PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Adi narrates to Ammaji whatever happened that evening and Ammaji's face contorts in rage.She shouts at Tanisha for slapping a man. She asks her why she couldn't call out for Adi instead. She says that by changing one's nationality, the fact that a woman is a woman and man is a man cannot be altered. She orders for Tanisha to be taken inside.
Ammaji goes to Adi and consoles him. She reassures him that she would not allow the miscreants to go scott-free and that she would make sure that they are properly punished. Joginder singnals to Karan to go and find the thugs. Ammaji stops him and asks Joginder to call up the Commissioner instead. Gajender continues to rant and rave at his son's plight and Avtar consoles him.
Tanisha is taken inside by the women and she continues to sob uncontrolably in Santosh's arms. Santosh is worried at her hysterical state and asks her if the men forced themselves on her. Only after she vehemently denies this, Santosh breaths a sigh of releif.Tanisha is perturbed at the way Ammaji held her responsible for the situation. She says that she did not do anything wrong by defending herself. She asks them what Ammaji would have done had some men misbehaved with her. Chanda consoles her by saying that it is not for them to deceide what is right and wrong. Avtar too consoles her and says that the police have been called and the goons will be caught very soon.
As the search progresses, Adi becomes more and more concious of his consequence. Ammaji notices this and smirks.
An hour later, the DCP comes with the information that Ronnie, the guy who actually hit Adi and misbehaved with Tanisha, has absconded but they have found his friends. Adi asks them to throw the men behind bars and ensure that they are there for good! The DCP leaves after promising them that they would soon find Ronnie too.
Ammji asks Karan to go and find the guys and Adi asks her where is the need to. He tells Ammaji that the police are doing their work and they would find Ronnie soon. Ammaji replies that Tanisha is not only his future wife but also the family's future Daughter-in-law and the family's honour. She says that they cannot sit back till the police do their job. Adi is happy and goes to his room, limping.
Gajender asks Ammaji what was the necessity to call up the DCP and the ministers for something as petty as this. He says that Karan would have been sufficient to deal with the matter single handedly. Ammaji tells him that Adi should get to know how powerful the family is and be proud of it!
Karan brings Ronnie with his hands tied.Ronnie is badly injured and Gajender hits him more. Dia watches all this fearfully from her room window. Tanisha wakes up at the noise below and asks Dia about it. She tries to cover it up but Tanisha realises that something grave is going on outside the house. Dia and Tanisha go to balcony and see Adi advancing the man with an iron rod. Tanisha is shocked at his violent streak and rushes downstairs to stop him.
Meanwhile, Adi recollets the way in which Ronnie misbehaved with Tanisha and what Ammaji said about the future DIL being the family's honour. He is about the hit the man with the rod when Tanisha asks him to stop.
PRECAP- Tanisha pleads with Adi to stop hitting the guy and not to take law in his hands. Adi asks her to keep away from all these and Ammaji says that what Adi is doing is right and this is something every man ought to do!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god! So now also vkg/dkg is d whole n sole.watevr she say is correct. How can show dis in so developd delhi! Adi crosd his limits! Tanisha undrstod everyting before her mariage c should drop him!thanks harsha
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Yeah, Tanisha has to call off the relationship and move on!
BTW, it was interesting to note that this guy, the Deputy Commisnor of Police, New Delhi, is the same guy whom Ammaji hired eighteen years ago, to pretend as a policeman and save her daughter from Joginder and Gajender!!
Good to know that in these eighteen years, the guy has become a real policeman πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Yeah, Tanisha has to call off the relationship and move on!

BTW, it was interesting to note that this guy, the Deputy Commisnor of Police, New Delhi, is the same guy whom Ammaji hired eighteen years ago, to pretend as a policeman and save her daughter from Joginder and Gajender!!
Good to know that in these eighteen years, the guy has become a real policeman πŸ˜‰

⭐️harsha GREAT OBSERVATION really GOOD yaπŸ˜‰πŸ‘

i m no more intrested in tanisha and adi .wen ever i think of this adi i remember ADITYA .πŸ˜”β˜ΊοΈ.i m 2222222 loosing intrest in this soap .somewhere fr a full moon day they show dia and janu .no che b/w tani and adi sooooooo boring .wat u all think???

πŸ‘thanx fr u r update πŸ‘
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Actualy ya anu! Its getng too boring aditani scenes. Firstly i dont lik adi! Now i realy miss rasia scenes!!in actual dia shud nt get afraid, as c hv sangwan blood running through!!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Much as I hate to admit, I find the soap rather boring these days! Absolutely no story and no entertainment! CVs, please buck up!! ENOUGH of dilly dallying!!