PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ammaji, Joginder and Gajender discuss the important guests who have been invited for the wedding. Ammaji tells Gajender and Joginder that they must be welcomed properly and treated with great hospitality. Gajender is pensive and Ammaji asks him what the matter is. He replies that they have used all the tactics to prevent the wedding but now nothing seems to be working as Adi and Tanisha would get married in a few hours. Ammaji asks him to stop worrying as the stage has been set and the wedding would not take place.

Jhanvi arrives at Krishna Naivaas and she excited to meet Ammaji! As she proceeds to go inside the house, Ammaji, Joginder and Gajender stop her and ask her what she is doing there. Jhanvi similes and tells them that she is in charge of the wedding preparations. Ammaji is skeptical and accuses her of making excuses to meet Dia. Jhanvi assures her that she is indeed in charge of the wedding preparations and tells Ammaji that if she forces her to go, she would remove all the decorations and take her assistants along with her. Ammaji and Joginder are annoyed and they admonish her for back answering. Just then Avtar and Dilip come along and Avtar pacifies Ammaji and asks Jhanvi to go in. Ammaji is annoyed at Dilip for giving the contract of doing the wedding planning to Jhanvi's agency.

Jhanvi surprises Dia and Dia is worried that if Ammaji sees Jhanvi, she would be very annoyed. Just then Kaajal comes and tells Dia that she works for Jhanvi's mom. Dia is surprised and the friends continue to chit chat.

Shaurya comes dressed up as a phoolwaala. Jhanvi helps him to meet Dia. When Dia notices him, he showers flowers on her and she is shocked to find Shaurya again in a different get up! Shaurya again pleads with her to give him an answer. Just then Avtar comes by and is surprised to see flowers all over the floor. Jhanvi comes to Shaurya's rescue and she tells Avtar that she has brought him along to help her out. Avtar is convinced and asks Shaurya to accompany him as there is work to be done near the main entrance.

As Tanisha's parents come downstairs, Tanisha's father slips and falls down. Karan and Tanisha's mother support him and Avtar goes to call the doctor up. Ammaji sees Dilip and jeers at him for not taking care of himself.

Adi is getting dressed and his friend pulls his leg. Ammaji comes into his room and tells him that he looks very handsome in his Shervani. Just then, Tanisha's sister comes into the room and tells Adi that her sister wants to talk to him urgently.

PRECAP- Ammaji is furious and she accuses Tanisha's parents of sending their daughter alone to their house to woo Adi. She tells them that they have no sense of customs and traditions as they have shamelessly settled down in their daughter's would-be sasural .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another filler episode but it quite entertaining for a change๐Ÿ˜‰ So not complaining๐Ÿ˜† Arrey yaar but where is Amba๐Ÿ˜• Meri aankhein usse dekhne ke liye taras gayi hai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰
When-o-when are they going to meet ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!

Love Jhanvi for sticking up to Amaji! ๐Ÿ˜†
Urgh I hate the plan to stop the wedding poor Tanisha! But I am glad she is getting away from the family!
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the shaurya-dia-jhanvi-avtar scene was good really.............

So Amba - Ammaji scenes might be in next week..............
547039 thumbnail
to b very honest, show looks colorful, it is same crap like other serials, lekin ismein maja aata hai
the most boring weak couples are dia and shaurya and shurya psyches me off seriously bahur bore hai
i like ammaji- tanisha-her parents-adi-gajender-joginder all that stuff
but yaaron i am soo surprised by first line of update... kay baat hai are they not wanting ADI TO MARRY TANISHA AT ALL, EVEN GAJENDER
Mujhe laga tha it wa sjust stopping him to fly back and settle merica but i was not awre that thye did not want the wedding at all finally... is this a NEWS coz i watch it everyday
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

just cant wait for amba to come and kick half her family's behind. that rajveer, jogi-ammaji-gajinder insulting trio all are getting on my nerves. tanisha....girl walk out NOW! spineless adi so not worth it.

i am pretty sure this shaurya's going to be BP's son or relative...good. cause when ammaji will find out about him and try to beat him up - it will be nice for her to learn a lesson in return.
547039 thumbnail
yeah i cannot believe even gajender can do so bad for his son, trioing with ammaji and joginder
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shon703

yeah i cannot believe even gajender can do so bad for his son, trioing with ammaji and joginder

Joginder and Gajender are just like Ammaji (concerning their way of thinking). As an example, Raghav was Ammaji's 'ladla', but nonetheless Ammaji couldn't ever accept Sia, not even for him and then, when Sia was pregnant, she tried so many times to get rid of the unborn children/girls. In the last episode for the leap, she even wanted to let little Diya behind in the fire, although she knew, how much Diya meant to Raghav ๐Ÿคข So, we can't expect much from Gajender either, I guess. Although he loves Adi (though it's doubtfull, right now), he can't be really happy in Adi's happiness as it seems And Ammaji, when she was ready to put her own will over the happiness of her most precious son, what is Adi compared to that?
Jhanvi brought some fresh air into all this boring episodes, we have to bear since the whole week ๐Ÿ˜† I just had to shake my head at her, yesterday ๐Ÿ˜† Itni confident hogar ayi, lekin Ammaji ko dekhkar sari hassi hi chaligaye ๐Ÿ˜† Just kidding, it looked like she didn't take Ammaji's words seriously ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You know, I noticed, that everyone, who spotts Shaurya with Diya, takes poor Shaurya with him; behle Bhaia-ji aur ab tau-ji ๐Ÿ˜† If this continues like that, he won't get his opportunity, to talk to Diya unhurriedly ๐Ÿ˜†
Uff, today ki episode mein phir Tanish aur us ke parents ki insult dekhni badi gi Reallt, enough should be enough; Ammaji is just crossing her limits and no parents should take such an insult silently Well, let's see, if Tanisha quits the wedding or not.
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Another filler episode but it quite entertaining for a change๐Ÿ˜‰ So not complaining๐Ÿ˜† Arrey yaar but where is Amba๐Ÿ˜• Meri aankhein usse dekhne ke liye taras gayi hai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰

When-o-when are they going to meet ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am beginning to lose the will to wait...............please please can they speed up the ammaji, amba locking of horns๐Ÿ˜›.................so slow...........and this wedding yaar meh toh bore hogay!!
Aur humari Sheila Chachi kaha hai bai?Cry
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i was surprised to see that ammaji gajendar jogindar are against the wedding...............

why not call it off in a much simpler & respective, pleasant, peaceful way??

but anyway, since when ammaji has done things in ' respective, pleasant, peaceful way ' ????????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•