Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

thats what i don't get! what i aalso don't get is that his sister is who ammaji wanted to kill(and did, well her kid) how is that so... was "abbaji" a pediphile?

remember ammaji wanted to kill bhanu's sister because she had a kid with her husband.. or did i get that wrong? --my mom told me but she's known to be wrong on more than one occasions...

No, no, you didn't get anything wrong; Ammaji wanted to kill BP's sister (okay, firstly she didn't want to, she wanted to give her a house, where she could live with her son and end the whole story. But the family of BP wasn't pleased with that, they wanted that the sister got the same state as Ammaji and started to fire, so Ammaji was ready to kill all of them). But I think, BP's sister isn't much younger than Ammaji, so I don't think either that "Abbaji" was a pedophile. BP was the youngest sibling, when the family was attacked, he was just a little kid, who witnessed the massacre.
We don't know (at least I don't know) when exactly BP was arrested, so there could be a possibilty for him having a child before he got into jail, though I really doubt this possibility πŸ˜• The other would be, that Shaurya is younger than Dia, which surely would cause more problems. Or maybe he got a child during the whole 'Ammaji's family hunting' -thing... really, I've no idea πŸ˜† On the other hand, it isn't yet proven that Shaurya is BP's son, so we don't have any option, than to wait and watch, what'll happen next 😊
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikimehta21

bt bhaanu was in jail since years.since i never say before da leap.

he was in jail but dia was born when he killed sia n raghav.
he married after killing them kya?
and if he has a son he will be younger than dia.
conclusion

MAY B HE BROUGHT UP HIM πŸ˜†ONY TO TAKE REVENGE ON AMMAJIπŸ˜•
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hesperus

No, no, you didn't get anything wrong; Ammaji wanted to kill BP's sister (okay, firstly she didn't want to, she wanted to give her a house, where she could live with her son and end the whole story. But the family of BP wasn't pleased with that, they wanted that the sister got the same state as Ammaji and started to fire, so Ammaji was ready to kill all of them). But I think, BP's sister isn't much younger than Ammaji, so I don't think either that "Abbaji" was a pedophile. BP was the youngest sibling, when the family was attacked, he was just a little kid, who witnessed the massacre.
We don't know (at least I don't know) when exactly BP was arrested, so there could be a possibilty for him having a child before he got into jail, though I really doubt this possibility πŸ˜• The other would be, that Shaurya is younger than Dia, which surely would cause more problems. Or maybe he got a child during the whole 'Ammaji's family hunting' -thing... really, I've no idea πŸ˜† On the other hand, it isn't yet proven that Shaurya is BP's son, so we don't have any option, than to wait and watch, what'll happen next 😊

thank you.. i get it now..

anohter thought occured.. lets say shaurya is bp's son.. maybe he's his adopted son..... could be right?
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
idn't thnk there will be a love traungle caus ejhanvi can see the love spark between shaurya nd diya so she will only like shaurya as a friend...nd shaurya an diya r alreday fallin for each other
Edited by mjht_one - 13 years ago