Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! (If anyone is here) πŸ˜†
Wanted to know your opinion on the next bond, right now I'm in a 'Siggy-make-phase' and here are the results of my new ones:
Karan-Jhanvi:
That's more like a collage, but I loved the scene! πŸ˜† It was hilarious, how Jhanvi got on Karan's nerves 🀣
So, what do you think of this bond?
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i love ur wrk nori especially this one: its so cute

hey nori i reckon there needs to be more scenes of karan ...nd it wld be so sweet to see his bonding with his lovely shovely sister
btw can u post the pics u used for this sig in the pic gallery as well

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Why not? The next ones I'll post in the creations gallery, as a lot of the siggies, I've in mind, wouldn't fit in that thread πŸ˜‰
By the way, thanks for your precise answer of my question concerning Amba-Jhanvi, dear! I knew, you would write something to this, as you really love this bond πŸ˜† And I totally agree with you, especially on the point, that this bond was cute even for the leap; Amba is just such a loving mum 😳
@radt: Your pics are really great! I like them a lot 😍 Shall I add you to the members list?

Hey real sorry! I dint see your reply earlier😳
Yeah Amba is a lovely- shovely womanπŸ€—
Shikha Singh is nominated in the best actor in a negative role, female! Imagine!! Who the fu** thinks that Amba is a negative character 😑🀒
Must e a real psycho!
And here are more reasons why I think Amba is Jhanvi's mom and NOT Sia:
If Sia put her own life in danger and gave birth to Jhanvi, then Amba too put her own life at stake and saved Jhanvi, so hissa barabar
And then not to mention the infinite amout of trouble she would have gone through to bring up Jhanvi!!
As if this is not enough, nature has been kind enough to make Jhanvi a mirror image of Amba😳😳 She resembles Amba and NOT Sia πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜
A big πŸ€— to the CVs for this thought πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_one

i love ur wrk nori especially this one: its so cute

hey nori i reckon there needs to be more scenes of karan ...nd it wld be so sweet to see his bonding with his lovely shovely sister
btw can u post the pics u used for this sig in the pic gallery as well

Hey Nikz! πŸ˜‰
Thank you for your kind words πŸ˜† And I totally agree with you, we need a lot more scenes of Karan, especially with Jhanvi πŸ˜† Their interaction is just fabulous 😍
Sure, will post them in the picture gallery later 😊
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Hey real sorry! I dint see your reply earlier😳

Yeah Amba is a lovely- shovely womanπŸ€—
Shikha Singh is nominated in the best actor in a negative role, female! Imagine!! Who the fu** thinks that Amba is a negative character 😑🀒
Must e a real psycho!
And here are more reasons why I think Amba is Jhanvi's mom and NOT Sia:
If Sia put her own life in danger and gave birth to Jhanvi, then Amba too put her own life at stake and saved Jhanvi, so hissa barabar
And then not to mention the infinite amout of trouble she would have gone through to bring up Jhanvi!!
As if this is not enough, nature has been kind enough to make Jhanvi a mirror image of Amba😳😳 She resembles Amba and NOT Sia πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜
A big πŸ€— to the CVs for this thought πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ

No problem, I don't mind 😊
Really? How comes it that someone nominated her as a negative character? πŸ˜• That's really stupid 🀒
I see, you insist that Amba is her real mother and not Sia and I've to admit, I'm totally with you! πŸ˜† If you aks me, 'real' mother doesn't mean the one, who gave you birth, but the one, who raised you, who filled you life with happiness and love and with whom you share a relationship through heart and this kind of relations can be even stronger than blood/birth-relation. I don't say, Sia isn't her mother and hasn't done anything for her; for sure she has. But the truth is, that Amba has taken the place of a mother in Jhanvi's life and I think even when Jhanvi finds out the truth, she would see Amba more as a mother than Sia.
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

No problem, I don't mind 😊
Really? How comes it that someone nominated her as a negative character? πŸ˜• That's really stupid 🀒
I see, you insist that Amba is her real mother and not Sia and I've to admit, I'm totally with you! πŸ˜† If you aks me, 'real' mother doesn't mean the one, who gave you birth, but the one, who raised you, who filled you life with happiness and love and with whom you share a relationship through heart and this kind of relations can be even stronger than blood/birth-relation. I don't say, Sia isn't her mother and hasn't done anything for her; for sure she has. But the truth is, that Amba has taken the place of a mother in Jhanvi's life and I think even when Jhanvi finds out the truth, she would see Amba more as a mother than Sia.

πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ Very well said!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
\
Wow!! Finally I have got hold of the cutes pics on EarthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
I would be ever greatful to those who can siggies on these pics πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ˜
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
harsha i m not gud at makin sigs but i will try