PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Santosh advices Chanda to forget the past and live in the present. Just then Tanisha comes in and asks them what happened to Chanda's daughter. Santosha covers it up by saying that her daughter was born ill and therefore died as soon as she was born. Tanisha asks them why Ammaji said all those things about Dia. Santosh replies that Dia is Raghav's daughter, Ammaji's most loved son, and she blames Dia for her son's death even though it is not Dia's fault. Finally, Tanisha asks them why only boys are born in the house. Santosh and Chanda are taken aback but again Santosh covers it by saying its coincidence that only boys are born in the house and Santosh diverts her attention to other things.

Tanisha goes to Dia and asks her why Ammaji treats her that way. Dia replies that she has got used to being treated that way and it does not affect her any more. Tanisha feels sorry for Dia and says that she is very courageous to face things bravely and not break down in such circumstances.

Dia, Jhanvi and a few other girls are rehearsing but Dia is unable to concentrate due to what Ammaji said earlier. The instructor admonishes her for not concentrating and Jhanvi covers it up by saying Dia din't have breakfast due to which she is feeling giddy. The instructor gives them a lunch break for half hour and says they would resume rehearsals after that. Dia confides in Jhanvi whatever Ammaji said about her and Jhanvi asks her to forget everything and she says if she were her sister and if stayed with her, the first person whom she would set right would be Ammaji.

Just then they hear the same whistle and they follow the guy. The guy turns and Dia is taken aback to see Shaurya. He clicks on ' RJ Shaurya's' programme on his mobile in which he says that is a whistle is a music from the heart. Dia face lights up on hearing her favourite RJ's voice. Shaurya asks her if she know the RJ and Jhanvi replies that RJ Shaurya is Dia's boyfriend! Shaurya is amused after learning that Dia likes RJ Shaurya.

Tanisha asks Adi why Ammaji treats Dia in such an inhuman way and why she does not like her. She talks about Ammaji's hypocrisy and asks him why she wants to have maatha ki chowki in the house but insults the lakshmi of the house. Adi gets rickety about it and says every individual has their way of thinking and Ammaji thinks that way because of things that happened to her years ago. Tanisha asks him what would happen if she gives birth to a girl. Adi does not reply and excuses himself saying that he has some important work to attend to.

Tanisha takes tea and snacks for Ammaji&co. The principal of Dia College has come to invite Joginder for the college fest and he insists that Ammaji too should accompany Joginder for the fest. Ammaji and Joginder agree and the principal continues that Dia is a very well bred and well mannered girl who is very good at studies. He gives Ammaji the credit for Dia's upbringing. The principal says that he wishes that the girls should win that year's fest and they should prove that girls are no less than guys. Ammaji says that girls have already proved that and there is no field in which the girls are not doing well. Tanisha is dumbfounded at Ammaji's hypocrisy.

After the principal leaves, Tanisha tells Ammaji that despite being a woman she is respected by all the family members and the society. She asks then why she is so against the birth of females in the house.

PRECAP- Joginder screams and tells her that she has no right to ask Ammaji such questions. Adi further screams at her for disrespecting Ammaji and orders her to apologize to Ammaji for her behaviour.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Really loved Tanisha in this episodeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice lie a .........πŸ˜‰.dia s boyfriendπŸ˜† thanx fr update
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really like this tanisha. adi - dunno what to say, so disappointed. as for ammaji - waiting for the day she and jogi are confronted by amba, dia, jhanvi, tanisha (have given up hopes of santosh or chanda ever taking up any stand against ammaji)
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wondered yesterday, why there was no updeat (when I was looking in here), but guess you have other things to do as well πŸ˜†
Ayways, Tanisha gets more and more sympathetic, if you aks me. Not really like Sia (she no way is like her) and not my favourite, but she is kinda okay πŸ˜‰ And I liked her way of questioning Ammaji, same questions I have in my mind, sometimes too. I've to say, Aditiya lost a lot of points from my liking-scala after yesterday's episode πŸ˜’ Firstly, not really listening to what Tanisha says and then not even reacting to that; I mean, Dia is his sister, shouldn't he think more about the way Ammaji treats her than Tanisha? And then the shouting we saw in the precap. Was this necessary? He knows Tanisha very well (at least, he should), nonetheless he believes that she was disrespecting Ammaji? Adi really disappointed me πŸ˜”
By the way, I have no idea if Jhanvi has made a good move or a bad by saying Shaurya would be Dia's boyfriend 🀣 He is her boyfriend and doesn't know it yet, does he? πŸ˜† Oh, one more thing, shouldn't Dia actually be able to recognise Shaurya's voice, as she loves his voice? πŸ˜• But I'm looking forward to see what her reaction would be, when she found out that the Crossroad-Romeo is her Shaurya 😍
Best regards,
Hesperus<3
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Wondered yesterday, why there was no updeat (when I was looking in here), but guess you have other things to do as well πŸ˜†

Ayways, Tanisha gets more and more sympathetic, if you aks me. Not really like Sia (she no way is like her) and not my favourite, but she is kinda okay πŸ˜‰ And I liked her way of questioning Ammaji, same questions I have in my mind, sometimes too. I've to say, Aditiya lost a lost points from my liking-scala after yesterday's episode πŸ˜’ Firstly, not really listening to what Tanisha says and then not even reacting to that; I mean, Dia is his sister, shouldn't he think more about the way Ammaji treats her than Tanisha? And then the shouting we saw in the precap. Was this necessary? He knows Tanisha very well (at least, he should), nonetheless he believes that she was disrespecting Ammaji? Adi really disappointed me πŸ˜”
By the way, I have no idea if Jhanvi has made a good move or a bad by saying Shaurya would be Dia's boyfriend 🀣 He is her boyfriend and doesn't know it yet, does he? πŸ˜† Oh, one more thing, shouldn't Dia actually be able to recognise Shaurya's voice, as she loves his voice? πŸ˜• But I'm looking forward to see what her reaction would be, when she found out that the Crossroad-Romeo is her Shaurya 😍
Best regards,
Hesperus<3

Since my college has re opened, I'll not be able to write the update on the same day. So will do it the next morning 😊
Same here, I completely lost respect for Adi and gained respect for Tanisha πŸ˜†
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laado_007

Since my college has re opened, I'll not be able to write the update on the same day. So will do it the next morning 😊

No problem, I can understand, school's always stressful πŸ˜’ Take your time for the updeats! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi i realy likd d way she is carng but she cant take sias place. But always dia janvi scenes i like. N now dia-shaurya too.