PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Tanisha tells her parents that they have done a lot for but there is a limit to everything. She says that she cannot tolerate their humiliation at the hands of Adi's family anymore. Tanisha's mother reassures her and tells her they will look after everything and that she should not worry unnecessarily. Tanisha then confides in them that Adi has cancelled their return tickets to America. She is upset as Adi did not even consider it important enough to tell her about it. Initially her parents are perturbed at the news but later they advice Tanisha not to misunderstand Adi as he may have thought it important to stay back in India for some more time keeping his father's health in mind. Tanisha says that if that were the case, there is no necessity for Adi to hide it from her as she would have understood and not compelled him to return to America immediately. She says that it is mandatory that she has a talk with Adi. Just then Chanda comes into the room with Tanisha's maasi and tells her to get ready for the haldi ceremony. Tanisha insists on meeting Adi but her mother and Chanda tell her that the ceremony is more important and that she can talk to Adi later.

Yaspal is supervising the wedding arrangements when he spots the watchman reading the newspaper. He reprimands him for doing something else during duty hours and snatches the paper away from him before warning him that he would have him suspended if he is seen doing something else during duty hours.

Yashpal settles down to read the newspaper and he sees Ronnie's picture on the front page with the headlines stating that the youth died in a road accident. Yashpal gets excited and goes inside the house to show Ammaji the newspaper.

Ammaji has a look at the paper and nonchalantly hands it back to him. She says that the boy's wishes of appearing in the newspapers have been fulfilled and that he couldn't have asked for more.

Kaajal arrives with her assistants and assigns various responsibilities to them. Just then Rajveer comes in and Kaajal tells him that vehicles are not allowed inside the courtyard. Rajveer again treis to flirt with her and she cuts him off. His friend is surprised at her attitude and Rajveer reassures him that a fight is always the beginning of love.

Kaajal and her group are busy with the arrangements and Rajveer and his friends continue to check Kaajal out. Karan notices this and he tells himself that Rajveer will never change!

Kaajal calls up Jhanvi and asks her if she would help them out with the preparations as they have too much work to do and too little time. Jhanvi agrees to help and asks her for the address. Jhanvi recognizes it as Dia's house and tells herself that Shaurya has got himself a free ticket to Dia's house!

Chanda asks Tanisha to pray to Lord Krishna before the haldi ceremony. Dia asks Tanisha's sister to come along and Dia, Tanisha and her sister go the aangan to offer their prayers.

Joginder is watching the news when Ammaji comes into his room. The newsreader talks about Ronnie's death and how the police are trying their best to show the death as an accident when the bruises on Ronnie's body tell a different story. Just then, Ammaji sees Tanisha walking past the room. She increases the volume of the television but Tanisha does not hear the news.

Before offering their prayers, Tanisha tells Dia that she wants to meet Adi and talk to him. She tells her that it is very important and she requests Dia to arrange for it. Dia promises to and they begin the pooja.

Ammaji comes outside the house with the newspaper and looks at the girls praying. Just then, Chanda comes there with a garland of flowers for Tanisha. Ammaji tells Chanda not to take the flowers in that manner as they will wither. She then wraps it up in the newspaper and gives it to her to give it to Tanisha.

Adi is applied haldi and Ammaji and Gajender come to see him. Gajender teases him and tells him that the haldi is very becoming. He then tells him not to change colours after marriage. Ammaji then tells him that the colour of her blood is deeper than the colour of haldi and that her boy will not change colours after marriage. Just then Tanisha's maasi comes in with a bowl and asks for some haldi for Tanisha. Ammaji tells her sardonically that there is no meaning in taking a portion of haldi from Adi's bowl as she has given her grandson himself to them and as if this is not enough, the marriage is going to take place at the groom's house. She then adds that it is a profit for them, the shopkeepers. Tanisha's maasi tries to make light of the situation and tells her that in marriage 'give and take' is a common thing. She tells her that they would give their daughter to Ammaji's family and she would in turn be instrumental in continuing the family lineage. Ammaji replies that only time will tell if their daughter is instrumental in continuing the Sanghwan family lineage or if she is instrumental in keeping up with her family traditions of giving birth to girls. Tanisha's maasi is taken aback and Ammaji tells herself that the wedding is still a long way to go and before that there would be many hurdles which would have to be overcome.

PRECAP- Shaurya comes to Dia's house dressed up as a Sardar and begs of Dia to accept his proposal. Dia is nervous and she fears that Ammaji would see them together. She pleads with him to go when Ammaji calls out to her. Dia is nervous and gives Ammaji a blank stare. Ammaji gets suspicious and comes near her to see what the matter is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder how long is the wait before Ammaji-Amba face each other!
Another Shauryaless filler!πŸ₯Ί
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Well, the stage is all set for the fire worksπŸ˜‰ We just have to see if the wait was worth the while πŸ˜†It had better be😑 I don't want a one episode drama, one Maha episode where the reunion takes place and it is all revealed that Jhanvi is Dia's twin and that she would be shifting to KN for good! Oh no!
There had better be atleast a week long drama with some cute mother-daughter scenes😳 And yes, I want them to show Amba's weddingπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
DW! A week is just too less.... they can easily use one Maha episode just to make Amba reach KN!
The the close-ups would take 1-2 more episodes!
Then till they muster courage to speak... will it be 4 episodes or 5?🀣

PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

DW! A week is just too less.... they can easily use one Maha episode just to make Amba reach KN!

The the close-ups would take 1-2 more episodes!
Then till they muster courage to speak... will it be 4 episodes or 5?🀣

🀣 I have no issues if, for all the episodes of the soap, they Amba and AmmajiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I was thinking of Shikha's exit when I said week long. πŸ˜†
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update!! 😊
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i don't think the reunion will be in this week.............. maybe nxt week..........
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Too little of Karan and Jhanvi, today 😭 And no Amba as well How long will this by now somewhat boring track go?

Originally posted by: laado_007

🀣 I have no issues if, for all the episodes of the soap, they Amba and AmmajiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I was thinking of Shikha's exit when I said week long. πŸ˜†

When I think about the reunion, I too get my doubts about how long it'll be, as Shikha quit the soap πŸ˜• Much episodes they can't have, sadly But I hope, that this week they at least start the reunion, we all are waiting for for so long 😳 As for Jhaniv's revelation, don't know. I don't want it all (Ammaji-Amba reunion and Jhanvi's revelation) to happen in one and the same episode. It would just destroy the effect of one thing. First get the reunion done (maybe Ammaji thinks at the beginning, that Jhanvi acutally is Amba's biological daughter πŸ˜†) and later the whole Jhaniv-Dia-twin story.
You know, as cute as I think Shaurya behaves right now, he's going on my nerves by now πŸ˜† Just give Dia some time to think about this all πŸ˜• Oh, and I so hope, Shaurya didn't go alone to Dia's house, Jhanvi too should go with him πŸ˜† Would be more interesting and more fun 😳
PemaKarpo thumbnail
I can't agree with you more, Nori! I don't want the Amba-Ammaji reunion and the Jhanvi revelation to take place in the same episode.