I Think Karan Will Marry Tanisha...

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys i hv got a feeling dat if Adi breaks wid Tanisha..........den he might marry dat girl d one who was shown on friday........wid her parents........and Karan will marry Tanisha........and she might turn negative.........
Edited by akki-theGreat - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I've already read a few posts concerning, that Karan might come together with Tanisha. Well, don't know, but I don't think, that'll happen 🤔 It would cause a lot of troubles, wouldn't it? As Tanisha has to be nearly 5 years older than Karan (she studied together with Adi, so she'll be around his age) and if articles are to be believed, then Tanisha is pregnant with Adi's child. They might break up, but when the news about the pregnancy are out, they'll be together again, I think 😒 But if she isn't pregnant, dunno, she might just leave 😒
But what I don't get, why do you think, Karan might turn negative, if he marries Tanisha? 😕 I don't think, it could change him that much, as Tanisha is a nice person and Karan isn't like Adi, who let himself be brainwashed by Ammaji 👎🏼
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hesperus

I've already read a few posts concerning, that Karan might come together with Tanisha. Well, don't know, but I don't think, that'll happen 🤔 It would cause a lot of troubles, wouldn't it? As Tanisha has to be nearly 5 years older than Karan (she studied together with Adi, so she'll be around his age) and if articles are to be believed, then Tanisha is pregnant with Adi's child. They might break up, but when the news about the pregnancy are out, they'll be together again, I think 😒 But if she isn't pregnant, dunno, she might just leave 😒

But what I don't get, why do you think, Karan might turn negative, if he marries Tanisha? 😕 I don't think, it could change him that much, as Tanisha is a nice person and Karan isn't like Adi, who let himself be brainwashed by Ammaji 👎🏼

no not karan.......i mean Tanisha will bcm Negative........
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, sorry, dear, then I got something wrong 😳 Happens a lot of times 😒
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dn't think karan will marry tanisha....
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't want Karan and Tanisha to end up together😒
As Nori said, Tanisha is a little too old for him😕
And moreover, I don't want to see Ammaji smirking again😆 I'm really bored of that expression🥱😆
I want Ammaji to be humiliated😕atleast once ( Can't beleive I'm actually saying this😉 But ever since the leap, Ammaji is kind of getting onto my nerves)
So, I want Ragini to get married to Karan and Tanisha to Adi (with due respect😉)