PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Rajveer reports to Ammaji that he has searched for Dia all over, but there is no sign of her. Ammaji gets suspicious. The pundit asks Ammaji for a kuwari kanya to do the pooja. Everyone looks at Tanisha but she avoids eye contact and sits looking uncomfortable.

Ammaji looks around and sees Chanda standing nearby. She admonishes her for not fetching Dia as she said she would. Chanda says that Dia is in the kitchen making prashad. She says she'll go and fetch her. Ammaji stops her and says she will fetch Dia herself.

Chanda is apprehensive and Avtar senses the tension in the atmosphere and takes Chanda aside to ask her what the matter is. Chanda confides in him and he says he will do something about it. He calls up Dia but she does not answer the call.

Meanwhile, the sound of a car is heard and Rajveer comes out to see if its Dia. Santosh too hears the car and prevents Rajveer from going to the gate. She chides him for not attending the pooja and sends him back into the house. Santosh gestures for Dia to enter via the back door.

Ammaji looks for Dia in the kitchen and in the surrounding areas but Dia is nowhere to be seen. Ammaji is annoyed and angry at Dia for not doing something for the family when she has the opportunity to. Ammaji walks down the corridor with Dia coming from the opposite direction. In the nick of time, Karan pulls Dia inside a room thus preventing her encounter with Ammaji.

Ammaji returns back to the hall only to witness Dia lighting the lamp. Ammaji is confused and puzzled and maybe even disappointed for having lost a golden opportunity to yell at Dia! Everybody else heaves a sigh of relief!

The pooja commences and all the couples do the aarthi together. Adi and Tanisha are about to follow suit when Ammaji asks them to do the aarti separately as they are not a couple yet. Adi takes the aarthi ki thaali from Tanisha and proceeds to take the aarthi. Tanisha feels hurt and upset and rushes to her room. Ammaji sees her going upstairs but does not bother to stop her.

After the pooja, the ladies are in Dia's room talking about their escapade when Avtar enters. He says he is very upset that Dia did not confide in him. But he says he is very happy to know that Dia is taking part in extra curricular activities too. He wishes that even Rajveer learns something from her and becomes responsible. Just then Jhanvi calls up Dia to enquire if everything is alright. She is happy to hear Dia's cheerful voice. Dia says her whole family helped in saving her from Ammaji. Jhanvi says that she has got a very" lovely-shovely" family and Dia is all smiles.

PRECAP- Jhanvi and Dia perform on the stage. Ammaji and Joginder proceed to Dia's college. Santosh sees them leaving and is worried for Dia.

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi thanks dear! Why late?but let it b! Im very happy for DIA .FIRST TIME IN AMAS HOUSE GUD PLAN OF OUR DIA CAME TO REALITY WITHOUT HURDLE(AMA) HA HA!
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello there! 😊
You know, I've waited for this updeat; I know that you'll upload the updeats always a day after the episode is broadcast, therefor I had to exercise myself in patience πŸ˜†
I was really worried about Dia, when Ammaji herself started to search for her and when they had nearly met each other in this corridor, I thought; Now she is in a big trouble. Thank God, this didn't happen after allAnd I knew instantly, that Karan pulled Dia inside the room, since he wasn't seen at the pooja πŸ˜ƒ (someone heard me, as it seems 🀣)
Do I imagine it or is Aditiya a total idiot? What the hell is wrong with the guy? How is it even possible, that actually the whole family had seen how much Tanisha was hurt by Ammaji's attitude, but he didn't? Wasn't it obvious? I really start to dislike him πŸ˜’
Do you noticed that Avtar is always mad at Rajveer? And he seems to have non expectations at him. πŸ˜† Though, Chanda wasn't that happy by his words, a mother's blind love for her only son, I guess πŸ˜›
Anyways, good work as always, dear! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Best regards,
Hesperus <3
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i have started liking this cute Dia-Tanisha bonding!
They look cute......
i see them as a support system for one another!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Padmpriya- There was no internet connection at home for the past 3 days. That's the reason for my late updates!
@Nori - Yes gal! I dont like that spineless idiot any more!!! But Tanisha seems to be sweet!! I like her πŸ˜‰
Karan was there in the Feb 3rd episode. Santosh asked him to be on the look out in the back yard! A very heroic entry, I must say!! Loved him 😳
@radt- ViDia always had a very cute bond πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laado_007

@Nori - Yes gal! I dont like that spineless idiot any more!!! But Tanisha seems to be sweet!! I like her πŸ˜‰
Karan was there in the Feb 3rd episode. Santosh asked him to be on the look out in the back yard! A very heroic entry, I must say!! Loved him 😳

Really? 😲 Then I missed him, because I haven't seen him there πŸ˜• But I totally agree with you, great entry of him 😍
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

@Padmpriya- There was no internet connection at home for the past 3 days. That's the reason for my late updates!

@radt- ViDia always had a very cute bond πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Hi laado,

I have briefly seen Adi and I always thought he was a bit nerdy..........but to hear he has turned out to be spineless...........πŸ˜•. Ammaji has yet added another lamb to her flock......... I hope Tanisha decides to give him the ditch and go back to the US..........that will teach that family a lesson.

Karan and Jhanvi were always my favorites and I thought that between the 2 of them they would change the atmosphere in that restrictive household......😍😍

Let me know whenever there is a good scene with Chanda...........I find her change of characteristics the most pleasing...........and to top it all comic acting as well...........now what do you know???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
I am still not too convinced about Dia.............the little that I have seen.............too morose, too timid for me.πŸ˜”

Too many characters for me now so I rely on your updates.πŸ‘πŸΌ. Keep them coming...........😊
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘after c ing few piks of the compitition dieing to c them together so like sme of u all😍.again it was great entry of karan fr saving his sweet sister .nice if me too had a bro lke thatπŸ˜‰ . but wen i saw all those performing aarthi i remembered RaSia 😭.so nice to c them 2gether if there were there.

thanx fr the update HARSHAπŸ€—πŸ‘
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: groucho

Hi laado,

I have briefly seen Adi and I always thought he was a bit nerdy..........but to hear he has turned out to be spineless...........πŸ˜•. Ammaji has yet added another lamb to her flock......... I hope Tanisha decides to give him the ditch and go back to the US..........that will teach that family a lesson.

Karan and Jhanvi were always my favorites and I thought that between the 2 of them they would change the atmosphere in that restrictive household......😍😍

Let me know whenever there is a good scene with Chanda...........I find her change of characteristics the most pleasing...........and to top it all comic acting as well...........now what do you know???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
I am still not too convinced about Dia.............the little that I have seen.............too morose, too timid for me.πŸ˜”

Too many characters for me now so I rely on your updates.πŸ‘πŸΌ. Keep them coming...........😊

Dina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ€—
U too started watching it!
πŸ€—
I am so happy to see u here!
πŸ€—
Edited by radt - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

Dina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ€—
U too started watching it!
πŸ€—
I am so happy to see u here!
πŸ€—

I was a regular viewer but now I am not...............it has become just another serial now with the same actors as in NAIDL without Raghav and Sia...........but some of the episodes I have seen post leap have been very entertaining with Chanda and Jhanvi.

Laado is doing a great job in the updates so I don't feel I am missing anything..............😊

I am happy to see you here too.............😊
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago