PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dia recollects whatever happened that day during rehearsals and the conversation she had with Jhanvi. She pens down her thoughts in her diary.

Shaurya &co are practicising when Shaurya gets all dreamy and recollects how Dia caught hold of his hand while crossing the road and the way she said to Jhanvi about her dreams coming true and all other things associated with her.

Jhanvi gets up in the morning and asks Alak Chand where her mother is. Alak says she has gone to Ghaziabad to look into some urgent matter. Jhanvi gets very upset and says her mom cant do this as its a very important day for her. She calls up Amba and complains to her. Amba sneaks up from behind and says that they were only playing a joke on her and that nothing is more important to her than her daughter's performance. She instructs Alak to cancel all her appointments as she would be going to Jhanvi's college to see her performance. Mother and daughter hug each other.

Back at Krishna Nivaas, Santosh, Chanda and Tanisha wish Dia luck. Just then Yashpal comes into the kitchen and asks Santosh if she has seen a college invitation. The women are relieved as they half feared that Yahpal had overheard their conversation. Chanda says she has kept the invitation in the drawer and instructs Dia to give it to Ammaji so that Ammaji's eyes will fall on Dia and that they'll be lucky for her!!

Dia searches for the invitation in the drawer when Santosh tells her that she would give the invitation to Ammaji herself. She says that it is a big day for her and it should'nt be ruined by Ammaji's harsh words.

Dia, Jhanvi and the rest of the troop get dressed for the performance. Jhanvi looks at Dia's worried face and cheers her up.

Santosh asks Joginder if she may lay the table. He asks her to do it fast as he and Ammaji are to attend a college function. He hands her the invitation and Satosh is shocked to see the City College invitation. She notices that Joginder is to be the chief guest and she is shocked.She sees Ammaji and Joginder leaving for the fest and is worried for Dia. She tries to contact Dia and alert her but Dia does not answer the call. She asks Chanda what is to be done when the latter reminds her that even Rajveer would be present at the fest and if he notices Dia there, he would definitely tell Ammaji about it. Chanda calls up Avtar who inturn calls up Rajveer and instructs him to pick him up as his car has broken down, thus removing Rajveer from the scenario!

Ammaji and Joginder are welcomed by the college authorities when Amba comes in. She talks to some one with her back to Ammaji and Joginder.

Ammaji and Amba are shown in split screens.

PRECAP- Santosh calls up Jhanvi to put her through Dia. She informs Dia that Joginder and Ammaji would be attending the fest. Dia is perplexed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1st one to post on this threat

.more than VAIDIA i was tennsed up throught the show .i think AMBA will gt to know abot ammaji and tries to tell janu abot her

.i am eagerly waitting fr their performence😍 .i thnk shaurya will loose the comp. just to c dia happy.πŸ˜†. thanx fr the update harsha πŸ‘
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Hi phoo!
I loved last night's episodeπŸ˜› Very cute😳
After a loooong time they showed Amba and howπŸ˜›
The AmVi scene was soooo qweet πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Amba and Ammji have a GREAT on screen chemistryπŸ‘β­οΈ
But somehow, I dont think they'll see eachother, all thaks to Creatives' creativity πŸ˜†
Otherwise, for what joy have they made Amba a wedding planner πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Though how Amba is going miss Ammaji remains a mystery πŸ˜• because, one can even miss a woman with an elaborate head gear in the crowd but NO ONE can miss AmmajiπŸ˜† and considering the fact that Jogi Baba is the chief guest, it'll become all the more difficult for Amba to miss himπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
BTW, looking at the manner in which Jogi Baba was invited by the pricpal and how Dia's ex fiance's father said that they wanted to make Dia the DIL of the family only because she is Jogi Baba's daughter, I wonder how Amba does not know of " Jogi Baba" πŸ˜•
And ofcourse, Ammaji &co's business is "No. 1" in the whole of Delhi, which means atleast someone's photo from the Sanghwan family would have appeared in the newspaper, I wonder how Amba dint see even that πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
18yrs back, the women of the house could'nt even read Hindi properly and now they can read even English fluently πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok santosh reading the pamphlet is soooooo a blooper..these women were all illiterate as far as i remember..and i refuse to believe ammaji funded their education during the leap..
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

ok santosh reading the pamphlet is soooooo a blooper..these women were all illiterate as far as i remember..and i refuse to believe ammaji funded their education during the leap..

Bold- nice imagination Anu 🀣
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Hi phoo!

I loved last night's episodeπŸ˜› Very cute😳
After a loooong time they showed Amba and howπŸ˜›
The AmVi scene was soooo qweet 😳
Amba and Ammji have a GREAT on screen chemistryπŸ‘β­οΈ
But somehow, I dont think they'll see eachother, all thaks to Creatives' creativity πŸ˜†
Otherwise, for what joy have they made Amba a wedding planner πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Though how Amba is going miss Ammaji remains a mystery πŸ˜• because, one can even miss a woman with an elaborate head gear in the crowd but NO ONE can miss AmmajiπŸ˜† and considering the fact that Jogi Baba is the chief guest, it'll become all the more difficult for Amba to miss himπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
BTW, looking at the manner in which Jogi Baba was invited by the pricpal and how Dia's ex fiance's father said that they wanted to make Dia the DIL of the family only because she is Jogi Baba's daughter, I wonder how Amba does not know of " Jogi Baba" πŸ˜•
And ofcourse, Ammaji &co's business is "No. 1" in the whole of Delhi, which means atleast someone's photo from the Sanghwan family would have appeared in the newspaper, I wonder how Amba dint see even that πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
18yrs back, the women of the house could'nt even read Hindi properly and now they can read even English fluently πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

yup me tooooooo thoy abot it .c amba was not educated and so was the female crew . i loved VIDIA ON THE SCREEN .i really dnt wanna miss 2morows dance compitition .bt i hav few tests to do with.😭.bt i will manage to c it . people i bet it s dia who s gonna win πŸ˜†wat do u all thnk but how will she escape ammaji remains πŸ˜•and JOGI is the chief guest so no idea.......
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for the update !!!!!!!