Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi ADinats n HARsha yes sometimes wen spokn words cant make tings right den force has to b usd. But witout usng force wit kindnes thngs can b made correct. Den one gets real hapiness.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Temporary results? I wonder which result of Amba's was temporary?

She is the one who started the school and it went on till the end, ok if the Masterni ji had other things which she considered more important, Amba cannot be blamed for it! LOL!

Avtar, he grew his spine only after Amba's entry.

Raghav and Sia became a mature couple only after Raghav came back from Amba's captivity. I agree that this has nothing to do with Amba directly, but distance makes the heart grow fonder!

Chanda, she started opening her mouth only after Amba's exit, I'm not saying this, Joginder himself told this to Ammaji.

Not to forget Ammaji, if she has changed even 0.0001%, it was only because of Amba.
So I don't think the results were temporary and not to mention that all these were done in a matter of one month😉

Coming to the fear aspect, I think most of the actions performed by most of us is due to fear😆 We don't skip signals because of fear of having to pay a fine! We go to school because our parents force us to, and later we force our children to because NOW we realize that our parents were right in forcing us! Something as simple as a mother forcing down bitter medicine through her child's throat! Most of the actions in our lives are done either due to force of fear! And later we DO realize that whatever we were forced to do was actually good for us and for the society. Ofcoures, inspiring people to do things would be the ideal way of changing the society, but that is an idealist's dream, almost impossible.

And finally, it does not matter who understands and who doesn't. What is important is that the CVs should and they have!!

Ok, that's it! I'm done with my views and opinions and have no inclination to continue this debate because its proved and tested that Amba's methods did produce results whereas Sia's methods produced none. As IM Virani says, "Raasta wohi saahi hai jo kaamiyabi tak le chalthi hai" 😉😆
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi wats dat ur discusng i hvnt undrstood. But its undrstood dat wit ambas entry lot changd in lado. But one more thng is sia also startd school but wit ambas entry she got force. She only tried to change thngs in non violent manner. Ok where luv n sympaty dosent help force helps.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi wats dat ur discusng i hvnt undrstood. But its undrstood dat wit ambas entry lot changd in lado. But one more thng is sia also startd school but wit ambas entry she got force. She only tried to change thngs in non violent manner. Ok where luv n sympaty dosent help force helps.

Some people are of view that Amba's changes were temporary and was acquired by force. I was only pointing out that her achievements were not temporary and a result acquired through physical force and fear need not be always wrong, atleast it wasn't in Amba's case.
See, I really don't want to talk about what Sia did or did not do, But, it is quite obvious that the founder and not the teacher of a school/college is remembered. All of us know that Sia did attempt to start a school before but once she was opposed by Ammaji, all was forgotten.
We have gone through all of this before and I really don't want to make this thread a battle ground. And moreover, you have started this thread to discuss about what the effect on Jhanvi will be when she gets to know about the truth and when she goes to live in KN for good. So I think what Sia or Amba did or did not do is quite irrelevant here.

People have different views and opinions and they have a right to them. This was and is and will be my opinion of Amba and Sia. And I strongly feel that the character of Sia has been wasted. This is only my opinion😛
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If we don't believe in ourselves we try to give lots of explanations and clarifications just to make ourself happy