mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys
as we all knw amba aka shika will b eleaving us sooon nd before she leaves ammmaji and amba will have reunioun scene.
i just wanted to knw how u guys think amba nd ammaji will meet.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post 👍🏼

I'm dying to know too😳 I think Ammaji will get very emotional😍 Especially because of the comments she has been passing on Jhanvi's parents and the way she said the wedding won't stop if the wedding planning agency's boss doesn't turn up😆
I wish Ammaji stops wearing white clothes and starts wearing her pre leap clothes😆 White suits Meghna but it gets boring after a while😆
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
as predicted by jhanvi
god will offer some special effects to d moment when they vil meet
just kidding
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I cant wait to see her face..... and then remembering all her comments for her.... Ha! Old toad! The countdown has started!
Bu we do't even get to see any promos at all....
I hate why laado is being given such a step-motherly treatment!
vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Nice post 👍🏼

I'm dying to know too😳 I think Ammaji will get very emotional😍 Especially because of the comments she has been passing on Jhanvi's parents and the way she said the wedding won't stop if the wedding planning agency's boss doesn't turn up😆
I wish Ammaji stops wearing white clothes and starts wearing her pre leap clothes😆 White suits Meghna but it gets boring after a while😆

i toh feel ammaji will never get emotional! i just h8 her.! she being a woman hates woman? why? i want amba to taunt ammaji! waitng for amba to meet ammaji soon.............
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaiku

i toh feel ammaji will never get emotional! i just h8 her.! she being a woman hates woman? why? i want amba to taunt ammaji! waitng for amba to meet ammaji soon.............

I think Ammaji will get emotional, she's always been emotional where Amba was concerned😳Firstly she was SUPREMELY angry with Amba and once she got to know that Amba is her daughter, she was so sweet😳 Atleast to Amba😉 She was tearful when Raghav informed her of Amba's death😳 And remember the scene where after sending her daughter away, she sat crying in her room with her clothes😳😍☺️

I feel she likes only Raghav, Amba and Avtar. She has made it very clear that Gajender is not among her list of favorites and Jogi, well since he is the most obedient of the lot, so she has a soft corner for him.
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi vaiku! Yes u said it rightly. Being a women c dont understnd othr womens feelngs n enjoys it. Ok its der dat c savd amba frm her bros. But dat dosnt mean c changd c even plays wit dias feelngs. I realy feel sia n raghav shud hv been der. Now atleast pray wen amba mets dey shw some gud tings.
vaiku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi vaiku! Yes u said it rightly. Being a women c dont understnd othr womens feelngs n enjoys it. Ok its der dat c savd amba frm her bros. But dat dosnt mean c changd c even plays wit dias feelngs. I realy feel sia n raghav shud hv been der. Now atleast pray wen amba mets dey shw some gud tings.

god knows whn will amba and ammaji meet..😕 hope tanisha jus leaves adi............adi is playing wid tanisha's emotions...ammaji being a buzurg how can she ever take a wrong decision? if adi wants to settle in america whtz her problem?! waiting for amba and ammaji to meet face to face....! waiting for it....!
😕😕😕
vaiku thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

I think Ammaji will get emotional, she's always been emotional where Amba was concerned😳Firstly she was SUPREMELY angry with Amba and once she got to know that Amba is her daughter, she was so sweet😳 Atleast to Amba😉 She was tearful when Raghav informed her of Amba's death😳 And remember the scene where after sending her daughter away, she sat crying in her room with her clothes😳😍☺️

I feel she likes only Raghav, Amba and Avtar. She has made it very clear that Gajender is not among her list of favorites and Jogi, well since he is the most obedient of the lot, so she has a soft corner for him.
[/Qhope so.. waitng for amba and ammaji to meet face to face!!!!!