Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks, Nikz ๐Ÿ˜†
They looked so cute together on this scene, that I couldn't resist to make some siggies ๐Ÿ˜ณ As bad as Rajveer (and maybe Adi) are, Dia is really lucky to have at least Karan, as such a caring and loving brother ๐Ÿ˜ Aww, why can't my brothers be a bit like him? ๐Ÿ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Nori!
Loved your siggies๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

They are really VERY cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
There was another scene too, in which Dia gives Karan a hot pack and asks him to eat his breakfast quickly lest the kachoris should get cold. Very cute scene, that๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
PemaKarpo thumbnail
I'm really waiting for the Amba-Ammaji reunion now and then Jhanvi's shifting to KN๐Ÿ˜† Ammaji ki tho band bajne waali hai๐Ÿ˜† Really looking forward to it๐Ÿ˜† Then we can have more of ViDia scenes and Karan- Jhanvi scenes๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ And ofcourse, some Ammaji-Jhanvi scenes too ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

I'm really waiting for the Amba-Ammaji reunion now and then Jhanvi's shifting to KN๐Ÿ˜† Ammaji ki tho band bajne waali hai๐Ÿ˜† Really looking forward to it๐Ÿ˜† Then we can have more of ViDia scenes and Karan- Jhanvi scenes๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ And ofcourse, some Ammaji-Jhanvi scenes too ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

God blesses your tongue (or fingers in this case) ๐Ÿ˜† Can't wait for that to happen too Embarrassed All the scenes, that will wait for us Embarrassed By the way, now I wann make a siggy of the scene you described above too ๐Ÿ˜† Do you know, which epi it was?
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@nori: i knw yaar...i wld love to hav a brother like karan...i hate my bro he is so mean

@harsha; i so can't wait for every1 reaction at the amba ammaji reunion
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Its on 12th of Jan, Nori๐Ÿ˜› See, this is where the links to WUs come into the picture๐Ÿ˜‰ Ofcourse, I havn't mentioned all this there, but now I do so that it'll be useful when people want to make siggies and VMs๐Ÿ˜›
Hesperus thumbnail
Thanks, Harsha ๐Ÿ˜†
Will make the siggies later and as you gave me the idea, there'll be dedicated to you, dear ๐Ÿค—
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey nori u no hw i made u ur req sig...y dn't u use it as ur sig
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwww...... the siggs are just too adorble!
And so is the bond!
Perfect scenes chosen!!!!!!!1
WOWW!
Hesperus thumbnail
Thanks, Radha ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm totally glad, that you like them, yaar ๐Ÿ˜† I think, now I love the Karan-Dia bonding as much as I do the Karan-Jhanvi one ๐Ÿ˜