Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As per articles ... the new Girl would Wed Adi now only .... so Tanisha's father expence ka kya !!!! but atleast tanishaa is a nice girl so she got chutkara from ammaji's family. Good for her. Her life got saved. How come she loved Adi, such a spineless and washable brain wala guy .... Adi for the first time realized that they are rich !!!! such a bunglow @ to porr people ... doest even know about their family business???? Tanisha knows her fathers departmental store business and all .. but Adi was clueless ?????
Dumb serial .... now Dia and Janhavi only USP of NAIDL
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey friends😃
The full update will be up shortly😊
Thanks a tonne for waiting patiently for it 😃
Yesterday and today was super-hectic🤢Slept only for an hour last night😭 Came back home at 1 and straightaway feel on my bed😆 Got up only now😳
Look at the irony of the situation- when I painstakingly write the full update, there are hardly 20 'likes' for it and when a four line update, there are 27😕😆
Ok! Will be back with the full update😃
Bye!!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Hey friends😃

The full update will be up shortly😊
Thanks a tonne for waiting patiently for it 😃
Yesterday and today was super-hectic🤢Slept only for an hour last night😭 Came back home at 1 and straightaway feel on my bed😆 Got up only now😳
Look at the irony of the situation- when I painstakingly write the full update, there are hardly 20 'likes' for it and when a four line update, there are 27😕😆
Ok! Will be back with the full update😃
Bye!!

That is because you encapsulated it perfectly in the short form.............😉
anonymous7 thumbnail
How come Adi so quickly asks Ms. Chaudhury?????😕😕😕
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radt

I am a FF writer too!
*High five Nori*
Hey Walquest! U give updates for ssbn ryt?

Really? 😲
*High five back*
Cool 😆 In Germany you would say, two souls, one heart 😆
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navaneeta

As per articles ... the new Girl would Wed Adi now only .... so Tanisha's father expence ka kya !!!! but atleast tanishaa is a nice girl so she got chutkara from ammaji's family. Good for her. Her life got saved. How come she loved Adi, such a spineless and washable brain wala guy .... Adi for the first time realized that they are rich !!!! such a bunglow @ to porr people ... doest even know about their family business???? Tanisha knows her fathers departmental store business and all .. but Adi was clueless ?????

Dumb serial .... now Dia and Janhavi only USP of NAIDL

yeah.... i'm very happy for tanisha........ i completely agree with you- dia and jhanvi only can save this serial!!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wanted to confirm it before mentioning it, the precap on the 7th showed SD with Aankhon ki playing on the back ground but it was Do dil on the 8th😕 Wonder why they changed it😕
And looks like the CVs are inspired by all the VMs on IF😆 First it was Ishq hua then jaanam dehlo and now Do dil😆
Good to know that the people concerned actually bother going through the comments on IF😆 I wish they take some of the other good things too from our comments😕😆
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

I wanted to confirm it before mentioning it, the precap on the 7th showed SD with Aankhon ki playing on the back ground but it was Do dil on the 8th😕 Wonder why they changed it😕

And looks like the CVs are inspired by all the VMs on IF😆 First it was Ishq hua then jaanam dehlo and now Do dil😆
Good to know that the people concerned actually bother going through the comments on IF😆 I wish they take some of the other good things too from our comments😕😆

That is asking for much too much as we know..................at least their song choice is not bad unlike everything else.