i dont know why but sharya looks weak

547039 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think i like rajbeer and adityas personality, shaurya looks very thn, timid and choco boy softie softie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have to disagree Adi and Rajbeer I don't feel have the best of personalities, they can't think for them selves and I think use fists above knowledge.

Whilst Shaurya uses knowledge and his brains, instead of fists. He is a nicer person over all and I don't think can use anyone the way Adi and Rajbeer would if told to.
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I think that's everyone's own and personal liking. If you like Adi and Rajveer more than Shaurya, than so be it, after all you have the right to like whom you want 😆
I, for myself, wether like Adi, nor Rajveer, coz I just can't bring myself to see anything good in their chracter. Adi, for example, has changed since he'd returned to India and this changes were all bad. Rajveer was always a spoilt brat, who uses his mother's love (btw Adi does this with Ammaji's love too, sometimes) Oh, and Nikita, I don't know, how it's with Rajveer, but Adi won't ever use his fists, coz this guy is more than weak. You can bet, in confrontations he'll wave with money 😆
Shaurya on the other hand is a nice guy. sure, he's soft and so on, but this softness, especially towards Dia, makes him, in my eyes, more than sympathetic and he's really cute in this bahavior 😍 And I don't think, he's weak, coz he for sure can defend himself. But to judge on this, we have to see a scene, where he would have to show his 'strengh' 😉
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rajbeer is just out of the question! He's more of a despo creepy guy!
Adi is just too weak too.... couldn't even do some dhishoom-dhishoom for his own darling lover!
But Shaurya is definitely adorable or so I feel.
Sorry, Couldn't help drooling. No, but seriously.... He's a bright person who is clean, spirited and speaks his heart out. No wonder, He's bebak Shaurya. But tough or not, that time will tell!
Edited by radt - 13 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Rajbeer and Adi r weak only Karan seems to be considerate at times. Shaurya seems like a level headed nice guy but lets c how he deals with Dia's family coz i can guarantee there will be a beating in his future hopefully he will fight back to be with Dia.
547039 thumbnail
arey bhaiyon aur behano, i was simply staing on the top 'looks matter' yaaar
ofcourse by all means nature shown of shaurya is great
and how would i like rajber avatars son- he is sure despo looks
i was just quoting form the looks thats it....
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
In a way , I agree . I think Shaurya's personality is much to soft & I guess his appearance onscreen is just being restricted to his chocklate boy like image. I'd personally wish him to get a little more tougher , a little more manly.Rajbeer , Karan & even Adiya's personality to some extent stands out , not only because they've got a spark of a man who can fight , protect when they have to ( All the three ) but also that they love someone when it's needed to. ( Atleast Karan I'd say & to some extent , Aditya as well )

Dia being quite a soft personality herself , a love story that involves her could only click if there is an element of contrast in it. There's no point or rather nothing to watch , if both the girl & the guy are as soft & vulnerable as each other. Someone's gotta stand out among the two. Shaurya's character should. Because , this is not a show that's got love as it's theme . It's instead a show that's got strong & daring storyline. If Amma ji & other's oppose their alliance tommorow for unwanted reasons , Shaurya's character will need to get manly inorder to stand up for his cause. He's just a kid now rather & I wouldn't deny that.
Edited by * Unnati * - 13 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, then I got a bit confused, I guess 😆 But in your previous post, you said you like Rajveer's and Adi's personality, so that made me confused 😉 To some extend I've to agree with Unnati, Shaurya could get a bit tougher and more manly like, but I think with time he'll for sure get, as he has to fight for a girl like Dia (concerning her family) 😆 But truth to be telled, onscreen Karan is the only one who seems strong and mainly 😳 But Rajveer and Adi? Concerning this line of yours, Unnati: Rajbeer , Karan & even Adiya's personality to some extent stands out , not only because they've got a spark of a man who can fight , protect when they have to but also that they love someone when it's needed to. Well, by those two it's really just a little spark (by Adi especially) of a man who can fight, protect and love when its needed 🤔
But yeah, what you two said about Shaurya, is really true 😆
547039 thumbnail
thnaks 'Unnati'
ye you are coorrect, in other topic who is for jhnavi-dia, in january topic i already weklll ibn advance said dia should get a 'MAN' nOT A COOTON PULP LIKE CHCOHLATE SOFT CHAP. AND HE IS O FAIR, COME ON IT LOOKS LIKE MICKEY MOUSE WITH LIPSTICK
I THINK THEY MUST HAVE FOUND FOR DIA SOMEONE WITH ADITYAS COMPLEXION, NOT FAIR PINKY TYPES
AND FOR Jhanvi, since hs herself is so jump jumpy someone like cool headsded guy like karan would be good, (again def not like shaurya) shaurya needs to grow or they should replce him
there must be man yaar