PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Gajender sits up on the bed, excitedly and tells Ammaji that he has convinced Adi to stay back. Gajender then asks Ammaji what would happen if, after marriage, Adi gets influenced by Tanisha and decides on returning to America. Ammaji repeats the words 'after the marriage' and looks at Gajender significantly. Santosh, who overhears this conversation, is worried and wonders what Ammaji meant by those words.

Next morning, Rajveer flirts with Tanisha's sister until Dia comes and takes her away. A sick Gajender takes his seat and Tanisha's father enquires about his health. Ammaji tells him that Gajender has had a heart attack and that it will not be cured as easily as a cold or a fever. She continues that Gajender, for his son's sake, has sacrificed his own happiness and comfort and has decided to take part in the function. She tells them that any father would suffer if he gets to know that his son will soon part with him. Ammaji then says that they would not know how it is to part with a son as they have no son at home. Tanisha and family are taken aback. Just then the pundit announces the commencement of the tilak ceremony. Tanisha's family applies tilak to Adi and they distribute jewels to all the ladies of Adi's family. Tanisha's mother gives Ammaji the jewelry. Ammaji ridicules it and says that she is not in the habit of wearing such stuff. She accepts it nevertheless and casually picks up one of the bangles and examines it critically. She then hands over the box to Chanda. Ammaji then asks Yashpal to bring in the jewels for the bride. Yashpal brings a huge thaali of jewels and everyone gapes at it. Santosh and Chanda put the haar around Tanisha's neck. People look it at dumbfounded and ask Ammaji the cost. Ammaji rubbishes it and says that jewels are for decoration and that they would go a waste if they are not appreciated. She says that people buy jewels according to their capacity and that was why they accepted whatever Tanisha's family gave, with a big heart. Tanisha's family is taken aback and Tanisha is tearful. The pundit declares the tilak ceremony to be over and Ammaji asks Tanisha to serve food to everyone as it is a tradition in the family for the future daughter-in-law to serve food.

Tanisha's father is worried at Ammaji's attitude and asks Adi the reason for it. Adi rubbishes it and says that it is only a misunderstanding. Tanisha's father tells him that he has only two daughters and he wishes to marry them off as grandly as he can. He asks Adi to arrange for a professional wedding planner. Adi finds out about good wedding planners and zeros in on a 'Shubh Muhurth' wedding planning agency.

Ammaji discusses the menu with Avtar when she sees Dai on her way out. She asks her about it and Dia says that she has to go to college to submit a project. Ammaji admonishes her and tries to prevent her from going to college. Avtar intervenes and tells her that it is important for her to go to college as the project is very important and if not submitted on time, Dia's entire year would be wasted. Ammaji scowls at him but permits her to go. Dia leaves for college when her phone rings. On seeing that the call is from Jhanvi, she cuts it.

Dia and Jhanvi are in a car and Jhanvi instructs the driver to take a different route. Dia is surprised and asks her the reason. She tells Jhanvi that she cannot go anywhere as she has been given strict orders by Ammaji to be back by six. Jhanvi rolls her eyes and tells her that they are going to meet RJ Shaurya!

Tanisha goes to the kitchen and Santosh asks her if she is sure that Adi would go to the US with her once they get married and not back off in the last moment. Tanisha says that she knows her Adi and that he would never back off in the last moment. Just then they see Ammaji standing at the doorway. Adi comes in at that point and says that he wants to discuss something with Tanisha. He takes her away and Ammaji turns to Santosh and asks her what she is doing in the kitchen when there is work to do elsewhere.

Adi asks Tanisha about the flights tickets. He says that he wants to confirm the timings. Tanisha asks him if he is hiding something from her. He denies it and says that she would know of his plans once the wedding is over and he is beside her on the flight back to the US.

PRECAP- Shaurya talks into the microphone when Dia comes from behind him. He picks up a bouquet of red roses and turns around to meet her.

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Finally!!!!! The wedding planning agency!!!!!!🤣🥳
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update! - Aww I just wanted to know if there was an Shaurya and Dia but shall have to wait till tommorow - not in the mood to watch Amaji ridicule Tanisha and her family and manipulate Adi!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol I like Dis n Shaurya more than Adi n Tanisha ryt now
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Finally!!!!! The wedding planning agency!!!!!!🤣🥳

What will Mata Ammaji think of that ?????Sounds like she has not changed at all.............I think these actors who do these negative roles (and are generally good at it) do not want to risk being shown as a positive or turning positive character..................cannot understand why??? Or maybe it is just the CV's who do not know what positivity is all about and therefore cannot write scripts with some humour, change and positiveness.
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

What will Mata Ammaji think of that ?????Sounds like she has not changed at all.............I think these actors who do these negative roles (and are generally good at it) do not want to risk being shown as a positive or turning positive character..................cannot understand why??? Or maybe it is just the CV's who do not know what positivity is all about and therefore cannot write scripts with some humour, change and positiveness.

Its the CVs, I presume. I don't know why they call themselves 'creatives'. What a misnomer! I, for one, cannot see any creativity in the soap Any fool who has a certain amount of experience with Indian soaps could have guessed that the soap would be going along the lines of Sita aur Geeta! Anybody would have guessed the reason why Amba was made a wedding planner! Infact, there is no element of surprise left in the soap! Its getting rather boring these days! I cannot believe that I, of all the people, am saying this!

The CVs just take the obvious way out. No creativity. No story. Just Bakwaas! They just don't want to use their brains. They just don't want to think!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Its the CVs, I presume. I don't know why they call themselves 'creatives'. What a misnomer! I, for one, cannot see any creativity in the soap Any fool who has a certain amount of experience with Indian soaps could have guessed that the soap would be going along the lines of Sita aur Geeta! Anybody would have guessed the reason why Amba was made a wedding planner! Infact, there is no element of surprise left in the soap! Its getting rather boring these days! I cannot believe that I, of all the people, am saying this!

The CVs just take the obvious way out. No creativity. No story. Just Bakwaas! They just don't want to use their brains. They just don't want to think!

I genuinely feel for you since you do the updates................I have happily stopped watching.........😊
PemaKarpo thumbnail
In fact, I watch the soap only to do the updates😆😆 If Sang_hari had continued doing the updates, I may have stopped watching too😆 Anyway, I love doing the updates, so I'm not complaining! I would like it better if I get to write about my Daku Rani more😳😭