PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Santosh and Chanda console Tanisha. Chanda says that Adi is a responsible and a mature guy and that this will not happen again. Santosh advices her to pray to Durga Maa for her happy married life and that everything shall be alright.

Ammaji and Yashpal are standing outside the house. Ammaji instructs Yashpal to call up some people for the pooja. Just then Dia enters and Ammaji questions her as to why she is late. Dia stands there tounge tied and Chanda and Santosh come to her rescue. Chanda says she had asked her to invite guest home for the pooja and that is the reason for her being late.

Santosh and Chanda take her inside and ask why she comes home late from college everyday. Dia, after some hesitation, confides in them. Santosh is worried for her and says if Ammaji comes to know of this, she would never allow her to go to college again.Dia says Jhanvi had forced her to participate in the dance competition and she din't have the heart to refuse as it would be the first time she would be doing what she really wants to do.Santosh and Chanda feel proud of the fact that Dia has, for the first time shown courage and taken a step towards her freedom. Santosh tells her that for the first time, she is able to see Sia in Dia. They promise her that they would support her in this. Tanisha too joins in this and asks her for which song she would be performing. Dia switches on the music and Chanda gets very excited at the song as it is her favourite. She strats dancing for the song. Ammaji comes in at the moment and sees her dancing and admonishes her for whiling away her time when there is so much preperation to do for the pooja the next day. Ammaji looks and Dia and says that she shall not go to college the next day as there is a lot of work to do.
After Ammaji leaves, Tanisha asks Dia why she did not tell Ammaji about the college programme. Dia remains mum and just Adi comes in and asks Tanisha about an i-pod. Tanisha does not reply and instead tells Santosh that they ought to start preperations for the pooja. Adi goes away, angry.

Tanisha is standing in the balcony and she recollects whatever happened that afternoon. Just then Adi comes witha gift to pacify her. Tanisha is not moved by the gift and continues to sulk. She says Adi has changed and that he is not the guy whom she once knew. Adi tries to cheer her up and says that he would take out the next day, after the pooja. Tanisha is not excited about it and asks Adi to first take Ammaji's permission before commiting himself.

PRECAP- sorry guys, could'nt catch it as I saw the repeat telecast! In case some of you have, do post it so thatt I can add it๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I couldn't find enough time to comment on this updeat, but as the updeat from today will be seen tomorrow, I thought to write fastly a comment ๐Ÿ˜†
It's kinde funny to see how much Dia changes in front of Shaurya. I mean, when she entered the house and Ammji questioned her, she couldn't bring a single sound from her lips, sadly. And this annoyed me a little bit, but what can we do? ๐Ÿ˜’ She was lucky, that Chanda saved her...
To Adi I can just say, that if he hadn't already disappointed me, he surely would have after this. He yelled at Tanisha in front of the whole family and hurted her really badly and now he tries to make it better with gifts? Instead of talking with her? In my eyes, this is lower than low. He can't make anything better by making Tanisha gifts and going with her to a dinner. He really sinks lower and lower in my liking-scala ๐Ÿ˜”
Well, thanks for your work, Harsha!
best regards,
Hesperus <3
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘hmmmmmmmm i knew it tanisha will surely help my pooor girl๐Ÿ˜Š.anywas she is transforming to SIA i am happy fr that but sia does every thing darely fine little improvement lets hpe fr the best

andTHANX FOR THE UPDATE RE ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘