* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW ... 😳 what an episode . I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it ! I have to say , hats off to the production house ! They could've dragged this inter-college competition track for quite a while , if they wanted to , but they were so quick & precise in showing what they wanted to ..no nonsense , no crap . They sure know what & where they're heading to !

The episode tonight opened with Janvi & Dia's performance .. I couldn't move one inch but stay glued to the screen ..Dia ! My Gosh ..this girl's just growing from one ladder to another! She was beautiful & gorgeous throughout ! Her smile , postures , movements everything was perfect. And man, She was marvelously graceful ! 😳 What more can I say ? I mean , Janvi ofcourse is everyone's favourite right from the very start , but Dia , what a pleasant surprise ! Honestly ! There's an impelling vulnerability about her , which doesn't leave you a choice but fall for her !

Coming to Shaurya's performance , I have to give this to him ! I was nearly under the impression , that with his cute face , he's gonna be " just another " chocklate boy of Indian television , who well ofcourse , can carry good faces but lack acting skills or convincing power . But Man , I was wrong & how awfully wrong was I actually ! He's cute , he's adorable , but you dare mis-judge him , he's totally here to take you by a surprise ..He's daring , he's manly ! 😳 The performance on " Bachna ae haseeno " was really cool !

Coming to the most endearing scene of the day .. Dia telling Janvi she's can't perform & it really took me by a shock to see Janvi sobbing . She understood Dia , so well that she didn't wanna argue but rather preferred going to a corner & sulking in ..& when Dia notices it & can't do anything but helplessly watch her..man that was the defining moment ! There was sensitivity ..the whole scene turned out to strike a chord in my heart ..watching the two leading ladies sob . In comes our man , Shaurya ..& the Shaurya - Dia scene..Hayyyeeeeeee 😍😍 .. he's flawlessly adorable . The handkerchief scene & the way he apologises to her & reminds her about her favourite RJ Shaurya's sayings...was just 😳 SD are here to Rock !
And finally , I say , some traces of love in the air ! 😳

Another defining moment - Dia's decision to go out & perform for the sake of Janvi. The conversation they had was heartwarming ..knowing that this one performance has the ability to put her studies at stake, yet going in for it..I'd say , this went beyond friendship ..it's not something a friend can do ..only a sister can ..😳

Now coming to the last scene of the day , Shaurya - Dia's performance on Ainvayi Ainvayi ..Uffff 😍 Those challenging looks & Shaurya catching Dia's hand , giving her that killer look while she takes out her sandal ..It was all going well & Why on earth did Ammaji have to come in exactly then ?! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Anyways , Iam looking forward for the rest of it , tommorow 😳I don't know why , just feel like saying , the most rocking characters in the show post the leap..are Janvi , Shaurya , Dia , Karan & to some extent Tanisha as well ..they're positive & they rock. They make the show what it is !

And lastly , Just wanna give the Creatives a thumbs up ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by * Unnati * - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today was a great episode! I know I am glad they kept it short and sweet!

The performances were brilliant, I loved the girls, Simran was fantastic! Jhanvi and Dia kept you glued to the screens they were amazing.

Shaurya was amazing as well but he was so sweet he went and gave them motivation, when they were ready to give up!

But them both dancing to Aivyani Aivyani was just worth the watch!!!

Great episode!
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Today was a great episode! I know I am glad they kept it short and sweet!

The performances were brilliant, I loved the girls, Simran was fantastic! Jhanvi and Dia kept you glued to the screens they were amazing.

Shaurya was amazing as well but he was so sweet he went and gave them motivation, when they were ready to give up!

But them both dancing to Aivyani Aivyani was just worth the watch!!!

Great episode!

agreed.. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv nyc epi.
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar.....Not seen the epi yet........
But,seeing your post itself........Giving me all goosebumps in my stomach...........
Will catch it up in repeat.............
Thx for the rocking post..............

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

The episode tonight opened with Janvi & Dia's performance .. I couldn't move one inch but stay glued to the screen ..Dia ! My Gosh ..this girl's just growing from one ladder to another! She was beautiful & gorgeous throughout ! Her smile , postures , movements everything was perfect. And man, She was marvelously graceful ! 😳 What more can I say ? I mean , Janvi ofcourse is everyone's favourite right from the very start , but Dia , what a pleasant surprise ! Honestly ! There's an impelling vulnerability about her , which doesn't leave you a choice but fall for her !

Yeah, our sweet and shy Dia... this was really a surprise πŸ˜† She really has a lot of talent in her and showed it on the stage, her performance with Jhanvi was superb. I liked every moment of it Embarrassed

Originally posted by: *Unnati*

Coming to the most endearing scene of the day .. Dia telling Janvi she's can't perform & it really took me my a shock to see Janvi sobbing . She understood Dia , so well that she didn't wanna argue but rather preferred going to a corner & sulking in ..& when Dia notices it & can't do anything but helplessly watch her..man that was the defining moment ! There was sensitivity ..the whole scene turned out to strike a chord in my heart ..watching the two leading ladies sob . In comes our man , Shaurya ..& the Shaurya - Dia scene..Hayyyeeeeeee 😍😍 .. he's flawlessly adorable . The handkerchief scene & the way he apologises to her & reminds her about her favourite RJ Shaurya's sayings...was just 😳 SD are here to Rock !

And finally , I say , some traces of love in the air ! 😳

Jhanvi sobbing was really an unespected reaction, I think. I know, she wants to win this competition badly, but I had no idea that it meant so much for her... the scene was heartwarming and I was glad, when Dia decided not to go, just for Jhanvi 😊 And yeah, our lovely shovely pair SD seems to get in action πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: *Unnati*

Now coming to the last scene of the day , Shaurya - Dia's performance on Ainvayi Ainvayi ..Uffff 😍 Those challenging looks & Shaurya catching Dia's hand , giving her that killer look while she takes out her sandal ..It was all going well & Why on earth did Ammaji have to come in exactly then ?! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Anyways , Iam looking forward for the rest of it , tommorow 😳I don't know why , just feel like saying , the most rocking characters in the show post the leap..are Janvi , Shaurya , Dia , Karan & to some extent Tanisha as well ..they're positive & they rock. They make the show what it is !

Aww, the last scene... I loved it Embarrassed They looked too good together on stage 😊 And yeah, Ammaji got the wrong timing to come in exactly at thise amazing performance
Bold- Well said, dear! πŸ˜† Those characters make the show so special for us and we really love themπŸ˜†
Hope, you don't minde, that I responded directly to your post πŸ˜‰
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I found them so cute.....
especially the handkerchief scene!
Awwww....... i found yesterday's episode really magical!πŸ€—