PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Amba, Jhanvi and Alak celebrate Jhanvi's victory. Jhanvi narrates to Amba all that happened in college. Amba keeps quite and is drawn in all the while. She asks Jhanvi who the chief guests were and Jhanvi replies that it was Dia's Gabbar Singh Dadi. Amba admonishes her for talking rudely about a woman who is old enough to be her grand mother. Amba says that after seeing Dia's grand mom, she feels as if a part of her past has come before her. She resolves to meet Dia's grandmother. Jhanvi gets all excited when Amba says she wants to meet Dia's grandmother. She gets melodramatic and says when Amba and Dia's grandmother meet, there would be lightning, thunder and a heavy downpour! Amba chides her for being so filmy and asks her to call up Dia so that she can congratulate her on her victory.

Dia rushes to her room and sits with her head in her arms. Santosh and Chanda follow her and they are very worried to see her dejected. They ask her what the matter is and if Ammaji saw her. Dia doesn't reply and continues to hide her face. Chanda then feels that Dia is upset because she did not win the competition. They console her by saying that winning is not important but taking part is and they try to cheer her up. Just then Avtar comes into the room and congratulates her. Everybody gets to know of Dia's victory and her pretence. All of them congratulate her and Avtar sends Karan to buy some sweets. Dia says that it was like a dream come true. She narrates all that happened at college and how Jhanvi saved her from Ammaji. She says that for the first time she feels proud of her birth and she feels that even she is capable of doing something for herself. Santosh takes her to her parents' picture and says that if they were alive, they would have been very proud of her. Avtar admonishes them for shedding tears and asks them to get ready for a photo shoot of Dia with her trophy. Dia's mobile rings but since it is on silent mode, she does not answer it.

Jhanvi tells Amba that she is not able to reach Dia. Amba encourages her to try again. Meanwhile at Krishna Nivaas, Joginder is angry at Jhanvi for back answering Ammaji. He threatens to call up the college and have her suspended. Ammaji stops him and says that the fault is not Jhanvi's but her parents' for bringing her up in this manner. Just then the phone rings and Ammaji answers the call. She is furious when she gets to know that it is Jhanvi. She orders her not to call up home again and that if she does, she would have to face dire situations. Jhanvi tries to be sweet to Ammaji and Amba, on hearing her daughter's sugary voice, gets to know that the woman at the other is Dia's grandmother. She takes the phone from her but by then Ammaji cuts the call. Jhanvi heaves a sigh of relief!

Ammaji is furious at Dia for still being friends with Jhanvi. She proceeds to Dia's room with an intention of giving Dia a piece of her mind, with Joginder following suit.

Avtar is clicking Dia's photo when Ammaji and Joginder walk into the room. Avtar quickly puts the camera down and stands in front of Dia and hides her trophy. He has his hands behind him and gestures Dia to give the trophy to him and she obeys. Ammaji and Joginder do not notice it. Ammaji yells at Dia for being friends with Jhanvi. She warns her that if she continues her friendship with Jhanvi, she would terminate her studies. Just then, Karan comes in with a box of sweets. Joginder asks him what the sweets are for. Karan does not know what to reply and stands tongue tied.

PRECAP- Dia hides her trophy in a duppata and puts it away. Tanisha, who is an onlooker, finds it unbelievable that in a house where maata ki chowki is observed with so much devotion, the women of the house are denied of their rights and that Dia has to hide her trophy just because she is a girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. Where is Sheela Chachi ? I did not see her name coming up in the WU for few days now..
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear! So dey hv nt shown conversation of amba wit dkg. Deyll den show it in wedding only!but hv u observd aftr leap, al r wel experincd of amas tactics n try to protect each other!hi 2day update is so early!
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
every one b came soooooo intelligent and helping each other frm that old lady 😆so nice if they had those guts b 4 the leap😔.lekin afsos amba ne ammaji say bat nahi kae .

👏thanx fr the update harsha 🤗
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The waiting for the meeting between Ammaji and Amba is getting very tedious..............Avtar has become very quick these days........ok will keep waiting for the inevitable.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

The waiting for the meeting between Ammaji and Amba is getting very tedious..............Avtar has become very quick these days........ok will keep waiting for the inevitable.

That's what even I think! They are dragging it toooooooo much😡 I dont understand why these CVs cant show some stuff when Amba is around That would be so much better than just dilly-dallying around😡🤢
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

That's what even I think! They are dragging it toooooooo much😡 I dont understand why these CVs cant show some stuff when Amba is around That would be so much better than just dilly-dallying around😡🤢

I appreciate your good style of writing and as a college student, it is great you do this service. It is the young who are the soul of tomorrow. Just see who changed the status quo in Egypt. I hope you all will do the same for our country. I must confess, I might be the age of your grand father, but my heart is still young and I want the great dreams we had when we got our Independence, to come true. It is a long time.

Your observations on how these serials are dragged is true. The channels depend on the advertisers for their survival. Our entertainment is a side effect. But they should be told, that if they do not take the views of the audience seriously, they will face the same fate of Hosni Mubarak.