PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ammaji spots Dia standing in a corner and asks her why she is standing there when there is so much work to do. Dia gets nervous and tells Shaurya that Ammaji is coming towards them. He let goes of her hand and hides behind the curtain. Ammaji sees his shoes and the plate of Gaajar ka halwa in his hands. She lifts the curtains to find him standing there. She asks him who he is what he wants. Shaurya is nervous and does not reply. Kaajal again comes to his rescue and tells Ammaji that he is the caterer. Ammaji warns Shaurya that if he does not behave himself in the wedding, she would pack him off to Punjab.

Rajveer and friends are sighting Kaajal and Rajveer challenges his friends that Kaajal will very soon be in his arms. Rajveer shakes the stool on which Kaajal is standing thus making her fall into his arms. His friends tease them and Kaajal gets angry. She reprimands Rajveer for his disgusting behaviour and tells him that she would never be friends with a guy who does not know how to respect girls. Rajveer too gets angry and tells that a girl's honour is like glass and that it can be broken any time. Kaajal gets disgusted and leaves the place. Rajveer resolves to get back at her in such a manner so that she remembers it all her life.

Gajender and Joginder are in the aangan and they are served juice. Just then Avtar and Dilip, Tanisha's father, come along and Avtar tells him that his idea of arranging for a wedding planner was very good and that they are doing a very good job. Avtar asks Dilip to taste kachoris. Just then Ammaji comes by and Dilip tells her that the kachoris are very good and they remind him of his childhood. Ammaji sardonically points out that times have changed and that in earlier days the bride's family would not even drink water in their daughter's sasural and now they are feasting on Kachoris. Avtar feels uncomfortable and takes Dilip in. Ammaji smirks and tells Joginder and Gajender that her tounge is like Kachoris, crisp and to the point.

Tanisha is applied the final touches of make up and everyone compliments her on her looks. Just then she spots the newspaper on the floor and picks it up. She identifies the guy as Ronnie and rushes to her mother and asks her to read the news. Her mother reads that a boy has died in a road accident and while the police are trying to make it look like an accident, the bruises on his body suggest that he was murdered. Tanisha is shocked and fearful. Just then Santoah comes in and Tanisha tells her that it is very important for her to meet Adi. Santosh tells her that it is not possible because as a rule the bride and the groom are not supposed to talk to each other until the wedding. Tanisha pleads with her and tells her that she many unanswered questions to which she must find the answers to, and without which she will not be able to marry Adi. Santosh is in a fix but finally agrees. She sends Tanisha's sister to fetch Adi.

PRECAP- Jhanvi is admonished by Ammaji, Joginder and Gajender for back answering.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Another Ambaless, Jhanviless and Karanless episode😕 Another faalto episode in short🥱

I misunderstood Ammaji's request to one of the assistants of SM. I thought she wanted those flowers😆 Only last night, I heard it properly- that she wanted her cap and not the flowers🤣
What will Ammaji do with the cap😕😕 Is she going to wear it along with her haryavi clothes or what 🤣

Ammaji's screw is definitely dheela 🤣

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laado_007

Another Ambaless, Jhanviless and Karanless episode😕 Another faalto episode in short🥱

I misunderstood Ammaji's request to one of the assistants of SM. I thought she wanted those flowers😆 Only last night, I heard it properly- that she wanted her cap and not the flowers🤣
What will Ammaji do with the cap😕😕 Is she going to wear it along with her haryavi clothes or what 🤣

Ammaji's screw is definitely dheela 🤣

How right you are, Harsha 😆 Another falto and boring episode Confused Wonder, how long they'll be able to play this boring, more boring, the most boring - game
Well, at least we'll see today an Ammaji-Jhanvi confrontation and the way, Jogi (did you ever notice, that the guy follows Ammaji like a dog to any place? 😆) speeks to Jhanvi, she obviously couldn't control her loose mouth 😆 Lets see, if it's today worth watching 😉
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmm.......... jhanvi is going to be there in tonight............... interesting episode is awaited..........
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

How right you are, Harsha 😆 Another falto and boring episode 😕 Wonder, how long they'll be able to play this boring, more boring, the most boring - game
Well, at least we'll see today an Ammaji-Jhanvi confrontation and the way, Jogi (did you ever notice, that the guy follows Ammaji like a dog to any place? 😆) speeks to Jhanvi, she obviously couldn't control her loose mouth 😆 Lets see, if it's today worth watching 😉

@BOLD😆 I think that is the best way of describing the episodes off late👏😆

I'm waiting for tonight's episode too😆 We'll get to see the trailer of what is soon going to be a mega movie🤣
That Joginder is a rabid dog🤢Don't even talk about him
But the thing is, they should show the scene early. It shouldn't be the last scene where only that dialogue is said and the episode ends😆 I don't want an encore of day before yesterday- The precap was Ammaji lifting the curtains, the aage dekhiyae was Ammaji lifting the curtains and the soap ended on the scene😕😆 I don't want that irritating thing to happen again😆
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So true, Harsha 😆
I hate it, if something like that happens and it sadly happens often. We see an interesting precap and can't wait to see the upcoming episode and what do we get? The episode ends on the interesting scene, we were waiting to watch 😒
Hope, that's not the case today. I just love every encounter of Ammaji and Jhanvi 😆