Comedy Of Coincidences.....!!

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After the leap, I feel that this soap is running only on coincidences which seem incredible๐Ÿ˜†

So I thought of listing out the major coincidences and having a topic for discussion as I feel that this forum has become too deserted and could definitely use a topic for discussion๐Ÿ˜‰

So here they go without further ado๐Ÿ˜‰

Ammaji decided to settle down in Delhi with her family and coincidently, Amba too decided to settle down in Delhi๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Coincidently, the twins happen to study in the same college, as if there is a dearth of Art colleges in Delhi๐Ÿ˜†, and coincidently they happen to know each other and coincidently they are in the same class and coincidently they also happen to be the best of friends๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•
Coincidently, Ammaji and Joginder will happen to be the chief guests at the college fest at Dia's collegeโ˜ข๏ธ
[curtsy radt๐Ÿ˜ƒ]
Coincidently the principal will forget Dia's name during the prize distribution and coincidently there will be a tie only between only Dia's group and Shaurya's group and coincidently Amba's phone will ring exactly at the time when Ammaji and Joginder are called on stage๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿท๐Ÿคก

Adi's so called in laws, coincidently find only Amba's wedding planning agency in whole of Delhi to do their daughter's wedding planning

And last but not the least,

Bhanu Pratap's son will coincidently not find any other girl in the whole of Delhi other than Ammaji's grand daughter to fall in love with๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค“

And this is just the trailer!
Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!!!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good thread, yaar ๐Ÿ˜†
Coincidences... what to say about those? There are (as it seems) part of this show ๐Ÿคฃ Referring too all the coincidences, you've listed there, I can just say: Lagta hai, ke ya toh Dhunya bohat choti hai, ya phir sareh coincidences Ammaji ke Pariwar ke liya zaya horahe hai. Lekin hum log kya garengeye? Humare liye toh kuch bacha hi nahin! ๐Ÿคฃ
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@laado-007

Bhanu Pratap and Shaurya? At what stage was it shown, in the serial. I might have missed some episodes.

"Bhanu Pratap's son will coincidently not find any other girl in the whole of Delhi other than Ammaji's grand daughter to fall in love with๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค“"

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post harsha
i agree there have been so many coincedences in this shw after the leap
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: walquest2000

@laado-007

Bhanu Pratap and Shaurya? At what stage was it shown, in the serial. I might have missed some episodes.

"Bhanu Pratap's son will coincidently not find any other girl in the whole of Delhi other than Ammaji's grand daughter to fall in love with๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค“"

No, you didn't miss anything, dear ๐Ÿ˜† Before Shaurya entered the show, there was an article about him and his character in NAIDL "Shaurya to enter NAIDL as a ray of hope in Dia's life" or something like that ๐Ÿ˜ณ The article said, Shaurya will turn out to be Bhanu Pratap's son, though it wasn't confirmed yet ๐Ÿ˜‰
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hesperus

No, you didn't miss anything, dear ๐Ÿ˜† Before Shaurya entered the show, there was an article about him and his character in NAIDL "Shaurya to enter NAIDL as a ray of hope in Dia's life" or something like that ๐Ÿ˜ณ The article said, Shaurya will turn out to be Bhanu Pratap's son, though it wasn't confirmed yet ๐Ÿ˜‰

i thought the same thing
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: walquest2000

@laado-007

Yes, Sir. As Nori said, there was an article which said Shaurya will be BP's son and I thought the coincidence very weird indeed!!๐Ÿ˜†
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well written! ๐Ÿ‘
Amazing!๐Ÿคฃ
It could have not been so interesting without these!๐Ÿ˜†
Coincidently, she was the judge of the Cultural Fest at the college where Dia studies!๐Ÿ˜‰
I loved ur post!๐Ÿค—
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

Well written! ๐Ÿ‘

Amazing!๐Ÿคฃ
It could have not been so interesting without these!๐Ÿ˜†
Coincidently, she was the judge of the Cultural Fest at the college where Dia studies!๐Ÿ˜‰
I loved ur post!๐Ÿค—

Thanks a lot๐Ÿค—
And how could I forget that๐Ÿ˜ก
I'll definitely add it๐Ÿ˜‰
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hehehehehe...... Great!๐Ÿ˜†
And did u get a reply from the Mods dear?๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by radt - 13 years ago