PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Tanisha is puzzled and says that Adi is lying and that they aren't going to meet any friends but they are going to a night club instead. Adi is embarrassed and Ammaji is shocked. Ammaji asks Adi why he lied to her. She says when she can send him to America; she can definitely send him to a night club. Adi and Tanisha are happy and they are on their way out when Ammaji calls out to Tanisha and says she must go out when she can because she may or may not get an opportunity to, later. When Tanisha looks at her questioningly, Ammaji tries to make light of the situation and says that because there is so much work to do concerning their wedding, she may not find the time to go out.

When Adi and Tanisha are on their way out, Ammaji again calls out to her and says that since she is the future DIL of the house, she must dress properly and not give an opportunity for an outsider to talk badly about the family. Tanisha gets angry, removes her shawl and tells her that she has not dressed immodestly. On Adi and Tanisha's exit, Gajender asks a seething Ammaji what she is thinking. Ammaji replies that it not for her to do the thinking, but for him as it concerns his son's future and his son's life. She says that son has taken after his father in lying to her and supporting his wife. Gajender replies that he has paid the price for over pampering his wife and he says that he would not let history to repeat itself.

Adi and Tanisha are driving to the night club when Adi asks her what was the necessity to tell Ammaji that they are going to a night club. Tanisha replies that neither can she support liars and nor can she lie. Adi says that if the lie does not hurt anyone, there is no harm in telling it. He continues that Ammaji, even after knowing the truth, allowed him to go out because she loves him and in love, compromises are necessary. Tanisha thinks that Adi has changed a lot.

Everyone is celebrating Valentine's Day and Shaurya is with his friends thinking of Dia. He says that he ought to have been with Dia and not with his friends on Valentine's. One of his friends asks him to call her up and talk to her. Shaurya says that if he had her number, she would have been sitting next to him, drinking coffee! His other friend gives him the idea of sneaking into the college and getting hold of Dia's number. The trio deceides to go and Shaurya, as an afterthought, buys five heart shaped red balloons.

Adi and Tanisha are in the club and Tanisha tells him that for a girl, her wedding is a very big day for her. She says that for her, whenever she sees Ammaji, she feels more worried of her dreams breaking than her dreams coming true. She feels as if something very wrong is going to happen. Adi allies her fears and says that he would do anything for her.

Shaurya and co are inside the office looking for Dia's file. Shaurya finds it and as he is making note of her number, the attender comes into the room. Shaurya and co hide and when the attender is inspecting another part of the room, they make a beeline for the door and have a narrow escape!

Back at the night club, Adi and Tanisha are on the dance floor when Adi calls out for the waiter and orders for more drink. The waiter refuses to as it is against rules to serve drink on the dance floor. He has a tiff with the waiter and orders for the manager to talk to him. Tanisha pleads with him and asks him not to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Adi says that rules are for the general public and not for people like him.

Tanisha is alone on the dance floor when a group of men misbehave with her. She tries calling out to Adi, but in vain.

PRECAP- Tanisha slaps one of the men and says that, that is the only language they understand.

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi thanks! I think im d first one to comment. I found it boring except for shaurya scenes! So no janu-dia n others!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah! A terribly boring episode😭🤢
No Amba, no Jhanvi and no Dia! How else do you except it to be?! Why, even Chanda wasn't there in yesterday's episode🤢
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dnt u feel dear dat dey r makng one one character gayab!! Witout mentiong abt them? Wat hapend to them? Ex- sc, sunehri, dheeraj but dey cant proceed witout showng dongi baba.??!
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, yesterday's episode was quiet boring 🥱 Don't know why, but I can't bear to mmuch Adi-Tanisha scenes, really. When ever their romance starts, I just spool the part 🤔 Ah, and Adi made me again angry by saying, that he's Ammaji's ladla and can do anything he want to 😵 It's like he would utilise her and the families love for him, stupid idiot 🤢 Though, I liked Shaurya's attempt to find out Dia's number, that was really, really cute of him 😍 Although I think, there are easier ways to find that out, maybe 😆
Apart from that, none of my favourites had his/her action, yesterday (even Karan exited the scene pretty fast) 😒 Hope to see today a more interesting episode.