Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

Hi laado,

I have briefly seen Adi and I always thought he was a bit nerdy..........but to hear he has turned out to be spineless...........๐Ÿ˜•. Ammaji has yet added another lamb to her flock......... I hope Tanisha decides to give him the ditch and go back to the US..........that will teach that family a lesson.

Karan and Jhanvi were always my favorites and I thought that between the 2 of them they would change the atmosphere in that restrictive household......๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Let me know whenever there is a good scene with Chanda...........I find her change of characteristics the most pleasing...........and to top it all comic acting as well...........now what do you know???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
I am still not too convinced about Dia.............the little that I have seen.............too morose, too timid for me.๐Ÿ˜”

Too many characters for me now so I rely on your updates.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Keep them coming...........๐Ÿ˜Š

Adi is a complete dissapointment๐Ÿคข I think Tanisha is hesitant to break off their engagement because she's pregnantConfused But really, if I were in her shoes, I'd think 100 times before getting married to guy like Adi
I'm waiting for the day too, when Jhanvi will permanently start living with Ammaji &co๐Ÿ˜†
She has named Ammaji as Smt Gabbar Singh ๐Ÿคฃ Waiting to see her interaction with Ammaji and also with Karan and Dia EmbarrassedTongue
But more than anything else, I'm dying to see the episode when Ammaji 'll get to know of AmbaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update, many many thanks.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Adi is a complete dissapointment๐Ÿคข I think Tanisha is hesitant to break off their engagement because she's pregnant๐Ÿ˜• But really, if I were in her shoes, I'd think 100 times before getting married to guy like Adi

I'm waiting for the day too, when Jhanvi will permanently start living with Ammaji &co๐Ÿ˜†
She has named Ammaji as Smt Gabbar Singh ๐Ÿคฃ Waiting to see her interaction with Ammaji and also with Karan and Dia ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
But more than anything else, I'm dying to see the episode when Ammaji 'll get to know of Amba๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bold - Oh yes that will be a good episode and you are right..................Jhanvi in that household will be like a live grenade floating around๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I would be most interested to see Ammaji and Jogi's reactions.................I love it............wish they would hurry up................

Avtar continues to be rock solid and do let me know if Chanda is up to her comic acts............she has really been an eye opener.๐Ÿ˜Š

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Chanda is awesome!! Did you see her dance btw?? A couple of episodes back ๐Ÿ˜† Ammaji saw it and made faces, it was funny ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Chanda is awesome!! Did you see her dance btw?? A couple of episodes back ๐Ÿ˜† Ammaji saw it and made faces, it was funny ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yup i remember that one .BTW wanna ask u frm many days do u c kitini mohabat hai ??saw sme of u r posts there.and u even update fr 3 more soaps right ??โญ๏ธsaw i know much abt u ๐Ÿ˜‰ .and i knw u r too much like a optimist .u r way of thinking is out of the box .which makes u different frm others๐Ÿ‘
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoo_12

yup i remember that one .BTW wanna ask u frm many days do u c kitini mohabat hai ??saw sme of u r posts there.and u even update fr 3 more soaps right ??โญ๏ธsaw i know much abt u ๐Ÿ˜‰ .and i knw u r too much like a optimist .u r way of thinking is out of the box .which makes u different frm others๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a lot ๐Ÿค—
Yup I watch KMH very ardently๐Ÿ˜ณ especially after Arjun and Arohi got married๐Ÿ˜† Its a very cute and a potty soap๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and I like Karan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but yeah, Arjun and Arohi are a little immature and they keep fighting for silly things, but I guess that's what makes the soap funny!!
I dont watch any other soap though I kind of know what the story is thanks to the promo. I used to do the updates for MB, but that was before I started doing the updates for NAIDL. Now I dont watch the soap any more.