PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ammaji warns Dia against being friends with Jhanvi. She threatens to terminate her education if she even gets a doubt that Dia is in contact with Jhanvi. Just then Karan walks into the room with a box of sweets. Joginder asks him why he has bought sweets. Karan does not know what to reply and stands tongue tied. Chanda jumps to his rescue and says that Tanisha wanted some sweets and that is why Karan has bought them. Ammaji asks Tanisha to eat them because she may not get an opportunity to, later. Tanisha is taken aback by Ammaji's reply and wonders why she is being targeted for no reason.

Everybody relaxes on Ammaji and Joginder's exit. Dia wraps the trophy in a chunni and puts it away. Tanisha, who is an on looker, finds it very odd that in a house where maata ki chowki is observed with so much devotion, the women of the house are denied basic rights and Dia is forced to hide her victory just because she is a girl.

Shaurya spends a dreamy day and sees Dia in everybody!

Tanisha requests Adi to shift her to a hotel until their wedding. She feels that Ammaji is not happy with her and that she never misses an opportunity to show her down. Adi does not understand and attributes Ammaji's laconic behaviour to her age. He pacifies her and succeeds in changing her mind. He promises to take her out that evening.

Adi and Tanisha are on their way out when Ammaji asks them where they are going. Adi says that he wants to meet one of his friends and thought of taking Tanisha along with him. Tanisha is puzzled and says that Adi is lying and that they aren't going to meet any friends but they are going to a night club instead.

PRECAP- Ammaji asks Adi why he lied to her. She says when she can send him to America, she can definitely send him to a night club. Adi and Tanisha are happy and they are on their way out when Ammaji calls out to Tanisha and says she must go out when she can because she may or may not get an opportunity to, later.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
OMG!! What a SUPREMELY BORING episode๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
And seems like Chanda has become the officilal tehz buddhi of the house๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
At one point she saves Dia from Ammaji at another she gives the idea of calling up Jhanvi to talk to Dia and at yet another time, she saves Karan from Ammaji๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰
Not bad!! Not bad!!๐Ÿ˜†
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laado_007

At one point she saves Dia from Ammaji at another she gives the idea of calling up Jhanvi to talk to Dia and at yet another time, she saves Karan from Ammaji๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰
Not bad!! Not bad!!๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
460091 thumbnail
u know what....i so wish aditya was like a spoiled brat...i wish aditya was more like rajveers character...
bcos avtar n chanda being sweet n nice deserve a betta son.
father like gaji deserve a spoiled son...
i hope u get my point
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Not bad!! Not bad!!๐Ÿ˜†

i tld u b 4 all of them r grwing srng frm their brain .they r taking complan i suppose๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.and tanisha is b coming sia
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi thanks dear! N hv u seen how dat chanda is protcng evryone? N one more thng now i wonder how dat janvi never askd amba who is her father n amba is also a sangwan so dia is also usng same surname? N dey nevr shwd sias father n sis. Even aftr her death? How he could leave his daughtr in such a dirty place witout enquirng abt her ? N gudngt 2 u al
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi thanks dear! N hv u seen how dat chanda is protcng evryone? N one more thng now i wonder how dat janvi never askd amba who is her father n amba is also a sangwan so dia is also usng same surname? N dey nevr shwd sias father n sis. Even aftr her death? How he could leave his daughtr in such a dirty place witout enquirng abt her ? N gudngt 2 u al

I have wondered about the same thing too!! But Jhanvi is Jhanvi Singh and Dia is Dia Singh. Neither of them use the Sanghwan surname, though God alone knows why๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• Jhanvi may have asked Amba about her father and maybe Amba told her that her father is dead. As for Sia's father, well, only the CVs know why๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†