WHAT WILL B EFFECT ON JHANVI?

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi frnds! Wat u feel when janvi cums to knw dat dias family is her too n c wil hv to face al dat wat dia always goes through. Dat amaji, her sons al der nonsence. Wil she take it positivly n make change lik sia or she wil keep quite to amas torture? Comment frmd wat u feel!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
From the knowledge I've from Jhanvi's character, she'll never obey to Ammaji and her rules, that just won't be Jhanvi anymore. Dia has grown up by Ammaji, so her character was influenced by Ammaji, her thoughts about girls etc... Jhanvi on the other hand was brought up by Amba, and Amba taught her 'daughter' to fight in life and not to give up. Therefore my opinion is, that Jhanvi, after finding out about her family, would surely try to change things in Ammaji's household and maybe Ammaji too, just like Sia did.
Jhanvi already helps Dia to warm up and come out of her snail shell, she tries to 'change' her a bit and when she'll know, that Dia's family is her family as well and Dia her sister, she'll do something against the way, Ammaji treats the women in the house. It's after all, what she'd learned from her 'mother', to fight and that girls are as worth as boys are.
Therefore, I'm impatiently waiting for the day, when Jhaniv will enter Ammaji's household and make a lot of troubles for her dearest grandmother ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Nori:- Exactly!
Jhanvi is brought up by a very tough and head-strong lady. She has been loved alot. So she herself has inculcated some of her mother's qualities. The way she spoke against dance not being given the status of art by some narrow minded people was fab. She won't be an easy target and will give Ammaji a togh time!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

From the knowledge I've from Jhanvi's character, she'll never obey to Ammaji and her rules, that just won't be Jhanvi anymore. Dia has grown up by Ammaji, so her character was influenced by Ammaji, her thoughts about girls etc... Jhanvi on the other hand was brought up by Amba, and Amba taught her 'daughter' to fight in life and not to give up. Therefore my opinion is, that Jhanvi, after finding out about her family, would surely try to change things in Ammaji's household and maybe Ammaji too, just like Sia did.(You mean just like how she tried to, don't you๐Ÿ˜‰, aaah! Sorry, couldn't resist that๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)

Jhanvi already helps Dia to warm up and come out of her snail shell, she tries to 'change' her a bit and when she'll know, that Dia's family is her family as well and Dia her sister, she'll do something against the way, Ammaji treats the women in the house. It's after all, what she'd learned from her 'mother', to fight and that girls are as worth as boys are.
Therefore, I'm impatiently waiting for the day, when Jhaniv will enter Ammaji's household and make a lot of troubles for her dearest grandmother ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I completely agree with you Nori๐Ÿ˜ƒ She sure will change things for the better, just like how her mother, Amba, did๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
460091 thumbnail
Amba will not spare dkg...
i think amba will take dia with her....

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi ya al of u said is right. Shel b strong n try to bring changes n give strong fight to ama. But i pray atleast cvs use her in bettr way.
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think jhanvi will hav a breakdown after knowing amba is not her mum but she will become strong agian
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: laado_007

I completely agree with you Nori๐Ÿ˜ƒ She sure will change things for the better, just like how her mother, Amba, did๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes Hesperus, you are write, i think janvi can change or challenge her like Sia without using the physical force๐Ÿ˜‰...
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ Doesn't matter, what is important is the result, the end justifies the means๐Ÿ˜‰ Some work is any day better than no work and all talk ๐Ÿ˜†
Sadly, many people don't understand this๐Ÿ˜†
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Working on gun points doest solve the issue ๐Ÿ˜‰ but people think force helps and some are happy with short term results. If the mind set is not changed what is the use of small happiness when the end results is zero. But as long as few people dont undertstand this, thats ok๐Ÿ˜ƒ. But as long as many understand this thats the good results๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by adinats07 - 13 years ago