PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Tanisha is alone on the dance floor when a group of rouges try misbehaving with her. She calls out to Adi, but in vain. When the men continue to misbehave with her, she gives one of them a tight slap and says that, that is the only language they understand. Meanwhile, due to the chaos, people gather around them and Adi rushes to Tanisha's side to enquire if everything is alright. He yells out for the manager and shouts at him for allowing third grade people to enter the club. The rouges are shown the door by the club authorities.

Adi asks Tanisha why she had to slap the man. He says that she should have called out for him instead and allowed him to handle the situation in his own method. He is cross with her for creating a scene. Tanisha is pissed off and says that she is in no mood to argue with him and that she wants to go home.

Meanwhile, the thugs bribe the valet and make him park Adi's car in an isolated place.

Tanisha and Adi search for their car and on finding it, Adi says that some people will continue to be inefficient, no matter what. Just then the thugs surround them and Adi gets scared. He hands them his wallet, his watch and his mobile and beg of them to let him go. He even apologizes for whatever happened inside. Tanisha looks at him aghast!

The men, after taking away his belongings, hit him hard and drag Tanisha away, with Tanisha screaming out for Adi and Adi screaming out for Tanisha. Just then, the security guards come along and the rouges drive away.

Shaurya waits outside Krishna Nivaas with the balloons. He let goes of them and the balloons drift up to the balcony above. He then goes away whistling his trademark tune. Dia hears this and comes out to see RJ Shaurya. But she does not find anybody outside. She spots the red balloons and picks them up.

Tanisha's father calls up home and informs Gajender that Adi's application for the Green Card has been accepted and he may now stay in America as a citizen, without any problem. Gajender is shocked and he reports this to Ammaji. She says that Adi shall not return to America. She says that the marriage will take place according to his wish, but whatever happens later, will be according to her wish. Just then a bruised Adi, supported by Avtaar and Tanisha, comes in. Everyone rushes towards him to find out what happened. Tanisha is taken inside and offered a glass of water. Avtaar calls up the doctor and Ammaji asks Adi what happened. Adi narrated to her whatever happened that evening and Ammaji's face contorts in rage.

PRECAP- Ammaji shouts at Tanisha for slapping the man. She asks her why she couldn't call out for Adi instead. She says that by changing one's nationality, the fact that a woman is a woman and man is a man cannot be altered.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
They focus too much on Adi n Tanisha. Cant the writers balance out the appearance of the characters??? They suck at managing such a big ensemble cast.
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So no ViDia scenes! :( i don't know why they are focusing on adi and tanisha...
PemaKarpo thumbnail
I so agree with you people!! Since the day I started doing the updates, I've only been writing about those two🀒
Wish they showed this much of Amba and Ammaji / Amba and Jhanvi instead 🀒😭
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

I so agree with you people!! Since the day I have started doing the updates, I've only been writing about those two🀒

Wish they showed this much of Amba and Ammaji / Amba and Jhanvi instead 🀒😭

yes again them both waiting fr amba s entry literally this adi is soooooooo mad nt even that dnt knw wat type of person he is . cnt rescue himself alsoπŸ˜• thanx fr the update harsha
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh man,such a wimp this guy is..tanisha dear,dump the guy and move on..its fine if a guy cnt be a macho chap and go fight to protect his girl,bt on top of tht throwing attitude just shows what an idiot he is..no girl can ever be safe wid such a guy..when u cnt beat those thugs up,just turn arnd and run..there is no shame in tht..bt sum guys just dnt get it..
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

oh man,such a wimp this guy is..tanisha dear,dump the guy and move on..its fine if a guy cnt be a macho chap and go fight to protect his girl,bt on top of tht throwing attitude just shows what an idiot he is..no girl can ever be safe wid such a guy..when u cnt beat those thugs up,just turn arnd and run..there is no shame in tht..bt sum guys just dnt get it..

I guess she's pregnant. Maybe that is why she is hesitant to call off the relationship πŸ˜•
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, actually I don't mind, if serials focus on other characters than the lead ones, because that's part of every show and Adi-Tanisha; that's just one of a lot of tracks in NAIDL. Though, since I can't bear that couple, too much of them really goes on my nerves πŸ˜’ Tanisha is a really nice person, I like her, but after every episode Adi just goes worse. I mean, how pathetic is it, to try to save oneself in such a situation with money? As 'anu rulz' mentioned, it wouldn't have been any shame to turn around and run, especially since (I think) Adi knew, that fighting and such things aren't his strengh (thats Karan's job πŸ˜†) and Tanisha was with him.
Oh well, and now there'll be a stupid 'Hangama', because Ammaji's precious grandson got beaten up and Tanisha will be blamed. But really, what had Ammaji been thinking, when saying to Tanisha she shoukdn't have slapped that guy? It was an understandable and logicall reaction of her and really, she shouldn't blame Tanisha, just because her own blood isn't strong enough to protect himself and his soon-to-be wife (and I mean both weaknesses of Adi, first that he didn't flee (maybe it would've damaged his ego πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ) and second his physical weakness, though you can't really blame him for that).
By the way, as cute as Shaurya's appearance war, how the hell did he know, where Dia's room was? πŸ˜• I mean, what would've he done, if he'd accidentally gotten someone else's room? Ammaji surely would've been happy about those balloons 🀣 And I won't start with the question, how he actually managed, that those balloons flew directly to the balcony πŸ˜†
Okay, and now I wanna see more ViDia and Amba scenes (since Shikha's leaving the show and she can't leave without Ammaji knowing, that she's quiet alive, shouldn't there be much more scenes with her? πŸ€”)