Aditya on his sexy body --indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aditya Redij on his sexy body
Buzz up!
TV actor Aditya Redij, famous for his character Raghav in Colors' Naa Aana Iss Desh Meri Laado, shares his fitness tips and secrets of his sexy body with Indya.com
Showing 1 of 5 imagesPrevious Next
Looking good
As an actor, your face, body and personality are most important and crucial to your career. That is the biggest reason for actors to stay fit and look good. That goes for me too. Of course, I also enjoy working out for health reasons. We shoot non-stop for 18 hours, get little sleep, don't have proper eating habits so a workout is the only way we can stay healthy and fit.

Love working out
I love exercising. It's like a routine for me. I don't workout because I have to workout but because it leaves me feeling fresh and energetic.

Workout Regime
If I ever miss out on going to the gym, then I train at home. I workout for one and a half hours, four days a week regularly. I start with a warm-up which is free hand exercises. Every body part has a specific workout and everyday I focus on a different body part. Day one can be chest and abs, day two biceps and triceps, day three legs on one day and back on day four. I rest for two days in a week. I also keep changing my workouts as I don't want my body to get used to a routine. I love swimming, so I hit the pool whenever I get a chance which balances my cardio. I also make it a point to have a protein shake with water after my workout as it helps in rejuvenating my muscles.

My Diet
My diet is pretty simple. I try and eat every two hours. As soon as I wake up, I have a glass of water followed with soaked almonds.

My happiness quotient
Peace of mind is very important to be healthy, if you are happy from within it actually shows on your face and in your body language. Being positive ultimately leads to a stress free life and I am an extremely positive person, so that definitely works for me. I love my work and never crib about it. If you are happy with what you have, that's your happiness quotient be positive.

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thnxxxx for sharing...............😉