father was so eager and happy for the marriage .... This will bea big slap on Ammaji's face when she discovers Ragini can't speak :D But anyways .. use bolewali bahu to pasand hi nahi .... as we saw ragini stepping back and not happy with the decision but parents were overjoy'd .... They were worried that who would marry their daughter ... abhi chance pe dance mar diya ... Pure samaj ke samne Adi ne usse shaadi kar li :) and based on her Dad's rutwa @ society ... they can't even think to throw Ragini out ... and Adi will learn big way from this marriage, but he deserves all these .....
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: navaneeta

Did anyone heard Ragini speaking ???? I guess she cannot speak and that's why her father was so eager and happy for the marriage .... This will bea big slap on Ammaji's face when she discovers Ragini can't speak :D But anyways .. use bolewali bahu to pasand hi nahi .... as we saw ragini stepping back and not happy with the decision but parents were overjoy'd .... They were worried that who would marry their daughter ... abhi chance pe dance mar diya ... Pure samaj ke samne Adi ne usse shaadi kar li :) and based on her Dad's rutwa @ society ... they can't even think to throw Ragini out ... and Adi will learn big way from this marriage, but he deserves all these .....

OMG! I never noticed this!
Could this be true!😍
I'd love to see the MCP brat's face after this!😉
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

OMG! I never noticed this!
Could this be true!😍
I'd love to see the MCP brat's face after this!😉

What does MCP stand for?😉
ssanjana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
MCP stands for Male Chauvinist Pig. 😆
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Male Chauvinist Pig! He is so full of himself!😡
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you 😛 I would say he is an SCP- Singh Chauvnist Pig😆
547039 thumbnail
radt - What what from where you got this tanisha is preggy of Adis child
comeon i havent seen her uttereing this either of her parents or to him ...
are u just making it up, i dont think so she would ahve broken the marriage so easily
but yes apart from preggy stuf, i am just wondering .... tanisha pulled the tie cloth only after recollecting chronological humiliations including her father bending and taking blessings.
but she sat around the fire. if she ahdnt broken the knot the, what was mammjis next plan before the phera. kyon ke ammaji had promised gajendre that she wouldnt let the marriage itself happen
now if tanisha hadnt thought of series of humilations, it would ahve continued
tanisha did not break while father was bending etc
i am still wondering howdirty was next ammaji plan..
chalo any way not important but i think that ragini has a lover already... that will be revealed later, she didnot look happy of her fatherys decision then.....isnt it guys??
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ragini still didn't spoke .... I'm getting a feel that she cannot speak (deaf and dumb) ... specially her reaction on Dia's 😳
Edited by navaneeta - 13 years ago