PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Adi says to Tanisha that he would take her out the next day after the pooja. Tanisha says that he ought to take Ammaji's permission before commiting himself. Adi replies that he does not have to take anybody's permission for taking his future wife out on a date! Tanisha feels happier after he says this!

Dia listens to RJ Shaurya's programe on the radio when Jhanvi calls up. Dia says that she would not be able to make it for the reharsals that day as threre is a pooja at home. Jhanvi asks her to try her level best to make it. She reminds Dia that they would be having a stage reharsal that day and that it is very important for her to come. She adds that they must'nt give the 'Crossroad Romeo' a chance to out do them.
Dia goes to the kitchen to ask Chanda and Santosh if she may go for reharsals. Santosh is completely against it and says that if Ammaji gets to know that Dia is not home, she would bring the roof down! After much coaxing and cajoling, Santosh permits her to go on the ondition that she would be home by 7pm.
Jhanvi waits for Dia outside Krishna Nivas when the watchman spots her and questions her. Jhanvi says that she is there to meet Katrina Kaif and she continues to blabber until she spots Ammaji. On seeing her, she sits astride on a motorbike parked nearby and wears the helmet. Ammaji looks at the girl sitting on the motorbike and instructs the wacthman to keep the gates closed as there are too many jobless girls wandering about aimlessly!
Jhanvi meets Santosh and Dia in the backyard. Santosh sends Dia after giving her strict orders to be back home by 7pm.
After the reharsals, Dia looks around the huge auditorium and is thrilled that she would be dancing in front of such a huge audience. Dia tells Jhanvi that she had always dreamt of doing something like this but has never got the opportunity to. She says that she is very grateful to Jhanvi for making her dreams come true. She thanks Jhanvi from the very depths of her being. Jhanvi replies that all these have been possible only because Dia had the courage to make her dreams come true. The girls hug each other. Shaurya, who listens to the girls from the back stage feels that Dia is not only interesting, but also very sweet!
Satosh calls up Dia to remind her to be back soon. The girls hurry when Shaurya blocks their way and says that he has someting important to say to Dia. Dia says that whatever it is, it must wait till the next day as she is in a hurry to get back home.
The pooja has begun and Santosh and Chanda are apprehensive as there is no sign of Dia. The pundit asks Ammaji to call a kanya, preferrably the daughter of the house. He adds that if the daughter is not avaiable, she may even call the future daughter in law to do the pooja. Ammaji calls for Tanisha but she looks at Adi and shakes hr head. Adi asks Ammaji to let Dia do the pooja. Ammaji calls out for Dia and Santosha and Chanda make lame excuses to cover up for her absence. After a while, Ammaji gets exasperated and asks Rajveer to go and fetch her. Rajveer looks for her all over the house but is not able to find her. He reports this to Ammaji who gets suspicious. She asks Chanda where Dia is and says that she will go and get her herself.
PRECAP- Ammaji looks for her in the kitchen and the surrounding areas, but Dia is nowhere to be seen. Finally, Ammaji deceides to look for her in her room.
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First one to comment, huh? Nice πŸ˜†
Too bad that Tanisha forgave Adi that easily πŸ€” But, oh well, seems like Adi has come down, though I'm not sure if he is sorry for what he did to her. By the way, although I don't want Tanisha to let herself be supressed by Ammaji and her old thinkings, I don't want her to become another Sia either. Because to my mind, she just can't take her place πŸ˜”
Aww, the Jhanvi-Dia scene was really cute 😍 I'm glad, that Dia can do something she always wanted to do and really hope for her, that the girls will win 😊
Concerning Shaurya's program, I've listened carefully to what he had said and I'm wondering if he said all those things, because he knew Dia would be listening to him? Anyways, he's encouraging her self confidence and I appreciate that 😊 And when he was shown after the rehearsal, it was really sweet of him; I'm becoming more and more hopeful, that he really is falling for Dia 😳
Where was Karan in the pooja scene? πŸ˜• The whole family was there, but he wasn't; missed him πŸ˜’ And now it seems like Dia is in a big trouble. Though it's kinda funny, when she is there, she isnt' needed and when she isn't there, she is needed πŸ˜† Hope, she'll manage this somehow^^
Best regards,
Hesperus <3
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi dear! Hav u postd yestdays update? N thanks for dis update.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i saw this episode.nice to c sia s dare in her πŸ˜†.she s is b coming more sweeet nw a daysπŸ˜‰lekin u r more sweet thanx fr the updateπŸ˜‰
Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago