WHICH JODI Of NAIDL U LIKE MOST?

Poll

Which jodi u like d most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi jodi here mean husband wife, bro sis, sis sis etc. So do vote n comment on ur fav jodi.so do write few words on jodis dat u lik
Edited by Padmpriya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i like amba nd ammaji
stupidestwatch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Best jodi is of course RaSia. Actually, there are many different RaSia jodis which makes it ultraspecial: ChiChi-Sia; Villain-Sia, Confused Raghav-Sia, Loverboy Raghav-Sia, Hubby Raghav-Sia...

However, following deserve honorable mention:

Sia-Ammaji
Raghav-Sheela Chachi
Gajji-Sunehri
Sia-Vaidahi
Sia-her father

All these jodis had amazing chemistry as long as the character(s) were in the show.

Just writing all those makes me nostalgic. The old NAIDL was AWESOME. (By "old NAIDL" I mean the first two years... mainly till Raghav's public acceptance of Sia as his wife while Sonali - the chuhiya packs her bags.)
Edited by stupidestwatch - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Definitely Amba-Ammaji😳 [first place😳]
The lovely-shovely Amba-Jhanvi
Karan-Jhanvi
Jhanvi-Dia
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You forgot one jodi--the most interesting of all...

JOGI-AMMAJI...😆😉
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Goes without saying Raghav and Sia in all their avataars. And it was a treat to watch those scenes even when Raghav was being at his villainy best.
And of course, the chemistry between VKG and Sia was also good and the scenes had a lot of energy.
Actually the ensemble was very good and the other characters, including cameos (both special and not-so-special) - except the initial Bhanu Pratap - were good too.
But as far as jodi is concerned, it's RaSia. The others are ok sorta.
My personal opinion. Hope no one is offended. 😉
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
N one more i forgot dats dheraj-jumar. I usd to lik jumer very much. N in my opinion RASIA ROCK. even amba-amaji sequence was superb. When raghav brings jumar back,rasias cuteeee sequence,wen sia adresses crowd, den wen c takes women to school n raghav protectng al superb. Raghavs luv fr sc, santosh was also cute.avtar chanda n sunheri gaji also made nice scenes. I didnt likd was dongi baba