PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Shaurya runs behind Jhanvi and confesses his love for Dia to her. Jhanvi is shocked but later she says that it is not possible as Dia is already in love with RJ Shaurya. Shaurya smiles and says that he is 'RJ Shaurya'. Jhanvi does not believe him initially but after he produces his ID card, she does. She writes down Dia's phone number on a slip of paper and hands it to him but the paper flies away. Shaurya goes running behind it and retrieves it. Jhanvi smiles at his madness and tells him that the whole situation is not as easy as it seems. Shaurya is perturbed but Jhanvi allies his fears and says that she has a plan in store!

Tanisha gets dressed for the sangeeth when Adi walks into the room. She asks him about Ronnie and Adi replies that he has been handed over to the police.

Santosh and Chanda are having a conversion about the incidents taking place in the haveli. Santosh tells her that they have seen a lot of violence and blood shed in Veerpur and that they don't want to see anymore of it. She curses her fate and says that a person can run anywhere but he can't run away from his fate. She feels sad that Ammaji has ruined Karan's life and feels sadder because as if that were not enough, Ammaji has made a murderer out of Adi too. Just then Tanisha and Dia come into the room and Chanda changes the topic of conversation.

Sangeeth is on with everybody dancing. Gajender stands in a corner, forlorn. Avtar tries to console him when Tanisha's family arrives. They are all welcomed and Ammaji tells them that they are lucky to have a ghar jamaai in this modern age. Everyone is a little taken aback at Ammaji's words when Gajender has his heart attack. The doctor is called for and he confirms that Gajender has had a minor heart attack.

Ammaji, Joginder and Adi are in a room and Gajender is lying down on the bed. Ammaji chides him for worrying unnecessarily and spoiling his health. She tells him that he ought to take care of his health himself as Sunehri is dead and Adi would be returning back to the US shortly. Ammaji continues to sprinkle-salt-on-the-wound by saying that it is not Gajender's fault that he worrys. She says that any father would be worried for his son who decides to leave his father and settle down in America as a ghar jamaai.

PRECAP- Ammaji is all smiles and she tells Adi that by changing his mind about returning back to America, he has not only given his father a new lease of life but also to her and the whole family. Ammaji asks him to consult Tanisha before deciding on anything. Adi says that that is not necessary as he shall not change his mind for anybody as nothing is more important to him than his father's health happiness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks For the Update Harsha!πŸ€—
I am really happy if Tanisha does not marry Adi! I didn't want her crying her eyes out for life!πŸ˜†
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear! 2day s epi was atleast good! I wud also lik if c dosnt marry dat amaji puch adi! Now if remembr life of tos women in veerpur it was WORSERRR THAN HELL!! Wen i first saw lado i was nt hvng any idea abt theme! I was wandrng why dos r lukng at dat old women wit coverd face n nt opning mouth?!!
ilove99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear!i am new to this forum and i have started watching this just from past few days 'n' i love dia and shaurya but hate ammaji
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilove99

thanks dear!i am new to this forum and i have started watching this just from past few days 'n' i love dia and shaurya but hate ammaji

Hey, then welcome to this forum, dear! πŸ€— Hope, to see more of you in here πŸ˜‰
Well, the episode was quite okay πŸ˜† When Shaurya run after the piece of paper (the boy is really going crazy in Dia's love 😳) I thought, he would run into the tree 🀣 Too bad, he didn't πŸ˜† But I start to really like Shaurya-Jhanvi scenes; too good how Jhanvi makes fun of Shaurya πŸ˜ƒ Now, I'm curious what her so called plan is; don't know, if I should feel sorry for Shaurya being a part of one of Jhanvi's crazy plans πŸ˜†
If Tanisha doesn't marry Adi, then I would be glad, coz she really deserves something better than him. Sure, it'll be a bit sad, if she'll leave the soap, but better than marrying stupid Adi 🀒 And Gajender has faked his heart attack, I think that's more than obvious. It's kinda sad too see, how far Ammaji and Gajender can go, to have their own way. I mean, okay, they don't want Adi to leave them, that's okay with me, but how can they put their own will, their own happiness obove the happiness of Aditiya? But, well, now Adi really wants to stay in India, as it seems πŸ˜• You know, I really hope, that some day Ammaji's precious grandsons turn their backs on her (for me it's like as Adi sometimes would make use of Ammaji's love and he firstly decided to stay in India, after Ammaji told him about the factory and that's in his name; to Rajveer I don't have to say anything, as he's already disappointing his family) I want to see, what'll she do, if something like that happens πŸ˜†
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx for the update..................

aditya needs a change............let's see who brings it!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jumuna-

ooooooooooooooooooooo

Welcome to the Forum😊

Please refrain from posting such comments as they attribute to spamming😊

Thanks!
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Laado,

Nothing changes I see from your updateπŸ˜”...............pity they stopped the comic moments............and glad that I have not got back to watching........so will enjoy your updates. Keep up the great job you are doing...😊