* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Iam referring to the season of love . It's somewhere round the corner isn't it ? No nothing about the blowing of breeze , dupattas flying .. all that's yet to come. But what made me love tonight's episode was ..it revealed the most awaited fact, about Shaurya developing feelings for Dia. Strange feelings , unknown , the one's that might be termed as " love " tommorow. I wonder if he even realised he's falling for her , or does he already know it. The smile , the content on his face while thinking about her , makes me feel , he's well aware of what he's falling into and most importantly he's happy about it . The first person of his kind. No confusions , no convictions . But a heart that depicts clarity & a face that reflects joy. I loved this BG score they played tonight. A more enhanced version of the whistle tune . The sequence of flashbacks & Shaurya smiling over them , made me feel , the upcoming track is something really to look forward to .
So is our cool & handsome RJ gonna fall for our Katti-meeti Diya ? I can't wait ! 😳
Edited by * Unnati * - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
NYC POST. M WAITING 4 THEIR CHEMISTRY WHICH WILL GONNA HAPPEN IN UPCOMING EPISDES..
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes! I was like.... Already?
But yes!
Shaurya.... RJ Shaurya.... He's definitely falling for the trouble-magnet!😆
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post
i can't wait for their chemistry to set fire on the screen...there love scenes
rj shaurya has defenately fallen for our katti meeti diya unaati