Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Groucho, I'm sorry, but wasn't your name Adithi πŸ˜• When did you change your name to Dina πŸ˜• or have I misunderstood your name?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Laado:- Yes! It is adithi!
I used to call her didi!
then i started calling her Dina...<without permission> jus wat i call my own sister... and i guess i have been pissing her off!
but she's too sweet!
she doesnt scold me!
πŸ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

I used to call her didi!
then i started calling her Dina...<without permission> jus wat i call my own sister... and i guess i have been pissing her off!
but she's too sweet!
she doesnt scold me!
πŸ˜†

O ok! Yeah that's there, she's really sweet πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi al ! Nice 2 c u al chatng on d very serious fact prevailing in country! Ladoo- i mean harshu di! U said it true! Daughters r more sweet dan boys! Im very happy with my qute sistr. Here is a sayng: practice makes MAN PERFECT!! Denn wat about WOMEN? Think re yaar? Do u knw v r BORN PERFECT! GIRLS ROCK!!!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

I used to call her didi!
but she's too sweet!
she doesnt scold me!
πŸ˜†

Any name called with affection is a compliment.............and I know Radha .......she is a real sweetheart........so I don't know where she has got the idea that I am upset .............I am not upset at all...........though it took me a while to figure out that she was referring to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Hi al ! Nice 2 c u al chatng on d very serious fact prevailing in country! Ladoo- i mean harshu di! U said it true! Daughters r more sweet dan boys! Im very happy with my qute sistr. Here is a sayng: practice makes MAN PERFECT!! Denn wat about WOMEN? Think re yaar? Do u knw v r BORN PERFECT! GIRLS ROCK!!!

c this "PRACTICE MAKES MAN PERFECT" AND" NO MAN IS PERFECT "TWO DIFF SAYINGSπŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ

But I dont think the future is bleak, I feel its improving! Infact, as far as urban India is concerned, women are stronger than men, though ofcourse, our society still remains to be a male dominated society. I agree that is why I mentioned the masses
It is true though, that topics such as these are somewhat subjective. It all depends on how and in what kind of circumstances one has been born and brought in.
I was fortunately born and brought up in a family that strictly feels both males and females are equal. I have a weird feeling that women are more preferred than males in my family πŸ˜†
My aunt, my dad's younger bro's wife, gave birth to a boy, and you know what? My aunt was so heart broken that she refused to even look at the baby because she wanted a daughter and NOT a sonπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Even otherwise, females are preferred by even the male members of the family- there is a general agreement that daughters are more obidient than sonsπŸ˜†. Well being a daughter myself and looking after my parents even though I have a brother who chooses not to, I can fully support the pro-daughter preference. For myself who has children of both sexes, I must honestly say that I love have both sons and daughters..................they are a joy and ultimately it is with what values you bring them up with that finally shapes their character and future.
I'm my parents' one and only daughter, I have no siblings. My father is the head of the family and no one has ever asked him why he doesn't have a son. Frankly speaking, I dont think I would have been brought up any differently had I been a boy!
I did my schooling in an all girls school and then I did my BE in mechanical engineering πŸ˜† I'm the only girl in the classπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
But trust me, guys friends are any day better than girl friendsπŸ˜† Atleast they dont bitch about you behind your back and they are far more helpful than girlsπŸ˜ƒ Absolutely 100% trueπŸ˜ƒ
I have many friends too, who happen to be the only daughtersπŸ˜ƒ
And the biggest advantage of being a woman is that you dont have to study to earn, unlike the boys! You can do what YOU want to doπŸ‘
So as I have already stated; I'm very happy and proud to be a woman and an INDIAN woman at that πŸ˜ƒ and if given a choice, I'll choose to be an INDIAN WOMAN even in my next birth πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

Hear Hear and so say all of usπŸ‘πŸΌ

Answers in red if you don't mind
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

c this "PRACTICE MAKES MAN PERFECT" AND" NO MAN IS PERFECT "TWO DIFF SAYINGSπŸ˜†

Actually as I recall the saying is Practice makes perfect............and that could apply to either gender.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi anu-phoo! I think der r many anus on forum? Hi abt dat sayngs it is in dat way?no re? I hv heard it d way i wrote. I m nt sure may b?
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: groucho

Any name called with affection is a compliment.............and I know Radha .......she is a real sweetheart........so I don't know where she has got the idea that I am upset .............I am not upset at all...........though it took me a while to figure out that she was referring to meπŸ˜†

πŸ€— Di! Thank you...
@green:- i was only kidding!πŸ˜†
πŸ€—