Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: darkknight007

the best choice for sia 2 is jhanvi............. she is going to clash with ammaji-jogi-gajendar.......

but Ms Chaudhury might have the possibility too...........

Agreed, Jhanvi would be the best choice 😆 As Harsha siad in anther thread, she's a mixture of Sia and Amba and will give this diabolique duo a tough time 😆
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vaishnavi dhanraj makes the role more lively.............. she is the perfect choice.......... though i am sad to see her out of CID....😭
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
2emptypot- I felt likewise too😉 I have a feeling that although Ammaji&co may be successful in preventing the Adi-Tanisha marriage, I don't think it'll last long. I have a feeling that sooner or later, it will be revealed that Tanisha is pregnant with Adi's son and therefore Ammaji will have to go Tanisha herself, with folded hands(😆) and request her to marry Adi again😉
And much to Ammaji's disgust, frustration and anger Ragini will fall head over heels in love with Karan😆
And Ragini looks the type who'll get what she wants and with Jhanvi's help, the rest is assured😉
Ragini looks pretty but I have a feeling that she has a lot of potential of turning into the Jezebel of the family.

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laado_007

2emptypot- I felt likewise too😉 I have a feeling that although Ammaji&co may be successful in preventing the Adi-Tanisha marriage, I don't think it'll last long. I have a feeling that sooner or later, it will be revealed that Tanisha is pregnant with Adi's son and therefore Ammaji will have to go Tanisha herself, with folded hands(😆) and request her to marry Adi again😉

And much to Ammaji's disgust, frustration and anger Ragini will fall head over heels in love with Karan😆
And Ragini looks the type who'll get what she wants and with Jhanvi's help, the rest is assured😉
Ragini looks pretty but I have a feeling that she has a lot of potential of turning into the Jezebel of the family.

That would be fun to watch 😆 Ammaji asking herself Tanisha to marry Adi and the one, she would have liked for Adi, will fall for Karan 😆 Well, firstly I want to know, what type of character Ragini actually is, our Karan deserves at least in his love life someone great 😳 But really like your idea with Ammaji going herself back to Tanisha 😆
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i wonder how they will make amba exit................
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
"Ammaji is in a foul mood and Gajender asks her what would happen now as they have tried everything to stop the marriage but nothing has happened so far in their favour. Ammaji asks him to trust his mother as she will not let her grandson get married to 'that girl' "

Ammaji's mean streak. Is the story trying to tell us, that the Delhi crowd is made up of all these migrants from the hinterland, who became rich by killing one another? In the news too, we see so many murders, and unsolved cases. Politician and criminal nexus. In the previous set up, it was infanticide, and now is it politician-industrialist-criminal nexus? From 1947, the face of Delhi has changed from a genteel city to a ....
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: walquest2000

"Ammaji is in a foul mood and Gajender asks her what would happen now as they have tried everything to stop the marriage but nothing has happened so far in their favour. Ammaji asks him to trust his mother as she will not let her grandson get married to 'that girl' "

Ammaji's mean streak. Is the story trying to tell us, that the Delhi crowd is made up of all these migrants from the hinterland, who became rich by killing one another? In the news too, we see so many murders, and unsolved cases. Politician and criminal nexus. In the previous set up, it was infanticide, and now is it politician-industrialist-criminal nexus? From 1947, the face of Delhi has changed from a genteel city to a ....

Yes Sir, according to the soap, our national capital is the official residence of gundas, gundis, dakus and murderders😆
And maybe, to a certain extent they are correct😉
I understand that Delhi happens to be the official residence of many polititians too😕
Must be a coincidence, I suppose😉
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i wonder how jhanvi will react when she gets to know that she's not amba's daughter...........

after amba's leave, jhanvi is probably going to stay at ammaji's house. i think she will be just like sia.......... bringing the change.......... fighting for good......... (somehow similar with Tasha?).....

i'll be more dan happy 2 see tasha in jhanvi!!!
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vaishnavi dhanraj makes the role more lively.............. she is the perfect choice.......... though i am sad to see her out of CID....😭

i agree!!!!!!! m also very sad to see her out of cid.......😭😭
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

nice! i just remember the pundit or someone telling them that their future will shine due to karan...and this plotline of family wanting rich girl for favorite son, but favorite son marries someone else and rich girl goes to not-so-favorite son is classic (last used on bhagyavidhaata!)
jhanvi is already like her mom and aunt. but i want some of the other women to also get up and do something! tanisha and her family are just sitting and taking all the insults ammaji is sending her way. for a girl raised in a not so repressive household, by this point she should have put her foot down for a 100 m dash out the door....
@hesperus
you are right we dont know if this ragini will stick around or fit with karan...but i do want karan to get someone who ammaji cant torture and just by seeing the jodi ammaji and her jog-gaj get tortured! 😊
Edited by emptypot - 13 years ago