Favourite Characters After D leap Females

Poll

Whose ur favourite character post leap in females?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
According to me, introducing Amba and re introducing Amba and making Jhanvi resemble Amba are about the only sesible things that the CVs have done. So this is for them πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jhanvi is my favorite!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳

but i like amba also............... she is very much perfect!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

& Ammaji.............. well she is Ammaji after all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰............... powerhouse performance by Meghna Malik!!! though she was better before leap!
547039 thumbnail
i like all, except diya tooo too much like cotton ulb and pls she is not too timid also
waisye chyaptergiri aur mastigiri usko sab malum hai
if she was so so innocent and being tortured by ammajis reign then she would ahve been like '' gopi in sath nibhana saathiya'
lekin diya knows all diffrent tricks etc and she is no less outgoing
sirf uska looks bahut unnecesarily white white dikhaya hai, initially i wa s the one who appreciated so much that looks but now it feels boring esp when it is coupled with shaurya softie vanilla cream like, bot r boring
infact even santosh and chanda are good
ammji is nice -comeon acchee hai uske role mein
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkknight007

jhanvi is my favorite!!!!!! 😳

but i like amba also............... she is very much perfect!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

& Ammaji.............. well she is Ammaji after all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰............... powerhouse performance by Meghna Malik!!! though she was better before leap!

So agree with you! I miss Ammaji's wacky sense of humour 😭I find her annoying these days and even boring🀒😭
hunk10 thumbnail
Thank u guys for ur reply... I guess d actors can borrow sm motivation if dey check dis out..lolπŸ˜†
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm really surprised, that Tanisha got more votes than Jhanvi 😲 I mean, for me she isn't such a different character from the other females in here, but seems like she has some more fans than thought πŸ˜†
Well, I went with Jhanvi, coz as much as I love Amba, pre-leap she was better (in my eyes), so I count her to pre-leap characters πŸ˜† And Jhanvi is an amazing character (a bit childish, but that's part of her, I guess) and I love her confrontations with Ammaji 😍 She isn't like the other females, who just look scared at Ammaji and don't dare to speak up again, but says, what she thinks right away πŸ˜† Seems like Amba raised her daughter very well and taught her, to fight in life and never give up, so the thanks goes to our sweet Amba-Mama 😍
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

I'm really surprised, that Tanisha got more votes than Jhanvi 😲 I mean, for me she isn't such a different character from the other females in here, but seems like she has some more fans than thought πŸ˜†

Well, I went with Jhanvi, coz as much as I love Amba, pre-leap she was better (in my eyes), so I count her to pre-leap characters πŸ˜† And Jhanvi is an amazing character (a bit childish, but that's part of her, I guess) and I love her confrontations with Ammaji 😍 She isn't like the other females, who just look scared at Ammaji and don't dare to speak up again, but says, what she thinks right away πŸ˜† Seems like Amba raised her daughter very well and taught her, to fight in life and never give up, so the thanks goes to our sweet Amba-Mama 😍

πŸ€—
I agree with you Nori, but for me Amba is Amba and I just love her😳😍
After the recent Ammaji-Jhanvi encounter, I kind of felt Jhanvi is a combination of both Amba and Sia. Ofcourse, she has inherited most of the genes from Amba, and thank God and the CVs for that! And not to mention Ammaji's genes as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I was just wondering, when Ammaji couldn't manage only Amba and only Sia, how she is going to manage a combination of bothπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sia as the biological mother and Amba as the foster mother, deadly combination🀣I feel sorry for Mummyji🀣
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laado_007

πŸ€—

I agree with you Nori, but for me Amba is Amba and I just love her😳😍
After the recent Ammaji-Jhanvi encounter, I kind of felt Jhanvi is a combination of both Amba and Sia. Ofcourse, she has inherited most of the genes from Amba, and thank God and the CVs for that! And not to mention Ammaji's genes as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I was just wondering, when Ammaji couldn't manage only Amba and only Sia, how she is going to manage a combination of bothπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sia as the biological mother and Amba as the foster mother, deadly combination🀣I feel sorry for Mummyji🀣

ROFL
So true, yaar πŸ˜† How will poor Ammaji just manage a mixture of Sia and Amba πŸ˜† And not to forget her loyal dogs, Jogi and Gaji πŸ˜† Khud toh Jhanvi bagal hai hi hai, aab bakhi ghar balongo bhi bagal kar kar hi chain lahigi ROFL
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i would say amba, tanisha and jhanvi
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
jhanvi is more appealing than others................πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ