Ammaji's Justice or Indian Penal Code?

walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
16th February, was a display of Ammaji's Justice. Her advocates, Joginder and Gajinder, and the young soldiers defending the turf of Virpur in the Capital of India. This India, which its leaders want to be one of the Security Council's Permanent Member ! What do you think of the public relations for this Country?

Should our Channels promote this or Indian Penal Code? Should our Police serve Ammaji or the Citizen of India?

You are the citizens who vote for the Politicians, who make laws and break them. Of course those who do wrong should be punished, - but by whom?

Who is right? Aditya or his girl friend,Tanisha, brought up in the spirit of the Justice in United States of America. What benefit has Aditya got by his being educated in the United States, if his mind is closed, by the values of the likes of Ammaji?

Hope you have some say in this?
Edited by walquest2000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am with Tanisha on this matter makes Adi any better than they guy he is beating up??? Two wrongs do not make a right, they should have left it to the police.

However on a personal level I can see where Adi is coming from he wants Revenge. But It is still wrong.

If every man took the law into their own hands, where would all the order go?

460091 thumbnail
i started watching then i skipped n saw the last part only...
BAKWAAS....
ammaji n her atrocities continue....

i actually felt for BP....he was right in avenging ammaji...
according to ammajis justice sinner should be killed same thing should apply to her aswell....
walquest2000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha

i started watching then i skipped n saw the last part only...

BAKWAAS....
ammaji n her atrocities continue....

i actually felt for BP....he was right in avenging ammaji...
according to ammajis justice sinner should be killed same thing should apply to her aswell....

Killing sinners does not solve any problem. When a child is born, it is clean. It is the circumstances that makes him good or bad. If you look at the teachings of enlightened men, they always taught tolerance. Thus society should have a mechanism to change peoples attitudes, that is why Kiran Bedi was for rehabilitation of prisoners, thus we can still use them as human resource. Ammaji's method, or the methods of nations too, is to go to war for their own national interests. There is no difference between the two. The nation which sends its soldiers to kill others, just to keep its assets safe, is as bad as Ammaji, but these are destroyed by their own weight, as their expenses cross much above their incomes. that is how Roman Empire was destroyed.
460091 thumbnail
I agree with u without a doubt.
i was talking in NAIDLs language.

what they r showing is hell wrong..... from start till the end.....

BUT i've lost faith in law of india. from police to cbi
Afta Ruchika girhotra case,priyadarshini mattoo,nitish kataria,jessica lal,
and ofcourse the current case AARUSHI TALWAR.......
i am left with no words
walquest2000 thumbnail

I agree with u without a doubt.

i was talking in NAIDLs language.

what they r showing is hell wrong..... from start till the end.....

BUT i've lost faith in law of india. from police to cbi
Afta Ruchika girhotra case,priyadarshini mattoo,nitish kataria,jessica lal,
and ofcourse the current case AARUSHI TALWAR.......
i am left with no words

Did you not follow, what happened in Egypt? That land had civilization from 3000 BC and the ruler managed to keep them under his thumb for 30 years. Suddenly, a face-book entry by a young girl triggered the revolution. India too is an ancient civilization, where our Rishis and Munis pondered and wrote the Vedas. Such people, should also be equal to the Egyptians. The system we inherited from the British, is ruling us. The fathers and grand fathers of today's youth grew under the old system, and are beholden to the "Sarkar". The Ammaji. That is why they are paralyzed. But our youth, that is you, are being educated in modern sciences, tools of technology and are our future. You can use your language skills, to fill the cyber space with your thoughts. SMS language will not do, as you have to propound your ideas cogently. Youth of India, should take over the mantel, in politics. I have faith in you, and as Obama said, "You Can.|
460091 thumbnail
We can change a plotical party like that but i dont think we can change
even 10 % of 1,155,347,678 of indians...

cos corruption is more need based than greed nowadays....
bribery of mere 10 rs or crores.....scams and all that...

do u think just by voting for some other party we can change the mentality,thinking,functioning of india?

anyway coming back to topic i think m gonna quit watching this show again....its back to sqaure one n i dont have much patience...

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post, Sir!
I completely agree with Nikitha.
It is inevitable that strong and sensible women like Tanisha would react in that manner. No girl can stay quite and tolerate being abused. But on the other hand, the men hit Adi and dragged Tanisha away only because they were mad at Tanisha for slapping the man and ofcourse, at Adi too for calling them keede makodes of the gutter. But what would Tanisha have done if the security gaurds had not arrived on time? It is a very precarious situation! No woman can tolerate people misbehaving with her and the men cannot tolerate these women hitting back! So what can be done? Its a rather frustrating situation, especially when the girl is around a man like Adi, who can neither fight nor run! Instaed will only make the situation worse by flaunting their false egos!
I think the police should have been called by the pub authorities themselves to avoid further trouble.
But the question here is, would the police have taken the authorities seriously? Only because they had pressure from above did they find the guys and that too in the middle of the night. But if an ordinary man had lodged the complaint, would the reaction have been this quick?
Ofcourse, Ammaji was no way right in saying that Tanisha should not have slapped the guy but allowed Adi to deal with them in his own way!
If Adi had dealt with the men in his own way, he would have only made the situation worse!
And I liked Tanisha's question- What would Ammaji have done if someone misbehaved with her??😆😆
Nice imagination!
But according to me, the only solution that I can see is that women should be educated in martial arts and self defense to make them strong enough to defend themslves!
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, personally I'm not an Indian, therefore I can't judge on Indian Penal Code, nonetheless I would like to reply to your post, as I too can't arrange myself with Ammaji's so called justice.

Originally posted by: Nikita_88

I am with Tanisha on this matter makes Adi any better than they guy he is beating up??? Two wrongs do not make a right, they should have left it to the police.

However on a personal level I can see where Adi is coming from he wants Revenge. But It is still wrong.

I agree with you, Nikita, you're absolutely right. But in this very moment, I think, Adi was more than angry, as he remembered the incident in the club and let himself be controlled by this anger. In such situations, where the desire for revange has grown too large, a human being isn't able to think properly, to differentiate between right and wrong. I'm, of course, not trying to excuse Adi, because what he's doing there is wrong. I guess, Ammaji is to blame even more than Adi, coze as an elder in the house, it is her responsibility to show the 'children' what's wrong and waht's right; in this scene she should've stopped Adi. But what can you do, if the elder of the house has a very wrong sense of justice?

We can change a plotical party like that but i dont think we can change

even 10 % of 1,155,347,678 of indians...

Well, I don't think so. Of course, it isn't possible to change a whole state by that, but firstly you need to find a beginning, even if it's by voting for another, maybe better party. More educated people, who have a knowledge of a justice, have to engage themselves in politics, try to change something, even if it is a little bit; even if it aren't even 10% of whole India. Because you need to have a beginning, to start somewhere, weather you do something little (like voting for another party or so), it would be a start.
Being educated in the USA Adi maybe should've known better, but as I mentioned before, in such a state he just couldn't think of rifht and wrong, only revange. So I'm with Tanisha. And I think Adi should listen to her, when she's trying to stop him. Surely, he (Adi) got beaten up by those guys, but I think it was worse for Tanisha than for him. Ammaji just should stop to blame others for her grandsons's fault and weaknesses (My opinion is, that it was Adi's own fault that he got beaten up; couldn't he've just run? I'm sure, he knew, that he couldn't fight those guys and it wouldn't have been any shame to run away.)
So, that was it, I think 😊
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post! In my opinion vkg/dkg is always wrong! I cant say anytng of adi he just crosd limits! I do lik tanis qn! As citizen of India, v shud nt blame d systm. But try to make changes. Unitd v stand divded v fall.individual cant change anytng! N ama s case is lik dis-if v put one rotten mango in good ones othrs too spoil...!