RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys! so remember the episode where tanisha slapped the gundas people.? so aditya didnt even like do anything, if ammaji thinks boys handle that stuff then why didnt he handle it??she thinks boys are stronger then why didnt sdi beat up the gunda?? he just like sort of pased out after a punch or something!!!!it was tanisha at the end who bite the guda and then she ran away, if she didnt do that god knows what would happen to her! i hate adi!! when tanisha was calling him he didnt even listen then he is like why did u had to make a scene!!!!ahhhh!!!! hate him and ammaji so much!!!!!!! why does ammaji think girls are useless they cant do anything!!!!!! and i agre with tanisha if someone try to misbehave with ammaji what would she do??(i cant really imagine that..lolzz) and i dont see what tanisha did wrong by slapping the stupid idiot gundas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dear! R u new to forum? As if u had seen ama & co means her sons in veerpur u wud hv just shockd to c tactics c usd to get tings done.
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello 😉
Well, in the beginning (when Adi came back from the USA) I used to like him, coz he seemed to be a really nice guy, who cared for his family. But Ammaji's bad influence changed Aditiya too much, so that now he's a totally unsympathetic person 😒 He's spineless and a big idiot, who can't see, that if he'll behave like this, he'll loose Tanisha one day.
As for the part, that you don't understand Ammaji, I'm watching this soap since the start and let me say you, that she is just like that. Her sons and now two grandsons are for her everything and in her eyes girls are worthless. It's just Dia's Kismat that she's still alive. I really hope, that at least her precious two grandsons will turn their backs on her, just for her to see, what it feels like. And I think, as Rajveer already is spoilt and Adi saw the power, he now has (he already makes use of Ammaji's love), that could happen 😆
Therefore, I agree with you; Adi is an idiot and hopefully Tanisha will leave him.
RanbirJia thumbnail
Well I know how ammaji is but she thinks adi should have handled it but my point was why didn't he handle it??? He is a guy and ammaji rules guys are the fighting so he didnt even fight he like passes out I think he is a coward!!!
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ah ok! Yes its right dat adi is coward! I fuly agree. Yes tani shud nt marry him.
547039 thumbnail

yeh tou tanishka ka badak pann hai kee she did not utter in front of ammaji

first i used to hate tanisha about her dress code etc but she is sweet girl, she will adjust if trateated and explained nicely i suppose

but this bloody aditya is tooo much bad.

and now i think that gajendra is pretending heart stroke, it is not real.

RanbirJia thumbnail
😉 [B]Yeah Thats what I thougtnow I seriously thnk he is faking!! 😲 😡
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Although I liked the way he looked after his father in last night's episode, I think the major reason why Adi agreed to stay back was the company. Aditya Group Of Companies is too dear to him I guess, couldn't take the fact that the company was going to be sold🤢

Save for a few streaks of goodness, I consider him mostly brainless and spineless

Not to mention his false ego and unwanted display of machismo!

A man cannot be more impotent!

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laado_007

Although I liked the way he looked after his father in last night's episode, I think the major reason why Adi agreed to stay back was the company. Aditya Group Of Companies is too dear to him I guess, couldn't take the fact that the company was going to be sold🤢

Save for a few streaks of goodness, I consider him mostly brainless and spineless

Not to mention his false ego and unwanted display of machismo!

A man cannot be more impotent!

That was exactly, what I thought yesterday. It was nice of him to look after his father, really, but the main reason he decided to stay in India was (in my opinion) the company. Ouch But what can we expect of the son of Gajendar? The father is fooling his son and the son is blinded by the power of the family, guess they both don't have any clue about what the other really is like 😆