PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The wedding preparations are on under Yashpal's supervision. Yashpal receives a call and he moves away to attend it. Just then, Rajveeer comes out of the house and Karan drives in. Rajveer notices a pile of plastic chairs and shouts at the man bringing such cheap quality chairs for their high profile wedding. Tanisha's father, who overhears Rajveer, offers to talk to the man and sends Rajveeer in. Karan tells Tanisha's father not to do all these as he is the guest. Karan assures him that he would talk to the man in charge.

As Dia decides to call up Jhanvi, her phone rings and RJ Shaurya introduces himself to her! He congratulates her on winning a competition and tells her that she is the chosen one to meet RJ Shaurya in person in his studios. Dia is very excited at this but at the same time, she is puzzled as she did not participate in any competition. She decides to call up Jhanvi and discuss this with her. Jhanvi, amidst suppressed giggles, encourages her to meet RJ Shaurya. Dia says she will not be able to meet him and wonders how he got hold of her number as she did not take part in any competition. Jhanvi tells her that she should not worry about such things and that she should go to his studio to meet him as she is a die hard RJ Shaurya fan. Just then, Santosh comes into the room to call her downstairs and Dia cuts the call.

Tanisha's family show her the jwellery that they have bought for Adi's family. Tanisha picks up a box and says that the jewelry is very pretty and that Ammaji would definitely like it. Tanisha's father tells her that Adi's family, except for being old fashioned, is good and that she is lucky to have Adi as her husband who, in spite of being born in such a conservative family, is ready to leave his family and settle down in America.

Adi looks after his father's needs and gives him medicines. Gajender becomes nostalgic and tells him that, that is how he used to take care of him when he was a boy and sick. Gajender tells him that he has always dreamt that Adi, after getting married to a foreigner, would settle down in India, with him. He says that he has always dreamt that Adi, along with his two sons, would teach him English. Now, he feels sad at the thought that he would never be able to see his grand children. As an afterthought, he asks Adi to fetch a file from the cupboard. As Adi opens the drawer, he finds the Aditya Group Of Companies' file and brings it to Gajender. Gajender asks him to sign the papers and on enquiring, he tells Adi that they are the Power of Attorney papers. He tells him that he will not be able to take care of the company as he is not well enough to handle such a huge responsibility. He informs Adi of handing over the companies to an educated and responsible person. Adi is tearful and tells him that he shall not sign the papers. He tells him that he has changed his mind about returning to America. Gajender is very happy and hugs him. Just then, Ammaji and Joginder enter the room and Gajender gives them a 'thumbs up'. Ammaji understands and tells Adi that he has given a new lease of life to his father and to her. She asks him to reconsider his decision and consult Tanisha once before deciding on anything. Adi tells her that that is not necessary as he has already made up his mind and that nothing is more important to him than his father's health and happiness. Saying this, Adi exits the room.

Gajender sits up on the bed, excitedly and tells Ammaji how he convinced Adi to stay back. Gajender then asks Ammaji what would happen if, after marriage, Adi gets influenced by Tanisha and decides on returning to America? Ammaji repeats the words 'after the marriage' and looks at Gajender significantly. Santosh, who overhears this conversation, is worried and wonders what Ammaji meant by those words.

PRECAP- Tanisha's mother gifts Ammaji the jewelry. Ammaji ridicules it and says that she is not in the habit of wearing such stuff. Tanisha's mother is taken aback and Tanisha is tearful.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
I was so DEAD sure that Amba would the wedding planning and that is how the mother-daughter duo will meet! Now, since the wedding is not going to take place and by the look of it, since Amba is not doing the wedding planning, how and when are the CVs going to show the Ammaji-Amba reunion?? And what was the necessity to make Amba a wedding planner πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
460091 thumbnail
laado007 i liked ur previous foto...
aise hi kaha
dun feel bura
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi thanks! V shud actualy apreciate adis luv fr his father but dont knw if it is property!actualy cvs dont hv any behind makng any charactr incase of sia too dey misusd. In dis epi so janis plan was dat den na?i tink marriage ll occur but durng sath pera al rona dona......
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha

laado007 i liked ur previous foto...

aise hi kaha
dun feel bura

I liked that pic too 😳 I'll use this for some time and then revert back to hamsa damyanthiπŸ˜†
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was a really boring episode πŸ₯± Nothing interesting happened, just the Dia-Shaurya-Jhanvi part was, as usual, cute 😳 You know, I expected Jhanvi's plan to be more... actionful πŸ˜† something like, going to the wedding (of cours disguised), although Ammaji don't want Jhanvi near Dia, and arranging a meeting between Dia and R.J.Shaurya. But that was also a conclusion, not a really smart one, but for Dia it'll work, I guess πŸ˜†
I really won't ever understand Ammaji, she is and will always be a mystery for me 😳 Sometimes I quesetion her love for Adi, but I think her love for her grandson is really selfish and Gajendar's too. They put their own happiness and will above the happiness of Adi, that's just pathetic 🀒 But oh well, Adi's not a little bit better, I guess. Sure, he want to stay because of his father, I think that's understandable, yet another reason for him to stay is this company on his name. The boy is totally blinded by the power of his family and let himself be bribed πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
@Harsha: Yeah, that's something that was bothering me since a while. Me too thought, it would be the best opportunity for the reunion of Ammaji-Amba, if Amba would plan Adi's and Tanisha's wedding, but that doesn't seem to happen. So, what was the use of making Amba a wedding planer? Or, after the break-up of Adi and Tanisha, there should enter a new girl in Adi's life, maybe it's someone Ammaji chose and Amba will plan this marriage πŸ˜• But this would be weird and Shikha won't be too long in NAIDL... Don't know, how thei are gonna do this, but hopefully it happens soon.