radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Tanisha and Adi after wedding....
Before Tanisha enters the house.... Ammaji puts forth a condition before her father.
She says that according to her family rituals, he must touch each and every member's feet!😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God, how worse can Ammaji get? 😡 Really wish, Tanisha's father won't do, what she says, but then again, for his daughter's happiness the poor man would do everything 😒
By the way, you read the article too, as I saw your comment there 😆 So, if they got married in the promo, how's it possible for Adi to marry Ragini on the same day and Tanisha leaving? 😕 Really confused and this would ruin our theory for Karan 😛
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Oh God, how worse can Ammaji get? 😡 Really wish, Tanisha's father won't do, what she says, but then again, for his daughter's happiness the poor man would do everything 😒

By the way, you read the article too, as I saw your comment there 😆 So, if they got married in the promo, how's it possible for Adi to marry Ragini on the same day and Tanisha leaving? 😕 Really confused and this would ruin our theory for Karan 😛

@bold:- My only worry!😆 Who cares whatever happens to Aditya! he's just a GFN goon who cannt even stand for his love!🤢